This album is better than flower boy

this album is better than flower boy

/thread

I'll take objectively incorrect opinions for 500, Alex.

Goblin reigns supreme over all Tyler albums. Don't question me.

Not questioning, just judging

Classic contrarian

kill you're self (your self) my man

Flower Boy > Wolf > Goblin > Bastard > Cherry Bomb

Goblin reigns supreme over all Tyler albums. Don't question me.

Acceptable

Shit opinions general thread?

I won't question your bad taste don't worry.

What's the best Tyler album then? Bastard? Wolf?

Literally any answer that's not Goblin is acceptable.

Flower Boy is far and away his best

What's the best Tyler album then? Bastard? Wolf?

Tf is wrong with Goblin? Flower Boy is too new for it to be considered his best already.

any thread where people actually think Tyler is good music

3/4s of the tracks on goblin are bad

Cherry Bomb > Wolf > Flower Boy > Bastard > Goblin

There's really no questioning this desu

why do you people feel the need to be contrarian

I agree

It sounds more adventurous and daring than flower boy and is truly unique.

>cherry bomb > flowerboy > the rest

goblin is shit but fish and she are among his best songs. bastard is probably best because even though the lyrics are dumb, theyre executed more passionately and wolf is very good but kind of a cleaned up version of bastard, cherry bomb has cool ideas but its overdone with some gaudy synths and arrangements and the lyrics are of course shitty as always. havent heard flower boy

Tell me what the actual fuck is everyone's problem with this album? When ever I hear someone talking shit about it it's never the same tracks that are hated the most. There's always a track that is their favorite and worst and the next person it might be the opposite. There are no actual bad tracks which means there is literally nothing wrong with this album. The only track I don't like personally is FUCKING YOUNG becauz it just doesn't feel like it belongs on the album. It sounds like a track from Wolf or the OF tape. People loved Tamale from Wolf but when you get an album full of tracks that sounds equally as weird everyone hates it.

Rapper and producer Tyler the Creator (Tyler Okonma), founding leader of Los Angeles' hip-hop collective Odd Future (or, better, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All), got some attention for his provocative and outrageous lyrics (in other words, trivial and stereotypical) and derivative production (mostly inspired by the Neptunes). The mixtape Bastard (2010) was hailed by the press but it was as mediocre as the next two, Goblin (2011), which is basically a collection of filler, and Wolf (Odd Future, 2013).

Wolf > Bastard > Goblin = Cherry Bomb

Still need to give Flower Boy a shot.

The documentary is better than the album itself imo