Antifa are at least smart enough to cover their faces

Antifa are at least smart enough to cover their faces.

I'm not on either side but why would you expose yourself as a neo-nazi?

>742279306

Im a pleb

If you truly believe in something, why hide it?

>do you wanna keep your job?
>what if you change your political stance yet you'll be branded a nazi for a long time.
>if violence erupts I'd rather not be known as the guy beating somebody else with a nazi flag pole

Im a proud antifa feminist!

fuck me even the kkk knew what to do

Yet antifa gets doxxed by people on Sup Forums.

Hell no Neo Nazis are stupid..

not from the us but wouldn't neo nazis have a shit ton of guns in the US?

Everyone has guns in the United States, this includes the tards as well

Another fringe fucker OP IS A FAGGOT

yeah but for some reason i expect a bunch of rednecks to own a tank or some other heavy stuff. can you actually own a tank in the US?

>Everyone has guns in the United States
Everyone except the democrat run states. Try getting a gun in new york, and see how that goes.

yeah that happens but its easier to just identify somebodies face than have a group of people spend hours go through pictures matching facial features clothes etc. Also Sup Forums seems to have only gotten a few people identities depending on their actions (pic related). You can identity everybody in the alt-right crowd.

This is some weird shit going on, like the shit of society are going to fight but one side wants to take down the whole republican right wing and it's just going to endup a whole lot of people locked up and still hating eachother/ being designated domestic terrorists.

Yes they do and yes you can own a tank. We have even had a tank rampage through a city before. But that one was stolen off a base. But yeah we can have one

yeah see, thats probably why they are not scared
i wouldn't be scared of jack shit if i owned a tank

Lets fuck with them

and they think it's going to get trump impeached so the medias hyping it up

Considering I live in upstate I can tell you It goes as easy as getting it anywhere else.

/shrug

I suppose you believe this because someone told you once it was this way and it fit in to what you wanted to believe

>Antifa are too cowardly to show their faces.

fixd

Time to build a coliseum and allow open tickets to every extemist wack job who wants to kill each other over their personal views.

Let them weed each other out

It's like some sort of rehersal they had this planned out for trump and are trying as hard as they can do make this about him, and ANTIFA just want to get "drumpf" out of the presidency, so the mainstream media is backing them.

I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people who dislike both sides. I'm proud of you Sup Forums.

this guy knows what he's taking about

at least they still have a job to go back to faggot

Shows how criminal they are.

>I can tell you It goes as easy as getting it anywhere else.

And I can tell you're quite obviously full of shit

/shrug

>be antifa
>have job

both sides are criminal pleb. stop defending the nazis

Job is to fuck up the country so the mainstream media can bash trump

this faggot had was a teaching assistant (or some shit) before he got caught