That's why you came to me, isn't it, Captain?

That's why you came to me, isn't it, Captain?

Because you knew I could do those things that you weren't capable of doing?

Well, it worked.

And you'll get what you want: a war between the Romulans and the Dominion.

And if your conscience is bothering you, you should soothe it with the knowledge that you may have just saved the entire Alpha Quadrant.

And all it cost was the life of one Romulan senator, one criminal... and the self-respect of one Starfleet officer.

I don't know about you, but I'd call that a bargain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hZqOdsRoKU
youtube.com/watch?v=1H2QvmWLT4s
youtube.com/watch?v=elZPWxOyWdU
youtube.com/watch?v=XGcAbI-4_io
youtube.com/watch?v=ezsy3OSy1fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm quite surprised the Romulans didn't see through this horseshit desu

>And all it cost was the life of one Romulan senator, one criminal... and the self-respect of one Starfleet officer.

There were other Romulan security officers on that shuttle. Garak is downplaying how many he murdered.

>Garak is downplaying how many he murdered.
Now now, there is no need to muddle yourself with irrelevant details.

That was probably intentional

Computer, delete this entire log.

Garak did nothing wrong.

Why was Garak always considered such a dangerous guy?

He was basically space KGB...so what?

No one ever considered plain, simple Garak to be dangerous.
>space KGB
He was a tailor. Nothing more.

He worked for the Obsidian Order, lol.

How did you miss that?

Assassinating a senator with incriminating information is exactly the sort of thing the Romulans would do.

Showing that all sides in trek disregard red shirts.

>Obsidian Order
No such organization exists. Don't be silly.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

garek was literally the only even mildly interesting character in that heap of shit of a trainwreck space-station sitcom

YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING THESE "STAR TREK" THREADS ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, FOR AT LEAST SIX YEARS.

JUST STOP, BROMIDIC MENTAL CRIPPLE; LET THIS TERRIBLE TELEVISION PROGRAM REMAIN IN OBLIVION, WHERE IT BELONGS.

Ignore the tripfag everyone

What Tripfag? Who are you replying to?

he should have blew up ds9 when he left the first time.

star wars fag detected

>it's a Dukat tries to get Kira to like him episode

>Doesn't like Star Trash so he must like Star Shits.

Nice nonlogic, moron.

So I've only seen the last couple of seasons, if this is wrong feel free to point it out but:

Was Garak actually evil? He doesn't seem to betray the crew from what I remember, although he had countless opportunities to do so.

Feels like the writers really pussied out on his character desu, especially since he was a former SS member

>Garak actually evil?
No. Even at his worst I don't see how you got evil out of his character. His loyalty was always to Cardassia.

Garak was a Cardassian nationalist. His goals were mostly aligned with the Starfleet characters throughout the series (wanting a free Cardassia, not one that's a puppet of the Dominion).

Make no mistake, he's not above murder, deceit, treachery (He once tried to take over the Defiant to destroy the Founder's homeworld and nearly kicked Worf's ass)

youtube.com/watch?v=0hZqOdsRoKU

another tripfag filtered

>she will never whisper into your ear that she likes the beats and shouting

Did anyone find it disturbing how Bashir was so jaded, emotionless and dead inside during the last two seasons after his genetic engineering came out and he was disgraced and the war started taking it's toll on him?

Garak started becoming more open, indulgent and emotional whereas his foil completely went in the opposite direction.

This really should have been in the movie. TOS was filled with aliens dancing.

youtube.com/watch?v=1H2QvmWLT4s

Did anybody else find it disturbing that Garak was thinking about Bashir the whole time he was fucking Ziyal in the ass?

Nah, that seemed pretty normal to me.

Character development is a hell of a drug. Jullian still ended up less JUST than O'Brien though.

Well, after figuring out that billions upon billions of people would've died and the federation would've lost I'd be pretty jaded as well.

I can live with it.

>realizes that he's violated the prime directive and destroyed everything he believes in
>gets absolutely hammered in his quarters while entering a log

Sisko is the best captain. It's hardly even a contest.

I'm watching the ep where Kira is trapped in a growing crystal, and I can't help but think that this might have been the writer's fetish. Also they just confessed mutual love and shit. WTF?

My fetish is Cardassian neck ridges. I want to bite down on one so hard I make Dukat bleed a little

O'Brien was treated poorly year by year because Colm Meaney was a prick behind the scenes.

They even joke about it later saying he plays the villain well in Julain's holosuite episodes.

That's a terrible episode.

Anything involving Kira is fucking terribad.

Don't forget being held in the dominion prison. Although O'brien was fine after his 20 year stint where he murdered his only friend

This is also the ep where Rom wants to join Starfleet. This subplot is the best part of the episode. He DEFINITELY has a scheme. Fast-track his way to Captain or Admiral as fast as he possibly can (attainable in 2 decades if you know what you're doing and get lucky) because that is where the REAL profit is. Since the Federation are commies you need decision-making power to control wealth, and if you are an Admiral there are strings attached but you're basically so wealthy you make the Grand Nagus look like a pauper by comparison. Also Starfleet has a hard-on for xenos so they will Affirmative Action the shit out of him all the way up the ladder.

Rom is a fucking genius.

See this is what I don't understand.

Why would Garak be trusted AT ALL after trying to pull this shit?

I mean frankly he was right, but come on, no commander would let this slide, he would be never be allowed to roam freely around the DS9 crew again

Admirals and Commandants are always total fuckheads anyways.

Go watch ANY episode involving them and tell me I'm wrong.

He's a necessary evil. You keep him close or else he wreaks havoc.

fucking jews. i mean bajorans. cardassia did nothing wrong.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Andrew Robinson has said he played Garak as gay during the first season, as a producer had told him to do so. But then later on someone got nervous and they decided Garak wasn't gay, so they told him to pull back on it.

There is one exception.

>necessary evil

Like BANE?

I kinda just see Garak as beyond "gay" and "straight." He doesn't need such labels to define his identity or relations to others. Garak fucks what Garak wants to fuck, although I get the feeling like he wasn't doing that much fucking, unless some of DS9's residents had a Cardassian fetish.

>Colm Meaney was a prick behind the scenes.

user you can't just type this shit and not elaborate.

Go on?

Man, what I wouldn't give to have lunch with Garak every day.

He's full of shit.

He was saving himself for a chance to get at Jullians geneticaly superior tight brown asshole and nobody can tell me otherwise.

Bashir's super-intelligence showed him there was no way the federation could win, which would make anyone jaded when they're stuck on the losing side.

And if not for Prophet bullshit he'd have been correct.

Even through all his lies?

Reminder that when Robert Picardo went over to the DS9 set for his cameo episode, he did note in an interview that there was a lot less joking around on set, and that this atmosphere was mainly generated by Avery Brooks, who was very serious and basically just wanted to get the job done.

Miles has his hatred of spoonheads to keep him going. Bashir has nothing.

Bashir didn't figure it out. It was the Jack Pack.

And yet Brooks is such a shit actor

he used to fight with bashir in 'very heated' arguments over ireland and england debates. i dont know about other cast members or if any physical violence occurred, but they definitely werent friendly conversations.

Andrew Robinson said he wanted to portray Garak as Omnisexual. So you are correct.

That's all banter. They still go out drinking together after conventions and meet ups.

He's Irish. Siddig is British. They were friends who bantered a lot. That wasn't him being a dick. They both enjoyed it.

Actually, if you want to get technical Section 31 won the war in longevity. If not for Julian and O'brien being fucking faggots and interfering the founders would have all died of disease and the Jem'hadar would have just turned into a bunch of lost morons who killed all the Vorta.

>you will never be raped by the intendant

it felt right for him.
he started as a young idealistic man in peace time.
it ended with him being mid age(they did a whole episode about 30 y/o) who was trusted in to a war and had reality crush his ideals about "frontier medicine" and star fleet 100% on the level.

in my head canon Bashir joined s31 some time after the end of the show.

If YOU want to get technical, Picard and the Next Generation crew could have wiped out the Borg using Hugh if they weren't completely retarded.

Don't forget that he was sexually frustrated.

I think the idea was that the virus would still have worked, except instead of dying the Borg would become individuals but for some reason only 20/30 Borg were affected, I can't remember how they rationalize this exactly

Yeah but Picard wanted a good Borg dicking in his private chambers so he sent him back.

They don't at all because a writing room is basically a big frat party.

I can't decide if this scene is great or retarded. Especially the acting.

>EYE YAM

Hugh Mungus?

not really.
it seemed like he was very successful with women.
he just wanted Jadzia. he did not sit around and "save" him self for her nor did get all bitchy and blame everyone else for her not liking him in the same way he liked her.

Anything involving the Bajorans, or the prophets is fucking garbage.

>COSTA MOGEN BLAH BLAH BLAH

>if it wasn't for Worf, it would have been you

Yeah Jadzia can have her private place in hell. Fucking cocktease bitch.

>it's a Kai Winn episode

get this fast and furious action drivel out of here

Avery brooks was disapointed that the show didn't focus on Sisko being a broken man who's lost his wife like it kind of did at the start. But he also believes you should finish what you start so never left the show, but probably wanted to get it over and done.

what is funny is you are more upset about it than Jullian.

>I am designed to exceed human capacity, both mentally and physically.

Pants on head retarded.

If they HAD to go through with this shit, they should have stretched it out for several episodes, not just one shitty scene, and used the opportunity to explain what the fuck the Prophets/Pag Wraith actually were, and why they would be capable of 'destroying the Universe' and taking on the likes of the Q

youtube.com/watch?v=elZPWxOyWdU

I'm rewatching DS9 from the start, and I just want to give this thread a bump. You motherfuckers are awesome.

What was the TNG set like?

Did anyone ever get into arguments over on that one?

i hate kira, what an annoying cunt.
not because she is a "strong" character, but because she is a fucking annoying cunt.
god damn, annoying cunt.

True.

And on the other hand, Sisko committed a war-crimes on a planet-wide scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGcAbI-4_io

Dukat never poisoned an entire inhabited planet.

ds9 isn't as great as babylon 5, but it is ok.

Friendly reminder that Mollari did nothing wrong.

hey, i rented out that hydraulic lift

[forgiving intensifies]

>they all go to conventions to get cash
>meanwhile casey biggs is drinking wine in california

Tain?

its such a good show to rewatch, i fucking love season 3 onwards

The ending always pulls some major feels on me. Even the soundtrack.

>It's like I said. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

watch babylon 5 if you havent, its even better

youtube.com/watch?v=ezsy3OSy1fU

the biggest thing i hate about ds9 is pic related.

So many episodes with this american fuck shit crap music, aliens want to listen to old american shit music, sure.
baseball ? sure.

U-S-A U-S-A !

>he doesn't like Jazz and Swing
Must be painful being you.