Out of curiosity, does anyone here talk to themselves?

Out of curiosity, does anyone here talk to themselves?
Im 28 and ive been talking to myself my whole life. I mostly do it when i know im alone, like in the car or shower, but i know people have seen me do it before. I dont know how ive kept it from my wife or past gfs.
The thing is, i cant help it, unless im totally conscious of it i just drift into my thoughts and have full on convos with myself.
Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3149126447&feature=iv&src_vid=JQVmkDUkZT4&v=wfYbgdo8e-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Iv'e done it a few times. I guess it's ok as long as you don't see things

i talk to myself when i'm busy, or tired.

Like if i'm working ill talk to myself usually.

>a few times
Thats it? Dude, i talk to myself all the time when im alone or think nobodys looking. Is that abnormal? How do you not talk to yourself when youre alone?

I think everyone talks to themselves in some way, if you're hearing voices talking back that could be a problem.

No, I don't. Yes you do! Fuck you! Oh yeah, well fuck you!!

Before I got put on my new medications I would talk to myself, full blown conversations. Nowadays I'ma normie fuck. I kinda miss it but I do get why people think it's crazy as fuck, because it kinda is.

Talk to myself in weird fucked up way, because it's not me I talk to It's my mind talking about me and me talking about my mind and sometimes me and my mind talk to each other. Probably hard to understand but I don't talk aloud just in my head.

i do when im busy and need to do lots of stuff

Also if I do talk aloud I just start pacing in circles and repeating weird random shit to myself, it makes sense to me but others watching me think I'm a total nut-job

I have ever since I was a kid. I tried to stop but it's a weird fucking habit I can't break.

its called an inner-dialogue and it is a sign of high intelligence. very different from audio-hallucinations.

in fact some think the idea that people who talk to themselves are crazy was an idea formulated by those who would rather us be pigeons.

I have two voices in my head that have different viewpoints and discuss things. They "bet braincells" on what will happen (or what was the best course of action). They sometimes argue and sometimes agree, and sometimes they just talk about stuff.

It's kind of good for me because I can see things from multiple sides and pick the best course of action based whichever had objectively the best opinion, or I conclude they're both wrong and disregard their opinions.

There isn't anything wrong with it, either.

> bet braincells
kek

I'm sorta similar

I always talk to myself, I have my whole life as well. I am pretty sure my talking to myself falls outside of what is considered normal. I problems solve for a living and a lot of my talking to myself revolves around problem solving, at least I have a high IQ and am somewhat arractive and well dressed, so people leave me alone, in other words I don't look homeless, if I did I am pretty sure I would be carted off somewhere

>talk to themselves?

The only way to get an intelligent answer.

been doing it since i was a kid. don't have back and forth convo's with myself or anything, mostly just use it as a way to vent/release feelings when i have no one around who gives a shit

This might interest you
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3149126447&feature=iv&src_vid=JQVmkDUkZT4&v=wfYbgdo8e-8

I do that too. I'm the only person I trust to talk to stuff about. Everyone else I just say random things to distract them so they don't try to attack me about things I actually care about which they typically seems like they do on purpose.

I talk to myself when working. I'm a programmer and by saying things out loud it helps me to visualize the problem space and see connections and patterns in the code. What takes me 3 hours to write silently I can knock out in 10 minutes if I talk to myself.

Of course I have to work from home now because I drive everyone crazy at the office.

that was interesting, thanks user

I used to be exactly like this. My brain first split back in elementary school or so, and remained split through high school.

In my case one voice seemed to be the "ideal" voice of reason, crafted from too much television, movies, and books. I looked at how people were treated and what was deemed positive behavior and had a whole voice dedicated to what was "right". Unfortunately modern television and feminism ruined him. You can turn on any sitcom, television show, movie, or whatever and if you see a guy trip and accidentally brush up against a woman's arm, she slaps him. If a guy is at dinner with his friends and he doesn't offer to pay for everyone's meals, he's stingy. This voice basically told me to always sacrifice, hate myself, and go out of my way to make everyone else's lives wonderful.

The other voice in my head seemed to be a more natural voice. It wanted to stare at attractive women, it wanted to kick people's asses if they upset me, it wanted to eat ice cream and play videogames...

I made the mistake, however, of classifying these as my "good" and "evil" voices, and thus always listened to the voice of good in public. This made me a cringy beta-faggot.

I won't spend too long giving all of the details, but a day came when my voices merged. My world view was shattered and the "good" voice died, but a memory of his morals remained. I now have one voice, and I'm a lot happier for it.

Yeah I have. A lot. Replaying shit. Trauma. No hallucinations. I do have OCD. May be related.
Never around people.

It's perfectly fine, so long as you don't think you're talking to someone else. At that point, it's a disorder.

I talk to myself all the time, Especially alone. I will have completely conversations with myself and can't really explain why. I know sometimes it helps me deal with certain situations, problems, etc...