The celeb thread strikes again

The celeb thread strikes again

Candice just drained me.

Why do you want to be Cara, user?
And... what would you do if you were her?

I need thick Celebs or fake slutty ones..

I hope it felt good, user.

It was amazing :)

The things I want to do to her.

they better not be lewd...

brush her hair?

They better be lewd.

Which celebs would have the hottest moans?

DELET THIS

Emma Watson

Oh they so lewd. Wouldn't mind having Laura back there join in.

Mmmm, that's a nice pic of her ass that I didn't have. Thank you kindly.

Laura is fucking sexy too, isn't she? What would you do with them?

I didn't have that picture of Sabs you posted so thanks to you too,
But still 2 lewd...

Hnng, and the hottest moans of pain?

yes my goddess

For starters I would love to taste every last millimeter of there sexy little body's.

>This site is soo broken! $0? their website is shit

twistwatch.digitalgroupe.com

user still won't admit that sexy Sabrina makes his cock hard. Too cute.

Without a doubt. And I'd suggest that I think both of them have feet and legs and asses that should be paid special tongue attention.

Because she's so cool and chill and cute. First thing I'd do peobably, is I'd kiss and hug someone, to see how it felt. Probably play with my boobs, heh.

I'm betting that there little feet and asses will taste and smell so sweet and lovely. Will have to spend so much extra time and energy on them.

That's too sweet.
And playing with Cara's boobs would be a lot of fun for anyone, I think. Even more so for Cara herself. I bet her nipples are sensitive.

No doubt about that. They'd be delicious.
Would you make Sabrina and Laura play with each other, user?

Cara dities

Cara's nipples in my mouth when?

Anyone?

Do you even need to ask. I would make them 69 so that they could suck me off after I take my turn with the other. That way they taste me and the other at the same time and while the other is waiting her turn she can be enjoying some sweet pussy.

I want Barbara in my bed

I'd imagine :3
So how did yesterday go? Did you have fun?

>How ironic $75 -> $0

watchml.dugera.com

Hell yeah

she has the most perfect body to cuddle up with

Mmmmm. You could fill Sabrina up, stretch her pink pussy and make her moan, then you'd have Laura moaning around your cock stuffed in her mouth while horny Sabrina eats her wet little pussy.

I always have fun, user. Especially when Cara's sexy body is involved.

Mmm.

The hardest decision would be who to blow my load into and who eats it out of the other while I watch.

hell yeah. spooning with that big butt up against me

You think her ass is shoped here?
It looks so perfect

Would you go fuck off and die.

Personally, my thought was cumming all over one of their pretty faces and having the other lick it all off.
But like, you, I can't decide who should get it. Maybe it should be the reward for whoever sucks cock better.

That's so neat. I like you, user.

I'm pretty sure the pic's been edited a little.. but her ass really is that deliciously perfect.
Spankable little peach.

how would we be able to resist her when she's grinding that big booty against our hard cocks?

no

I like you, too. You have good taste.
But what about you? Do you have fun with Cara, user?

I think it would start as sweet and innocent cuddling but soon enough the boxers would be coming off

Kind of weird, but I’ll take it.

when she looks back at you with that look in her eyes, then you know it's time to get naked for her

>Me on right

Moar ass

I'm thanking it should be a contest. Who pleasure me the best gets filled first. A course theirs always next time because I'm gonna use them as much as possible.

moar Ana De Armas?

True, true. Plenty of time to fill both of them up, over and over.
Which do you think would pleasure your cock the best, user? If it were to be a competition, and the winner gets your load.

here kitteh

this is the movie that made me go nuts for her.. fucking minx

need to get her naked first

That's to hard of a question to answer. I'm betting both of them have some very tight and sexy little holes that will be stretched around me. But if I have to be honest I would love to bust in Sabrina. She just looks so small and cute.

You are so nice to me. I'd so hug you.
I don't really fap to still photos, never could. Maybe something is wrong wih me. There's this one video of hers - LadyGarden, black hoodie - that feels like heaven both sensual and sexual, makes me go funny everywhere in my body. Never tried fapping to it, tho.

I could probably cum just from rubbing my cock on her clothed ass tbh

Laura seems like the obvious choice, she's older and has more of a sultry look to her, but I get that feeling that Sabrina might turn into a horny little cumslut behind closed doors. Plus I bet her pussy is sweeter and more inviting.

I want those tits in my mouth

I never really used to be able to fap to still images either tbh, but then I started getting more into fapping using imagination and fantasies. For that, all I really need is pictures, although webms and videos are very helpful too.
That vid you mentioned.. is it what this webm comes from? It's sexy, isn't it? You definitely ought to try fapping to it if it affects you like that. See what happens.

I want all of her in my mouth.

That's why its to hard to answer. I want them both. I just really like small petite girls. So they both really do it for me. But there is just something about Sabrina that I really like. But what can I say I want to impregnate them both.

just grind your cock against her sexy round butt until you shoot a load up her back?

It's not ideal, but it would happen :P

far from ideal, its true, but still hot

I think Laura would definitely be eager and hungry for her load, too. She'd just have to wait a little while for it.

if we were spooning I would try to slide my cock between her thighs as well

I don't thonk so. Her ass has this softness and tenderness to it like you could almost feel it just by looking. It's literally perfect.

if you were spooning you could reach around and feel her cute boobs while you grind into her

mhm. grope her tits and pull her closer into me