Wat kind of gender r u when u have masculine but ur fluid

wat kind of gender r u when u have masculine but ur fluid

A bitch.

There are only two genders gay boi

trips wasted. Almost quints

genderfluid masc leaning. its that simple.

A derraged faggot.

And if you do this shit in public you are a flamboyant faggot.

I know you're baiting, but seriously, this is incredibly stupid. People like this confuse gender with personality. They think 'i'm not particularly masculine/feminine, therefore I am not a man/woman.
The same people that believe this talk about 'gender norms', but they are they only ones enforcing them

We make up words now?

so?

So a delusional cunt, then

is nuNazi propaganda? seems like nuNazi propaganda

Sausage or bun mate?

Snowflake.

Post the one with trans am

ur nothing because gender doesn't make much sense as a concept its like the indian caste system its just a fucking retarded outdated social custom

So what? You were the one asking, I answered.

In the end you will have faggot written.

Don't encourage the cunt with multiple sided symbols. You may confuse the fucking faggot even more.

not if I fuck you and your dad first, slut. :D

no those are. all real words. genderfluid, masculine, and leaning are all real words last time i checked. i can go check again and see if the dictionary's changed in the past 10 mins for you if youd like.

Transnigger

As is fairy. Doesn't make it real.

i identify as transfluid

>being weird is uncool
sucks being different

>greentext spam

genderfluid is not a real word. It is two words combined to make delusion

Genderfluid is what comes out my dick when I stroke it

ofc they are words, the trolls here are unbearable sweetie.

fucking hate when gay/trans people gotta act all faggy and call people "sweetie" like jesus christ this is why everyone wants to use us as firewood

It looks like fucking Unown from Pokemon.

why are you so upset pumpkin?

roll

one of them literally is

Fuck off
honey

You the gender you were born with.

excuse you

tfw when I identify a GenderBlank:
>a gender that can only be described as a blank space; when gender is called into question, all that comes to mind is a blank space

Google "Gender Master List" for the full list faggot. It's a tumblr hosted list. There's more genders than that.

>There are only two genders gay boi

There's only one gender, women are objects.

There is only one gender. Women are property.

Kek

You either have a cunt or a cock. You can believe what ever the fuck you want to, fuck whatever you want to. You're either a man or a woman. Sometimes a person has a genetic fuck and has both parts. Learn to biology mother fucker.