Dad, meet my new boyfriend Kwaheem O'Flanagan

>Dad, meet my new boyfriend Kwaheem O'Flanagan

Does he enjoy fried Potatoes? Or is Chicken universal when it comes to niggers?
Also he looks like an Indian Portapotty worker. I can't tell if that's shit or just moles. Either way it's disgusting and needs to be put down.

"Hi, nice to meet you young man"

>YOU DISGUSTING WHORE
>GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE
>NO DAUGHTER OF MINE WILL DATE A FUCKING MICK

you owe me a new keyboard

No.

>who are you?
>why are you in my house?
>how did you get in?
>I'm calling the police

I'm not paying for any skin cancer treatments, just so you know.

This is reason number 1 why drastic race mixing is a bad idea. This guy is uglier than hell and only a depraved woman would find him attractive enough to want to breed children with him. I hate niggers, but I honestly have deep sympathy for this poor soul.

the manbaby dude and fat bitch are jews?

it is ridiculous how many jews are on tv compared to their population numbers

Cuck
There we go
Now we're talking!

I've seen mulattoes like this. This is a phenotype that crops up occasionally. Sad as fuck. Do not racemix!

I wouldn't do anything. He will die soon because he's too lazy to steal potatoes

Is it?

My son is gay?

u mad?

Holy shit its a fucking ayylmao

would you rather have a son who dates that or a daughter who breeds with that?

Lmao thats not even a human. Its a pack animal

ayy lmao

>Aren't you a proud grandad?

Potatoe niggers mixed with classic niggers. What a total mess. Obama is from moneygall and he doesn't look as bad so maybe he's only about 2% spud.

>tfw I date a trap

What is this, some kind of unsuccessful attempt to genetically breed nigger and irish?

I'd fucking disown.
Anyone who wouldn't is a race traitor

tfw you're a faggot

well i guess so long as he treats you well and isnt Canadian.

He should have done a better job putting his name and face back together after they cut up his fake ID.

>race mixed babies really are a hit or a miss

ayy lmao

Demoman?

lel

Behold the future inventor of potatomelon

Fuggggin ayy lmao send me some space rocks

I'm honestly not a racist, but can someone answer this for me? How come when any other races mix their genes (white and hispanic, asian and white, asian and hispanic, etc.) the kids come out normal looking. But when you mix black with anything, they come out looking very very... odd? Is there something at the genetic level that makes blacks far-removed from all the other races?

>Indian portapotty worker
You mean street sweeper?

I threw up in my mouth a little.

Is ginger+nigger best breed in the world? There's something about reddish fuzzy hair. I'd definitely ride his dick full of orange fuzz.
I'm not even gay.

WE WUZ OGLAIGH AN SHITE

he is the average irishman