Shotato 3

gay.

no…!

yes, very.

Meh, I'm ok with that…

"This might pinch…"

uh, moar?

Lucky boy.

is there so little content of shotas having their cherries smacked about?

Very. Reminds me of Sixth grade…:)

cute

First for me.

What most people don't get about lewd shota is that those of us who love it don't want to be the adult in the scenario. We want to be the little shota.
We want to be powerless and be manhandled and fucked hard by a huge man cock. We want the innocence again, the carefree feeling of childhood. We want to have our needs met by an older, strong man whether we like it or not.

This user speaks the truth.

theres not enough tbh

rip testicles

that looks a tad painful…

Needs more nipple play.
For dem swollen nipples.

he doesnt need them, shotas are cuter when theyre firing blanks anyway

explain please

Basically.... Boku no Pico Episode 1... Feminine shota intensifies my love.

that's fucked up

nah, for a subby shota i doubt much else would give him the same sense of vulnerability as having his little acorns toyed with

I prefer shota x shota for a similar reason. Reminds me of the borderline homo stuff I did with friends as a kid when we didn't really know better. Shota x adult is just too exploitative for me to really enjoy.

Briefs

boxer briefs are objectively better

some of us like to be taken advantage of, its fun being subby

>Had sci. teacher, Mr. P. his nicknames were Pervert and Horse…(not to his face of course).
>Be horny little brat. Smart. Had fooled with babysitter.
>asked for "extra help" for sci-fair project.
>Third time I casually brushed against him. "No I get nickname Horse.
>Over semester after school ended up doing oral.
>one time right before end of term we did what was in pic.
>awesome.
>then my fam moved to east coast over summer. :(
>Still I'm a bench scientist today at a lab in NY.

>this will never be you

speak for yourself

I tried to do the same as a kid but got in trouble with the fbi

pics

deets fam

oh yeah, that wasn't meant to be a judgement. should have been more explicit with "for me". you do your thing

no u

nah, i'm sexy as fuark.

Anyone got that photo of that chubby guy asleep on his bed next to his younger brother?

Anyone got the red head shota wearing the kilt?

The entire point of shota fantasizing is about being taken advantag of. The thought of an adult manhandling me, forcing my body to open up to him and using me as his plaything makes me fucking drip. Again, as I said earlier, having my needs fulfilled, whether or not I like it; being forced to submit to the older, stronger man and serve his pleasure is my most intense fantasy, and the most unattainable.

>this will never be you

speak for yourself

boop

i'll boop YOU.

you wish

depends

in fifth grade i stayed at my best friend's house a lot and he had a book about sex that he found in his parents bedroom, we looked at it a lot and ended up doing gay things together like i remember licking and penetrating his ass with my tongue for like 2 hours straight while he sucked my dick. we did this for a few years, he even went about 2 inches into my ass when we were both 13 and i never got to do it to him which sucks