Imagine youre fingering Andy Sixx's asshole, when suddenly...

Imagine youre fingering Andy Sixx's asshole, when suddenly, his asshole cant take it anymore and then shoots out a giant fucking log of fucking shit followed by an endless ass explosion of diareah squirting out like a fountain

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/survey
k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/84nw617kzz/andy_sixx.wav
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/suckalog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So hot OP

what is wrong with you?

Please detail explain

Come find out hehe
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/survey

"I'm going to start dumb thread and reply from different ip's so it won't look like I'm samefagging.
saged

>samefagging

Proof?

Also pic related

>double BTFO'd

Have a chew

sage still doesn't bump the thread though. You should always use it if you want to post in a shit thread, but don't want to help keep it on the front page. It's good that it is like this, otherwise saging bananas and shit posters can kill any thread they want and we'd be left with nothing, which is their goal.

So basically you want attention from a log thread or want to give attention to a log thread, when ignoring it does the exact samr thing. Jesus man, get your shitposting habits figured out.

>How ironic $75 -> $0

watchml.dugera.com

Grow up

Already got one bud

Grow up

Fucking kekd out loud at this

Rolling for a creams

Steamy...

could a kind photologger change this to 'chat with logs'

It will happen eventually

Dreamy...

Dont forget to fill put the survey

Hello, i would to kindly ask that you delete this thread and stop using this meme. You see andy has said that he finds this meme very uncomfortable. Now i understand that you yourself find this meme very funny but i hope you can find it yourself to respect his wishes and cause him no further discomfort
thank you for your time and i hope you do the right thing

Sauce?

kek

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

Grow up

k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/84nw617kzz/andy_sixx.wav

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/suckalog

I'm at a literal loss for words. What in the fuck?

FUCK YOU, YOU GOD DAMN JEW NIGGER DICK SUCKING FAT BASTARD

Grow up