Is it possible for a guy to win over a lesbian if they both really love each other a lot?

Is it possible for a guy to win over a lesbian if they both really love each other a lot?

Success stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547901/Gay-daughter-Hong-Kong-billionaire-offered-80million-man-married-writes-open-letter-saying-Daddy-accept-I-lesbian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it possible for a guy to win over a lesbian if they both really love each other a lot?
>love each other
>lesbian
>loving a guy
wut

It's like asking if a gay dude could win over a straight guy if they both really love each other a lot.

It's possible, but most rug-munchers are fucking miserable. They may even talk to you, be friendly, perhaps even flirty. Most of the time they don't really want to change anything, they just want to feel normal. Because you're a nice human person you probably take this as interest and intimacy, but it's probably not, sucks but this happens a lot to me. like 4 different lesbians in a few years.

What if she thinks shes a lesbian but is just extremely bi though? Isnt there a lot of incidents were straight girls have a fling and question their sexuality at one point especially with their best friends and or senpai? Why couldnt it be the same for a lesbian?

It's well known that hot lesbians are actually bi.

If you are rich they magically turn straight.

I've fucked and dated women who had previously identified as lesbian. It never works. At most you confuse them.

I see. Im actually a bit confused. its like, i was in love with this girl who wasnt a lesbian: she slept with guys before, but mostly girls and finds the female body more attractive. And i feel stuck to be honest. Like I really like talking to her and about sex stuff.

Sorry. I guess a more realistic question would be can a relationship work between a girl who is likes girls more but is still open to relationships with a guy?

Im curious. Why do you think they found you attractive? Do you look feminine or were they curious about males?

idk man... everyone is different, so maybe. I just wouldn't get invested, I know you probably like her a lot at this point.

I would honestly let her sleep with girls occasionally if it meant i could be with her. Idk if this would end in disaster.

I've asked every single one of them and it came down to just liking who I was. Except one of the girls I fucked was a pull from a bar and she just wanted to try dick out. She was cool. We had brunch.

You won't be able to hold onto a relationship like that. It's untenable

This: You are attracted to whatever you're attracted to. Simple as that.

I know this tread is probably some beta loser. But here is my input.
> Be honest and open about what you feel what you'd like to happen.
> I dated a girl who had a girlfriend at the time, and felt she was a lesbian, we made friends, hung out with mutual friends, did stuff with her gf (movies and ice cream and stuff)
> Her gf complained about feeling like a third wheel,
> I addressed I really liked them both, but kinda felt like I bonded with Girl more so than with GF
> Threesome ensures.
> acutally ended up doing more sexual things with girls GF than girl.
> Girl realizes she wanted more of me sexually
> Start fooling around just the two of us, create relationship including sex.

A different girl
> best friends possible.
> Spend literally every free hour together from about 6pm until we have to sleep,
> Sometimes forgetting to eat
> Sometimes skipping sleep
> Playing an old game together most of the time, talking the rest.
> Love her instantly and absolutely, soulmates greek style.
> She's a lesbian.
> tell her one day that I love her in every possible way, and id like to date as well.
> She isn't ok with that.
> We remain best of friends
> Years late. still love her.

What I'm saying is it depends on the person, who they are, and what they want and feel ok with.
>Another example,
> Friend is a lesbian, 100% never met or saw a guy she even remotely interested in.
> GF was abusive, rekt her life
> I always supported her.
> She was flirty with guys and girls, but in a friendly way, not a sexy kind.
> often said i'd be the type of guy she'd want
> Or "if only you where a woman" type thing.

It's not like your both biologically incapable of having feelings for each other. Some pure homosexuals find members of the opposite sex attractive and could consider sex or a relationship with them, rare doesn't mean impossible.

Don't listen to who probably fucked some rebound "I want to be normal" lesbian who was lying to herself.

Not true.

If it was, this Chinese billionaire's daughter would be straight right away with all the offers her father has thrown out to get a guy to stop her from being a lesbian.

She married her partner after turning down over 20,000 suitors, some of which were billionaires themselves. She's not converting.

Source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547901/Gay-daughter-Hong-Kong-billionaire-offered-80million-man-married-writes-open-letter-saying-Daddy-accept-I-lesbian.html

Sure sexuality isn't completely rigid but it sounds like you've had less experience in this. I've been in committed relationships with women that identified as women and they just default back to it immediately. It's not a lack of love or feeling. It's just inside them and that will not change.

OP here

Thanks for all the words of advice. Im gonna try telling her how i feel and see what happens. Its honestly going to be really hard to get over her though. I fear being rejected so easily like a lot of you, but im gonna give it my heart.
I feel too desperate and would be okay with her sleeping around. I know im a cuckhold and could end in disaster. But i like seeing be happy and talk about girls. SO maybe i should look into open relationships, except i would never cheat on her.

Im sorry. Im in total denial at this point, but at the same time i feel like theirs a chance when i hear her talking about guys and how im as sexy as girls to her. I dont think i am. Shes just. She is like my irl waifu.

I've been in situations where a guy has "fallen" for me. It usually starts out as friends and then they read (or are hopeful) that something will come of it. It doesn't.

Sometimes they accept that, sometimes they don't. If they are true lesbians, they won't have a romantic/sexual attraction to you. We just aren't wired that way. If they are bi, then maybe.

>I feel too desperate and would be okay with her sleeping around.
The problem with this is most females need some sort of connection before sleeping with someone (not all, but most). So she would need to make that connection first, which puts your connection in danger. Also, a female friend may end up meeting her sexual needs, taking that away from you.

>true lesbians
I know what your saying but I've seen too much gay on gay bashing to feel comfortable with wording it like that. I watched a lesbian catch an ass beating for fucking her male best friend every once in a while.
Lost her whole circle of friends for not being gay enough.

>Is it possible for a guy to win over a lesbian

Yes. By being rich.

I think she is about 60-70% lesbian, and has been vocal about being able to be a in relationship with a guy. I dont what to think cause i dont really know how the whole lesbian community works. Do you by any chance know of any girls that are open to being with guys but still think the female body is hotter? Are they technically lesbian or just bi to you?

Im not sure what "true" lesbian could mean. She certainly is not faking anything about her attraction.

I think there's a male personality type that just falls for lesbians because it has happened to me a few times.
>meet qt tomboy who easily turns gorgeous with a little clean up
>immediate connections
>same music
>same humor
>same interests
>spend hours together like best friends
>tip toe around intimacy
>cute awkward moments
>spoon eachother
>vacation together
>walk around in undies and towels
>live together
>get drunk and make out
>fight like a couple sometimes
>get jealous of gf/bf

The good parts happen when they are drunk or super comfortable with you but it will never get further than "friends" with a lesbian. There is an unbreakable wall there and you will tear yourself apart trying to break it down. I've had a naked and drunk lesbian fall asleep in my arms, telling me she loves me and then waking up in total "how did this fucking happen" state. It fucks your head up. Pull out now.

Sounds bad. But i guess im just want to see how it plays out. Like I need to date her and be with her for years first. I really want to try anything.

this is oddly specific to my situation

>monitors

By "true lesbian" I mean a woman that is not attracted romantically or sexually to men.

I know women that are all range of bi. Some occasionally will play with another girl but are predominately heterosexual and others that sometimes play with a guy but mostly with girls.

While I think most bisexuals can find either sex's body hot, you can also have people who are sexually attracted to one sex but romantically attracted to the other sex (a guy who only wants to love a woman but will have sex with guys NSA).

Watch Chasing Amy

My ex turned back to pussy 2 weeks ago and broke it off with me. I'm kind of in the same boat as OP. Except I don't think I'm gonna go back to her if she wanted. Just hurts too much.

You can certainly approach her, but don't be an ass about it. With a couple of guys I ended up carrying mace because they just wouldn't accept I had no interest in them. A couple more needed to be "spoken to" but some of my friends at the gym.

>"lesbian"
>literally means homosexual woman
>"homosexual"
>definition OP knows well; one who is exclusively attracted to one's own sex.
>"OP"
>homosexual who can literally not stop sucking dicks.

Lesbians, true lesbians, won't give you the time of day.

What you want is a bisexual girl (or male nigger in your case)
However, bear in mind that these are people who do not define themselves by any sexuality because they are sluts who will eventually fuck someone you know behind your back. If you stay with them long enough.

I mean try a lite-polygamous relationship if she accepts initially. Ive never pestered girls in my life, despite how much i say i need her.