Can we get a medical disorder thread in here?

Can we get a medical disorder thread in here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1EDAyEu6J4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I knew Sam will catch the greyscale from jorah

what's this, a pic of the original "op is a neckbeard"?

As gross as that is, I feel like it'd be pretty interesting to run your fingers across it

Looks like fucking Mange. Humans can't normally get it. How fucking dirty do one need to be to be a human and get mange?!

I think it would just feel like scabs

At least you're not gay

What is mange? give me a detailed description

Kek

I have to piss every hour and 45 or so ( i chug a lot of carbonated water, sometimes with a spritz of orange or lemon flavoring )

I code pretty intensively, and I got tired of getting up to piss (i only have to shit once a day, usually in the morning) so I got a texas catheter (its like a condom that goes over your dick that has a nozzlee that goes to a tube and the tube goes to a bag).

I don't do it every day, but often enough that I began to get an infection on my dick, even with frequent changes of the condom thing (each bag comes with a pack of 7 for a week) I clean it in the shower every morning, but i guess even piss remnants cause issues.

Is there some sort of cream I can be using so I don't get the cockrash?

I want to shave it with a straight edge

People whom are in good shape don't seem to get greasy diseases like this.

It's mites that eat away skin on areas covered with hair and sensitive ones (ears, genitals, etc.). However the mites normally don't latch onto people long enough for anything to happen besides something that looks like a big bug bite. That's the basic idea. It's normally something dogs get when they aren't properly cleaned for a long time.

ONE girl

Tiny mites.

In humans an analogous disease would be scabies.

>that cute bear girl

its pseudofolliculitis barbae

Show the infection please

Yeah, no.

it is though..

this

That's the one! Couldn't remember the name.

Mongolian Cavalry Club.

God I hope i live long enough to experience this when I don't care about looks anymore

literally neckbearded cancer

is that brittany venti

Apparently that is one of the top picture results from Google for pseudofolliculitis barbae, but one has to wonder how then fucking hell long a person would have to not give a shit to get that bad. Infection from shaving can't be the only cause

This is awful

COCK

What the fuck is that? Hahaha

ribbed penis

I miss hwndu threads and meetups

Those numbers arent lying.

Expose your genitals

>Brittany
I only see 13 guys and a bear.

I'd cut myself too if I had warts growing outta my stub that looked like fetus fingers

why

Congarts quades

Mexican andy?

the worst part is that this is .png

Why wouldn't you want that you mong

Greyscale!

Sweet Brittany, the half colored nazi girl. She's so cute.

Well, i don't have it now. But I can help this weekend. I'm gonna go on a pissbag jag.

yeah i get that to, it does seem fun to have that and pick it
>are there people of doing things like that

I've seen this pic alot on Sup Forums someone explain what the fuck it is how can an ass look like this

does this mean this dragon breathes lightning as a breath weapon?

You don't have a phone to snap a pic?

>pseudofolliculitis barbae
get

>his flag is the italian one but this picture was taken in america
????

I think that's some tranny chick taking hormones to become a "man".

It's like the hips are backward and the asshole is a bellybutton

Medfag here. Look for a cream with Clotrimazole in it, i.g. Canesten to mention one brand name.

Also it's best not to reuse any such equipment and you should get your bladder looked at, if you urinate a lot there are medication that can help.

That's a man trying to better his life

>742290990
nice bait

Why the fuck would someone make that picture?

>nazi girl
I think she is left

????

Sounds like a latex allergy, I recommend using the toilet and not moving over to piss juggs because you'll end up like a hoarder with rancid piss juggs everywhere.

Someone explaine this

Wow Sam Hyde has really let himself go since he show go cancelled huh

Who?

>How ironic $75 -> $0

watchml.dugera.com

leave

>TMAU: shit or fish smelling body odor or breath
>A variant of TMAU (secondary trimethylaminuria or TMAU2) exists where there is no genetic cause, yet excessive TMA is secreted, possibly due to intestinal dysbiosis, altered metabolism, or hormonal causes
I have this and there's no cure.

Holy shit that looks so fucking painful.
Fuck that I would've necked myself already if I had that.

Are you ugly?

its not even worth going out in a massacre knowing people will see your pic on tv and see you with that

Quitter

Nope, she's alt-right and has sweet bouncy titties.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1EDAyEu6J4

Nope. Gained weight from sitting all day though.

That's greyscale user

Kek

is this the result of inbreeding?

Get fit and where lemon pledge or something and you'll be good

Pretty sure that's a buttplug someone has managed to get into their bully button (belly button was cut). You're looking at the person from the front. Maybe it was following a surgery, as the belly button is a favored place to go in for laprascopic surgeries but I don't see any side holes for instruments so maybe it was just exploratory? Abdominal surgery isn't my field.

No clue what's going on with that left hip. Some body mod stuff maybe (attachment point for a hook for hanging for example)

Look closely. That's photoshopped to death moron

It's a result of hard work and dedication

shopped

no thats a mirror

The american alt-right is left though.

t.west Virginia

It's just my breath.

Why would anyone have pleasure by penetrating a bellybutton

Get addicted to mints and gum

Is thread derailed?

I might have this, too, because my breath smells like shit.

I eat really unhealthy, i always thought it has something to do with that.

I wish it was that easy because I ate mints like a madman when I was 12 (it's when it started).

Depends, are those hot toes yours?

How do those not help