youtube.com/watch?v=hLICDwu9W60
youtu.be/w8v-IifCPH4
youtube.com/watch?v=dcq819H6Fu4
youtube.com/watch?v=z1OpA4qeIzI
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello you must be my patient for today.

Let's start the examination.

Please pull down your pants and let me have a closer look.

Oh wow I have never seen an uncut one before. Is it true that they collect smegma.

*sniffing*

*moaning* Oh yes. That delicious cheesy gold i have been looking for.

*licking and sucking noises*

*moaning* Oh it tastes so good.

(talk as if a dick was in your mouth)
Never wash your dick ever again. Do you understand? You are now my personal dick cheese slave.

(talk normal again)
Now pull up your pants. Your next appointment will be in june. And remember what I said. Don't wash your dick.

Spin my fidget spinner daddy~

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleuc yllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylgl ycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleu cylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylseryla spartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglu tamylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisol eucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylglycyli soleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvalylaspa rtylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarg inylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleuc ylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalany lseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylgly cylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidylleucylvalylalanylly sylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglycy lisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylal

Hey Enkidu! Yell that you like Daddy's massive dick on livestream! Thanks!

through my male vocal chords i am provoking vibrations in the air wich create a sound to transmit the information to the person who i know from long ago with whom i established a friendship based on trust and respect called Carl Johnson complaining about his inability to follow my instruction of going after the specified vehicle wich consists in a machine that uses thermodynamics to create rotary movement to displace an undefined amount of wagons on a metallic beam called rail.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNNxI2vZnI Do a cover of this

stop jacking off to anime girls~

i love this one youtube.com/watch?v=hLICDwu9W60

Holy fuck I'm dying lmao

-He's all yours, man.
-Flash, get up!
-Jesus, Parker, you are a freak.
-That was amazing.
-I'm out of here. Come on.

-Go, web!
Fly.
Up, up and away, web.
Shazam!
Go! Go!
Go, web, go!
Tallyho.

Death to the scourge.. and death to the living!!

We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

I'm a cat I like to go MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

spooky scary skeletons
send shivers down your spine
shrieking skulls will shock your soul
seal your doom tonight
spooky scary skeletons
speak with such a screech
you'll shake and shudder in surprise
when you hear these zombies shriek
we're sorry skeletons
you're so misunderstood
you only want to socialize
but i don't think we should
cause spooky scary skeletons
shout startling shrilly screams

they'll sneak from their sarcophagus
and just won't leave you be
spirits supernatural
are shy whats all the fuss
but bags of bones seem so unsafe
it's semi-serious!
spooky scary skeletons
are silly all the same
they'll smile and scrabble slowly by
and drive you so insane
sticks and stones will break your bones
they seldom let you snooze
spooky scary skeletons
will wake you with a boo!

Nyan nyan nyan nyan ni hao nyan!

Apagando les luces

"Why is your dick so tiny compared to my classmates Onii-Chan?"

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
Yes, I can rap and no, I am not from Compton
England is my city
And if it weren't for Team 10, then the US would be shitty
I'll pass it to Chance 'cause you know he stay litty

I want to feel andy sixx's creamy log slidding down my throat

With this single charged blast, I will eradicate all thots within a 20 mile radius. Thousands will die. And I will rein as the pure loli queen.

Stop it Sky I'm gonna cum! *moan*

Joseph senpai is the only one who can see me in thigh highs!

Sans was here, Michael is a loser.

We are eternal. The pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

do your best REEEEEEEEEEE

-May God be with you. Next.
-Next victim!
-Are you ready for more?
-BONE SAW IS READY!
-Will the next victim please
enter the arena at this time?
-If he can withstand just three minutes
in the cage with Bone Saw McGraw...
...the sum of $3000 will be paid to...
- What's your name, kid?
- The Human Spider.
The Human Spider? That's it.
That's the best you got?
- Yeah.
- Oh, that sucks.
The sum of $3000 will be paid to...
...the terrifying, the deadly...
...the amazing Spiderman!
- My Name's the Human Spider.
- I don't care, get out there.
- No, he got my name wrong.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. GOD FUCKING DAMN. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

I have seized the means of production for you comrade. It not that I like you or something you, you bourgeoisie.

You're such a fucking mongoloid, you know that? Fuckass.

Cum all over my face please Master! Nya nya

Im ethan bradberry

that's the greatest setup for this kind of thread Jesus Christ

vvvvv Skip this guy's post vvvvv

well, jakey does already have a stockings and gloves pattern in his fur and i would like to transfer that to this cutie

Your ree sounds like a frog being murdered.. i like it

HEADPATS!
FOR!
EVERYONE!

New Touhou came out
Its a pretty weird game and I'm not completely sure what to think of it. Scoring is still as silly/dumb as it was in the demo and the difficulty balance is wacky as hell, with some really questionable design that I really dont agree with. I really don't get what he was thinking with those stars that skip and then go in a random direction for the stage 5 penultimate, its like those awful Envy bullets from Batrider. The boss can also hide behind the other boss and at that point you simply cant do any damage. Stage 6 fourth spell on the other hand is just a giant RNG vomit with a very high chance of walling. I get the feeling less attention was given to balancing since he figured you can just use releases to get out of any situation anyway. Which shows since you can still capture spellcards even after cancelling everything with releases
The release system is still pretty broken and completely trivializes most of the patterns in the game. Clearing the game with releases is thus piss-easy since you can just cancel everything. The game is actually quite hard if you dont use releases though. However the game starts off really easy and then only gets hard in the 2nd half, its like a completely different game then. Having to do those really boring first three stages every run to get a chance at the 2nd half is pretty bleh. I also dont really like a single attack on the stage 5 bosses but maybe that will change once I learn them more
Still the game is not bad of course despite these issues and the presentation is pretty top notch. The background during stage 6 is super cool. Although the bullets having the same color as the background during the nonspells is pretty iffy
First actual clear of the game, its pretty sloppy but eh. Might try doing something more special for the game but I'm not super motivated honestly. The current generation seem to have this already covered anyway. Go watch Minogame1, he went completely nuts on this game the last few days

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither and die.

well, jakey does already have a stockings and gloves pattern in his fur and i would like to transfer that to this cutie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEpost

Just harder to find specific requests. Definitely gets it all done faster

If you don't watch Enkidu's livestream your mother will die in her sleep.

oh, papa, your borscht makes my clothes fall off and my naughty bits tingle something awful!

Do you like my tight pussy master?

>implying you arent autistic

ravioli ravioli don't lewd the dragon loli

We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom.Your words are as empty as your future. I am the Vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over.'Reaper,' a title given to us by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction. In the end what you call us is irrelevant. We simply are.

WHAT THEEE

Neko, awoo, and havel are cute real life lolis

We are all a bit burgers.
These threads are taxing.

-when a man changes...
...into the man he's gonna become
the rest of his life.
-Just be careful who you change into.
This guy, Flash Thompson,
he probably deserved what happened.
But just because you can
beat him up...
...doesn't give you the right to.
----Remember, with great power
---comes great responsibility.
-Are you afraid that I'm going to turn into some
kind of criminal? Quit worrying about me, okay?
-Something's different.
I'll figure it out. Stop lecturing, please.
-I don't mean to lecture and I don't mean to
preach. And I know I'm not your father--
-Then stop pretending to be!
-Right.
-I'll pick you up here at 1 0.

>not lewding the the dragon loli
>HERESY!

Pika piii! Pika chuuuuu!
Prweee!
Fufufufufu

say what this video says, it's only 6 seconds long, try to say it exactly like the guy in the vid

youtu.be/w8v-IifCPH4

Can you whimper and moan for a minute?

D-don't touch me t-there b-baka >///< I p-poop from there!

Unlink the World.
Unlock The Rest.

"No one cared who I was till I put on my panties" "If I take off your panties would you cum" "It would be extremely arousing..." "I'm your big bro." "For you." "Was getting wet all part of your plan?" "Of course!"

youtube.com/watch?v=dcq819H6Fu4

@-@ good shit my nigga

HACK THE PLANET!

close enough heh

Everyone should delete facebook. Its a cancer on society.

Hey Enkidu, do you still have that discord?

-Kick his spider ass!
-Hit him!
-One, two, three!
-That's it! That's it!
-Winner!
-Ladies and gentlemen, give it up
for the new champion, Spiderman!
-Now get out of here.
-A hundred bucks? The ad said 3000.
-Well, check it again, webhead.
It said three grand for three minutes.
You pinned him in two.
-For that, I give you 100.
You're lucky to get that.
-I need that money.
-I missed the part
----where that's my problem.

You are currently in one of many Systems. Your System is called "Life", but there are many more in existence.
This construct (called Systemspace) runs on a type of energy called Aurora. There is only a limited amount of Aurora available to Systemspace. Because of this, we must manage how the Systems use Aurora, and ensure it is used correctly. If the Aurora is used incorrectly, then we reset the System.

yea she do

I'm just tryna fuck, know what I mean?

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! HOW MANY NIGGERS ARE IN MY STORE? I KNOW YOU'RE STEALING

read this greentext

The right to free speech is not constrained by the limits of what is found agreeable.

Could you send link?

>domination of christianity

its on her youtube profile

"If I had a quater for every time I was doomed by a puppet... I'd have 2 quarters. It's not that many but it's still weird it happened twice, right?"

Sing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1OpA4qeIzI

I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.

discord dot gg/tHXDRkE

Say this in your normal voice. I WANT PAUL TO DESTORY MY TIGHT LITTLE LOLI PUSSY WITH THE POWER OF GOD. I WANT TO FEEL HIS CHRISTIANITY MOVING BACK AND FORTH INSIDE ME AND HAVE HIM RELEASE HIS PRAYERS INSIDE ME.

Could nakkeization stop feeding please

What's the deal with black people?
They aren't black, and they aren't people!

I am happy now

Ook ook ook ook ook ooooookuiiiii!

Quints

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far

*sees your bible*
OWO WHATS THIS?

Hitler did nothing wrong. I wish Hitler would just shove his one testicle into my tight loli pussy as he invades my country.

I love suffocating on enlarged sweaty testicles

2PACula moe like 2BITCHula LOLEEEE RT RT

Ararararararagi baaaaka >:(

BADDA BING

“Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?”

Pretend to sloppily suck a dick

Pull your pants up Gary, we still got a lot of exposition to do before the fucking.

Falcon Punch!