Do blacks and leftists really think they would win the next race war?

Do blacks and leftists really think they would win the next race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/man-stabbed-antifa-mob-outside-home-not-condemning-nazis-hard-enough/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posting riot themed stuff

seeing as how they won the last two I think they do.

lol wut how so

>the next race war

um, when was the last one?

Blacks won the race war in Haiti.

Lol. Fuck, faggot. That is some shit bait. And yeah, we would.

I didn't know leftist was a race.

dragon dies gets raised as white walker
hound dies red priest dies brienne of tarth dies
fuck you fags

>do they really think
If there really was a race war, the US military (can't speak for other countries) would back the blacks / leftists, so yeah, they do think that, and for good reason. Fatties with camo baseball caps and shotguns can't stand up to the strongest military force in the world. Sorry.

We wuzfuvking Kang beeotch of course we gonna win fucking cracka ass

Why would the DoD back up the left? They are some of the most right leaning departments.

Am I missing something here? There was a race war back then?

Because saving face matters a lot. If they backed the Right in a conflict like that, the entire rest of the Western World would look at the US as a dictatorship. They're pretty much forced to back the Left, otherwise they would be hated by the rest of the planet (the parts of it that matter, anyway).

of course think so but they are going to try and do it without allowing it to get hot. cold, left wins unless the whole cable media collapse allows the return of dissident voices because right now the left owns the media infrastructure.
the resultant loss of control of narrative currently being caused by internet media's rise and most importantly the MSM's bald faced support of extremist leftism is driving people right.
maintaining free speech and equal access, net neutrality, is paramount to stopping them from destroying whites.

do you really think any white other than a race traitor leftist is going to fight against whites on behalf of niggers and muds?
what really boggles my mind is what place they think they will have in a post-white society that is no longer western and gives no fucks about the western values that would otherwise keep them alive and equal.

I'm a liberal with quite a few close friends who are black but if it ever came down to us versus them then my loyalty would lie with my own race.

they do.
unfortunately a lot of useless lives will be lost before the truth sinks in.
they are convinced that they are right, they THINK they are united, they BELIEVE they have the backing of those they seek to protect.

liberal thinking leads to overly optimistic belief in positive results. not exactly the way real life works.

unless the various factions on both sides unite under a cohesive agenda neither side can win. right now, america's socio-political agenda resembles that of the middle east more than either side realizes.

time for everybody to get a grip.

Seeing what the military does, they dont care too much about saving face. No matter what they will serve the legitimate gov of the USA. They won't back anyone else. If soldiers ditched and went for whatever, then they wont be in the DoD anymore. They take orders from the POTUS, not some lefty

Yep

winning

sure hope not

now you know pick a side fag

Doubt blacks would team up with them, be realistic, they are all frail white people who looks like trannies and drug addicts screaming stuff about their political idealogy, angry black people just want to get the whiteys, all of them and fuck da police, their only chance is if it becomes a mental thought pattern among them that all right wingers are Nazis same with trump supporters so it starts some sort of weird race/civil war where only the people will lose in the end

False, whoever was president democrats or republics would be spared by way of the presidential order and THEIR campaign. Nice try faggot...

That's because blacks are the majority in Haiti

bigleaguepolitics.com/man-stabbed-antifa-mob-outside-home-not-condemning-nazis-hard-enough/
>former friend (college) of guy who was outed and doxxed at charleston
>says he feels bad for friend for falling in with white nationalist crowd
>has nothing to do with white nationalism himself and denounces it
>stabbed by group of 5 communists for associating with nazis

Leftist would get lined up and shot by the police before the right comes in. Sorry.

Your million man marches with 666,666 people always come up short by a few bitch

Depends on who the military and police side with, whomever controls the military wins the war

Is it summer in here

muds, niggers, and race traitors are the majority in the mainland us already. why do you think they are using political bullshit to force conservatism out of the military and put useful idiots in charge?
pic sort of related.

and yet look at the country...americas future

What's the point of fake spoilers? Like, it doesn't accomplish anything at all.

America will turn into the third world if the left wins. Then they'll kill each other as the state slowly turns commie.