Hey pal, sorry it been a while

Hey pal, sorry it been a while.
I know we don't see each other much anymore, but I just wanted to keep the string from breaking.

How've you been? Remember when we used to talk all the time, like, back in the day? Those were the days man, I really, really miss those days.

It seems like nowadays, we are so distant, it's not hard to see why, we were younger back then, our minds were still filled with the colors of summer, now all I see is a broken screen and the rainfall making its way down my window. What about you?

I still have that soft shoulder you loved so much, I've kept it soft for you, tell me everything, there's nobody else in the world my ears are more tuned for right now than for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2cjX3D8LPXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suck a big one nigga

>I still have that soft shoulder
Good2know

Good too see you're still witty. I've always liked that.

Hey there. It's nice to talk to you again. I really could use that shoulder.

She is hurting me again. It hurts so bad, but I love her so much. She doesn't do it on purpose.

I know I should leave her, but I'm scared. Her head is all messed up. She is having so many family issues. I'm afraid if I go, she'll hit rock bottom and not be able to recover.

I want to be there for her, but I also want to stop being this miserable. I don't know what to do. I am not the kind of person that would leave her alone.

Because if I do leave, she will be alone. Completely alone. And that means bad things for her. I am clueless. I am hurting. I need your shoulder.

Shit that hurts lmao. Reminds me of the relationship between my father and me. I miss that man.

Goddamn this post hit my feels.

Oh hey there friend. Yeah, I'm still around, just been sticking to myself lately. I guess I just don't think people need to talk as much as they do.
I've been thinking about my parents. It's been years since we spoke. It's not any fault of there's though. They gave me the world, and I was only a disappointment. You'd think after so many years they'd realize how little I can do, but they kept pushing me along.
I miss them, but it's better for them if I stay away. So here I am, in my little gray one story.
Do you remember her? I do. I remember how she used to hold me as I was frantic in her soothing arms. I miss her. We all do.
Well, if you want to talk just stop on by. If I can't help fix it we can always complain about it for a little while. That's good enough.

Yo dude why are you talking like woman lmao. But yeah, hows it going? Have you finished uni yet? I heard you had failed once but tried again in another. Oh. That's too bad.
But listen, Ive started this really sweet company, making mad stacks man. MAD stacks. What? You're still unemployed? How? And still living with your parents? Damn, good luck job hunting I guess.
Who's that in the background? Oh, that's my wife. We've been together for a few years now and well, I can't complain. Still no kids yet, but you know, never know when one might pop out. Haha. Anyway, whatcha doing nowadays? Any luck with the ladies? No? Oh, welp, keep trying.

You're a good person then. Think about you. If you continue a relation that is killing you will die and she will be enventually alone at the end. Sometimes you have to be selfish and live for yourself.

Hey mate, I've got a shitstorm brewing up home and I'm now writing from work...
>Step-daughter got hit by a car a few weeks ago
>Her birthday was a few days ago
>She's weelchair bound for life
>Tried my best to make it a happy day for her, got all her friends to come visit her in the hospital
>She seemed happy untill they left
>A bit of background: I'm her step-father because her dad died in Iraq next to me as I tried my best to save him from bleeding out, when I made a promiss to raise her as my own
>She asked me, after all her friends went home, what's it like to see someone die and is it painful to get shot
>She told me that she's been considering killing herself ever since she's been in the hospital recovering
>Her mom found out today from her that she wants to kill herself
>Yelled at me for roughly a hour over the phone while I was having my lunch break
I'm now sitting in my office cubicle with a bottle of Jack and considering sleeping on my desk instead of going home because she's pissed at me for giving my step-daughter a straight awnser, which was: It hurts like hell, but I survived it...And if you'd try to take your life, it would ruin not only mine, but your moms life and most of your friends, because we all love you and don't want you to die. And I'm sure as all hell not going to let down your father...

book Codependent No More

buy it. read it. it saved me from insanity of trying to help my alcoholic ex-gf.

some people are just broken, we should not set ourselves on fire to keep them warm.

Hey.
I am totally lost those days. Just broke up with my girlfriend of almost two years relation. Things are that after all this time it appaered that she was a crazy bitch. Driving me insane, killing me both mentally and phsically. So I dumped her one month ago, yeah.
And now I realize she was all what I had for a living. I don't find the strenght and motivation to go forward anymore. It's not that I love her but, i don't know.

3 days ago the girl that made me depressed for years. She had no reason to be near here at the same time as I did. But, heh, life's a bitch, no ? All this shit is drowning me into depression and alcoholism again.

What about you? Tell me, I can hear. I do care.

Sounds like you had a manipulative cunt as a gf, I can tell you this, there are better fish in the sea
>Worst case scenario you can always sign up for the military and become a clone of sorts of me, if your best friend dies while you both are in the military

Sorry to hear that bro.

>Check'd
Got any tips on how to sleep in a office cubicle? Gave my car to my step-daughters mom so she could visit her today. And here's some insight on drinking, don't, limit it to once a week, or bottle of hard shit for a month. And as for depression, well, it depends on if you are diagnosed or not...

Hey
I'm still unable to make my dad quit drinking and starting fights with my mother, i left my girlfriend because i couldnt give her the attention she deserves, my job is alright, hopefully i can keep my restaurant for the rest of the year. Oh and by the way, my muscles still haven't brought social skills or any kind of succes, been thinking of quitting lately.
How have you been? You know, since the death of my first best friend, back when i was a kid, i haven't been able to talk to a lot of people, hopefully i can now, at least with you.

GO OUTSIDE

youtu.be/2cjX3D8LPXc

I can't really help about the cubicle. Maybe you could remove the shit on the desk and use it as a bed with a vest for the sheets.
I try my best to fight alcohol but the more I become older the harder it gets. Depression was never diagnosised, but I know it well. I don't want to take pills.

Weel I would have said the truth too in your situation. I don't know if it could help you to feel a little bit better to know it.

Which is? That she'll have a hard life? Yeah I know, I went to a school for people with back problems/cripples, I had two people in weelchairs in my class, one guy's muscles slowly became weaker and weaker and the chick who was in a weelchair broke her back like my step-daughter did, sorta. But somehow the chick from my class is still having a great life, hell she's married now and I think has a kid who's the same age as my kid, which is 9.
Already did that, but the lack of any pillow is the killer for me...Hell the janitor came over a minute ago and offered to come back in roughly a hour with a pillow and some covers for me, since he's bro-tier...

Oh sorry, misread what you typed and yeah, most of my friends have/had the same opinion when I asked them 'bout it. I'm already half-way through my bottle of jack...
Also, go see a psychotherapist, it could help. And trust me, I've seen how booze have ruined people, hell my father drank himself to death, or more exactly had a seizure when he stopped drinking and died...

Maybe I should go see a therapist someday. I know I could get out but there's something. A little and elusive thing taht keeps me from getting out by meself, don't know what.

Anyway I hope everything will be okay for you and your step-daughter. Take care man.

Take care aswell mate, I'll be rooting for you, I bet you'll meet a new girl and you won't have any problems with drinking in a weeks time