/balk/

Best Balkan borders of all times.

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INze_0mnYSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=giu6-O2L6Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
dnevnik.bg/sviat/2017/04/29/2962593_rusiia_obvini_bitite_deputati_che_praveli_prevrat_v/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/balt/

today is saturday 29th tomorrow 30th sunday and monday is a free day (1st of may)

everyone goes camping on 1st of may and skopje is empty

i'm surprised only 14k left already

wheres monte? i rarely see him too. quite miss him actually

neitrher i am iki nor the other retard.

smol albania become big albania soon

>they still wouldn't have nis, pirot and vranje
lmaoing @ ur life

I like these borders desu. Only way it can be better is if Serbia was removed completely.

step aside

Also the retarded Ohrid subhuman who hates Skopje is shitting on us

Because he thinks it's edgy to shit on Skopjans like we're different

shame about Northern Epirus innit, the rest went ok hehe

i hate romania, am i welcome?

>14k s*rbshits from the albo capital of sk*pje flee to Greece even before the war starts now, to avoid recruitment

Let's just not defend that shithole now... let albos take it, nothing of value will be lost

>tartar fantasies

That's fyrombei you mong. And he's larping as Serbian, Bulgarian and when he wants to trigger Bulgarians as Macedonian.

Guess who you just responded to now dumbass

diaspora here.
You haven't forgot 'bout us, right?

>tfw not on the list
bit insulted tbhfam

Can somebody explain the balkans to a dumb amerishart?

My understanding is that they are Slavs which are further subdivided into Croats, Serbs, Bosnians, Albanians, Bulgars, etc. Everybody is Catholic or Orthodox, except for some Bosnians who are Muslim and Albanians who are Muslim. All the wars and genocides in the 90s was the Catholics and Orthodox ganging up on the Muslims?

I know you are a lifeless subhuman who never leaves his house but people do shit on the 1st of may

fyrombey seems to be an autistic tard. i like it
i like autism

Fuck off fatso

il never forget u balt on that reddit pixel site.....

rule 1: any statement that you can make about the balkans will insult someone and could lead to war

well skopje is an eyesore

looks like a carnival almost with inflatable statues and arches copy and pasted everywhere with no sense of aesthetic, constantly switching from balkan style commieblocks and such to greek style buildings

its just tacky, the statues and greek shit needs to be torn down and i think the central plaza/square needs to be reworked with more sense of geometric shape

wtf i hate the balkans now

What are you talking about s*rbshit, I haven't posted here in ages, just came to tell you now what kind of subhumans you are, fleeing or hiding in basements before the war starts while sperging out online.

no way, αδερφέ/βλάμη χεχε

The fact you couldn't figure out people leave to do things on 1st of may and combine consecutive free days says you're not only a neet but you have no friends to invite you to anything too

Fucking subhuman

link?

missed some spots, Albanians can have those

youtube.com/watch?v=INze_0mnYSQ

Back the fuck off?!!!?

forgot s*rbshits are subhumans so they go on Greece for 1 day with 5 jars of ajvar and bread and sleep in tent while getting bullied by Greek border guards so they can take pictures and prove that they have seen the aegean sea and have left their commieblock, my bad.

Plus i don't celebrate commie holidays

it was just on the news

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's good work, I assume you're the same Albo who made the other one too, but you haven't updated it since leafbey. come on

>diaspora here.

Good...
oh boi, thats too yuge

what happen on 1st may in skopje

>called albanians slavs

delet this immediately or tell me where you live

heh that was a fun day
you won in the end though afaik

Does every /balk/ general devolve into this?

youtube.com/watch?v=giu6-O2L6Sg

>Plus i don't celebrate commie holidays

So now you change your tune from skopjan refugees to oh shit I fucked up because I have no life and I'm yammering about things I know nothing about

Got it

that's not even close to correct 2bh

just to clarify a couple of things since I'm not gonna explain the whole balkans situation right now

croats, slovenians, serbians, montenegrins and macedonians were all part of yugoslavia. bulgaria and romania (when they're counted as balkan) were not. albania, greece and romania are not slavic speaking

bosniaks are muslim. bosnia itself is made up of muslim bosnians, orthodox serbians and catholic croats.

the wars were not christians vs muslims. they were basically everyone vs serbians. yes, the catholic croats sided with the muslim bosniaks against the orthodox serbians

the balkans aren't as clearcut as christians vs muslims 2bqh famalam

I want to hug Macedonia

poccия

President Radev today talked about how important Macedonia's EU accession is to Bulgaria, and how it would be a focal point when Bulgaria holds the EU presidency in 2018. We know that Greece will veto Macedonia's accession, so I wonder if they are talking about Macedonia joining Bulgaria? This would be by far the fastest route to the EU for them, likely faster than Montenegro.

Remember, unity makes strength. God bless redpilled Maketa like this guy:

>an*me

You have to go back

Stop linking that autismo's post diasporanigger

forgot to add bosnia to the list of the yugoslavs

>srpin
>ide na /balk/

hate skopj* s*rbshits who travel to aegean macedonia. fuck skopj* and alb*nian scum. fuck t*tovo too

kek. this based Make is about to overdose on red pills.

thank you

tfw i don't what it is that i said

Yes

esht ber drru nga bari

whatever makes you sleep at night little s*rbshit cuck

its an old commie holiday, used to go and make bbq when we were kids, now people don't really care about it you might go but as 5-6 people, were as in before people would go in as 10-20.

some s*rbshits use it as an excuse to go to greece with the fuel money they saved for 6 months and take pictures before the sea and larp as rich people.... truly pathetic, plus most of them go now because they are afraid war is going to start.

mori tigane

basically it was an war between ethnics, but justified in the name of the religion only to win Europe's sympathy.

if you're landlocked you're a noncountry

give me 1 (ONE!!) exception to this rule and i will leave this thread forever

ca ndodhi?

samo mi je dosadno dsist

E bej une drru itash ving e ving e ving e ving

i fucking hate s*rbshits from skopj* who prefer sea bream to ohrid trout

going to a party tonite?
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

>ohrid trout

this nigga knows whats up

>war
you mean the usual spergout on 1st may, or actual war like in the 90s?

elvetia

Duam te perdhunojme Epirotin me drru

How's the Bosnian Albanian Relation down their i know one Albanian here and his been making cakes/bread for the last 40 years

WHY ARE ROMANIansS SUCH SUBHUMANSß

Nga je?

>give me 1 (ONE!!) exception
Hungary. All other landlocked "countries" are not countries.

What happens usually on 1 May?

>Swirzerland
>Country

dude 1st of may here is literal holiday who dates back to commie times and its supposed to be celebrated by "blue collar workers".
But what it turns out to be is some teenagers or manchildren get shitfaced drunk and do bbq while listening to ex-yu rock.

rate me balk

i remember that video didn't he use his daughters in the video or something

Leafbey knows, Magyars are honorary shore owners.

spongebob poster on pol/10

>Pycия oбвини бититe дeпyтaти, чe пpaвeли пpeвpaт в Maкeдoния
dnevnik.bg/sviat/2017/04/29/2962593_rusiia_obvini_bitite_deputati_che_praveli_prevrat_v/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

people go out and get drunk, some edgy kids use it as justification to fuck things up in major cities. nobody really see it as a blue collar day

I don't speak subhuman

you're just asshurt NEET who spends his life in mom's basement and is asshurt because people have fun out there
kys

Sup

sa-ti iau tiganii in pula.

Sandu Ciorba e ok totusi

Not sure but the gurl in the pink dress is hella cute, I wouldn't mind making a new ROMAnian with her.

this is top tier music bruh

whatever makes you feel better s*rblet

Looks like Stirner

8/10 full blooded Bulgarian would bang

thanks

Western Europe coming in with their border knife!

rate me xd

i prefer bulögarian music

Based Make

>not posting Sandru Ciorba s best work of art.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Ca beri?