There is a dark, ominous presence in The Late Show studio tonight

>There is a dark, ominous presence in The Late Show studio tonight
>Colbert is not afraid, he's the best comedian in the history of mankind
>he walks on stage, and notices the audience members appear to be frightened
>"wow, I thought things were tense in Charlottesville, get a load of this place!"
>the crowd gently laughs and eases their tension
>"Donald Trump took 2 days to respond to the riots, where was he, in RUSSIA?"
>finally at ease, the audience collectively laugh so hard that there is noticeably less oxygen in the room
>*Colbert flails his hands around and does his trump impression*
>A spectator stands up and attracts the attention of the crowd, interrupting Colbert's performance
>he reaches towards his face and pulls off a mask
>it's Donald Trump himself
>he points at Colbert and says "you are fake news"
>powerful, high-voltage lightning surges from his finger tips
>Colbert's head explodes and sends brain matter splattering the audience
>a giant bald eagle breaks through the ceiling
>trump mounts it's back and flies away

right wing butthurt is so pleasing

colbert is essentially throwing away his career in comedy to attack donald trump for temporary ratings. It's pretty depressing desu.

Kek what do we have to be butt hurt about? Remember how there were videos of liberals CRYING because trump won? Nice damage control kiddo

Was colbert ever good

Literally this
The second trump is out of office no ones going to watch his show

Are we going to try and cancel Colbert for calling Trump a cock holster again?
Le two scoops amirite? :^)

8 years is a decent run for a late not show though.

Oh my god, Colbert is finished for sure this time
#cancelcolbert

They actually have plans already for Colberts Spot.

Livestream of Trumps Jail cell.

A few more memes and cnn is done for

Yeah cause I posted that to bring down Colbert and not because I'm shitposting you retard.

I hope colbert wins the 2020 election

But don't my fellow Kekistanis remember how we shitposted all fucking May in our pathetic attempt to get him cancelled?
We have to continue for our God Emperor

its the fringe fuckers like you that I kek

Do right-wingers masturbate to this kind of fanfiction? If so, do you blow your load at the lightning thing, or when Trump "mounts" the eagle?

I follow kek not Trump

Trump would fuck this up by hitting Jean Baptiste and then blame Hillary for not doing more to stop lightning while she was a senator.

fellow fags
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

Is this guy one of your high priests?

>actually spending time to write down that fantasy

how fucking pathetic will the trumptards get before the end?

High priests and god emperors bring structure and control. This goes against the will of kek.

You forgot about the wails from the liberal sheep, and suicides. Endless cry/candle vigils, black ribbon on google. Weeks of mourning, and anti-trump/right/white man narratives.

The end of the negro-nation?

A giant frog deity is unironically a much better object of your respect than Trump.
So kudos

I loved Colbert but his constant "DID JA HEAR ABOUT TRUMP!?" Jokes are just god awful after the 200th time you hear them. God I miss the days of letterman and ferguson

>Trump arrives.
>"I stole millions to renovate my golf resort."
>"My family owns America now, I gave it to them!"
>"My Jewish son in law owns 51% of America."
>It's too hard to comprehend how hard Americans got conned.
>The right cheers so hard they can't control themselves.
>"JEWS! JEWS! JEWS!" They chant for their masters.
>"I'm glad it was my team that destroyed this country instead of that other shitty team that kept making it great!"

The world is scared straight. They have watched a pop-up super power consume its own genitals in a wave of populism. The fall is ugly, but it makes the world a better place even though the world is flooded with American refugees.

America sacrifices herself to save the world from cancerous stupidity.

A hero as she rose, a hero as she died.

What a raging faggot you should kys.

You gotta at least admit cockholster is a great euphemism

You want him to sacrifice himself too?
Has America not bleed enough under the leadership of golden monkey and his braindead followers?

>Has America not bleed enough under the leadership of golden monkey and his braindead followers?

Sadly, it's only begun.

This reads like an article from Breitbart.

Does anyone else wonder if the Great Pumpkin's daughter calls him "Daddy" while they're fucking?

Does the Great Pumpkin call Jared "Daddy" while they're fucking?

Do they all go together? Sons, daughters, mothers, all of them? I've heard that's a big thing with the KKK types like Trump.

Can I get a quick 3 minute segment with liberal leaning unfunny commentary rundown?