Went to aus recently

Got called a wog a bunch of times...I'm not getting what a wog is aside from the pic related. Greek people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZdDvB6eMDc
youtu.be/WRCG_bxBQvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh look, a fucking wog

Is it because you're a wog?

the way you dress + your body odour + your haircut = wog

What I'm asking is what the fuck is up with it...do ausfags just hate Europeans?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZdDvB6eMDc

Got ourselves a jolly wog here, mayte

>What I'm asking is what the fuck is up with it...do ausfags just hate Europeans?

Classic unable to handle the bantz americunt.

Hate is the wrong word. We just laugh at wogs, yanks, poms, frogs, wops, kiwis, spics, chinks and Sith Ifricans.

calm down
shit joke

we'll I had fun. Most people weren't dickheads mostly just the sunburnt missing teeth country ausfags.

Did you go around saying things were kellah, fully sick and yeah hard?

OK What the fuck, I can't find all the alf stewart prisoner video remakes, I need help, I'm shaking I'm shaking

Pretty sure it's short for gollywog. Typically applied to the darker skinned races.

No. I think it was just the way I dressed. Hell man I don't even have an accent..lmfao

maybe even the car I drove...shit idk

I was just asking a grocer whether his food was halaal, when he called me a wog. You people are sick

wog=without God

FUUUUUUUCK THERE'S ONLY PART 1 OF THE PRISONER ALF STEWART REMAKE ON YOUTUBE WHAT THE HELL FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTTTT

vy calais?

I think it was called a commodore..

you're a full on wog brah

I'd always believed a wog was just a shortened version of golliwog??

Wog = non white but not Asian, black, Indian, or some Arabs. Basically any mongrel.

E.g.. Balkan states, Greece, Turks, Italians without their culture, most of the middle east, Slavs, spics without their culture.

What do you mean without their culture?

French are also wogs unless they have thick accents.

Americanized

ohhh who do you think you areeee in your hotted up shithouse carrrr doing doughnies in your local parkkkk

better known as bogans, like the cunts in this thread

youtu.be/WRCG_bxBQvY

Where did you go?

Obviously not Melbourne

>I was just asking a grocer whether his food was halaal, when he called me a wog. You people are sick
So youre a muzzie... That explains a lot...

Wog = Western Oriental Gentleman IE middle Eastern and Indians. In Australia in the 40's and 50's they shifted the term to mean Greeks, Italians and Yugos who were all coming to the country in high numbers at the time.

At last the union jacks have woken up. Yesterday I saw the British early birds an hour earlier.

>Got called a wog a bunch of times...

wog detected

Oh so your basically a nigger? That's what wog is.

oi fuckin vey m8

Used to refer to Mediterranean people now it's only used to refer to Lebanese/Arab bogans.