Going to Thailand soon

going to Thailand soon.
What does Sup Forums recommend seeing/doing?

leave Sup Forums...
forever

Geeee I wonder what the Boyz will sujest to do in Thailand

The jungle villages. They would sell their own daughters.

> I'm not even a manlet
>Them Ladyboys are Amazon creatures

well at least I won't be short of a good meal

Use insect repellent, I caught the dengue fever and almost died, spent 3 days in the hospital. Make sure you visit a ping-pong club, rent scooters to move around, stay hydrated. AMA

Avoid the shit teir areas like phuket and pataya, goto chiang mai and the islands, see temples, have experiences and eat all the food

If you have to fuck goto cambodia,its like an hour away by plane from Bangkok, stay in siem reap, its cheap and the girls are way fucking better and not std filled cunt traps

I find this interesting.. Hotter in Cambo then Thai Girls?... I been to Thailand 6 times ... I went to the Boarder and saw Cambodia.. and just over the boarder I could see the little poor kids and dusty woman.. maybe things get better More "in country" then at a boarder town

>going to Thailand soon.
>What does Sup Forums recommend seeing/doing?
>Underage sex capitol of the world
>wat do?

6 times? wtf

Wait he's making Shadow Of Israphel number 6??? Im all for him, then!

I'm an Oldfags
And I really enjoy thailand
I get a Nice hotel, read a Book on my balcony overlooking the water.. and then at night get black out drunk and fuck a tranny or a Fat Thai girl with big boobs

I lived in Thailand for around 1.5 years. What are your interests? Ama

Already bought your wife there ?

The town at the border is pretty much there so the thais can gamble, cambodia isnt as used to westerners than thailand so the people are not jaded as fuck, sure there are alot of shitty parts but even in the tourist areas people are not trying to fuck you over in every way imaginable

go to phnom phen and get robed during the day

looking for some cultural experiences, never really been outside of europe for longer than a week.

went to this small island called Koh Phayam
you only have electricity a few hours a day but its beautiful, monkeys in the trees, beautiful birds and shit. was able to buy weed there in a bar.
rest of my trip there was pretty much a blurry experience, surprised i didnt end up in jail.
yea don't get arrested there

Get your scuba diving qualifications

Definitely get out of Bangkok and go to smaller cities like Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, etc. The people of Bangkok are very different to the ones I met all over the country. Try to make friends with a local and they will proudly show you everything! Last month I had a guy take me on a motorcycle tour to Laos to see waterfalls and Mekong river.

I can attest to the Thais Being Jaded as Fuck .. it gets worse every fucking year .. we really need to leave these people alone for a bit

i recommend seeing the whole shebang.
i advise that you don't act like arrogant americans or germans.

a friend just spent 3 months touring south east asia. he went with no preconceptions about how life is over there. he ate the local cuisine, stayed at local hotels, did as the locals did.

he called it the most eye opening experience of his life, and the best vacation he's ever taken. he's planning on doing it again.

tldr; when in rome, do as the roman's do.

Plenty of day trips from bangkok like Ayuthaia, Chiang Mai is a good base for daytrips like the golden triangle and doi inthanon (if you like trekking), the islands are all nice (phi phi is an awesome place)

if I can't scuba then what's this all been about?

If you are in bangkok take public transport, its like 15bhat for a boat and 45bhat for a train, a taxi without a meter will charge you 600bhat to go anywhere just because you are foreign

If you are in the north take sŏrng·tăa·ou they are like covered utility vehicles that the locals catch, the more people in it the cheaper your ride usually is

Dont hire anything off the beach like a jetski, if you do take pictures of every surface before you go out, if not they will "find" damage and a "policeman" will come out of nowhere and demand you pay a fine, its sad because alot are nice people buy its pretty much full time employment to fuck farangs out of every cent they can in every way

This, but use citronella rather than DEET based repellent because it doesn't do shit

Don't play connect 4 for money with prostitutes

MBK is a must if you're into shopping

female penis
do not mistake it with le white boi cock

bribe a cop for drugs

See some Thai Boxing. Do some Thai men?

The ziplines in Chaing Mai are pretty fucking dope