I basically found out that my girlfriend of 8 years' preference in guys is tall and slim and well hung

I basically found out that my girlfriend of 8 years' preference in guys is tall and slim and well hung.
I am short, chubby and have a 5.5" cock

Do i kill myself now?

I think you should probably kill yourself regardless of what the bitch thinks

work out you stupid nigger, then beat her

Dump her while you have the power and respect left still, otherwise she's gonna get bored and cheat on you if she hasn't already 1000 times. You've also gotta think about it like this, do you want a qt with big tits, a fat ass, tight pussy, and adorable face or your gf?

Or, instead of always focusing on the worst possible outcome, you can see it for what it is:
She has a preference in guys, but she liked you to such an extent that she looked past her own preferences to be with you.

if shes been with you for 8 years you obviously have some other good qualities that outweigh or at least even out your physical short comings

>other good qualities
like providing food and shelter while remaining oblivious to her cheating

This

>Do I kill myself now?
I dunno, are you into being cucked?

LOL no, he probably has money and she is cheating on him..

That's called "settling."

>oblivious
or not be a complete autist and be able to tell

well if she is urs already who gives a fuck

Youre the best she could get... For now. Dump that bitch. All she wants is your semen and money

haha tru fam

Or "love"
Believe it or not, it's an actual thing.

And your preference in girls is probably not like your fat ugly girlfriend. You each got the best you can get. That's it.

You get the person you deserve

That's wrong though.

Listen even ham beast whales prefer a tall slim well hung man..doesn't mean she will get one

In fact she probably won't and she knows it so she finds a male ham beast whales to be with . It's how life works

...unless you are me then tyu find a cutie who prefers big guys and then yiu don't worry about it

1 - Go to work.
2 - Make money.
3 - Buy what you need.
Remember: There's no such thing as free pussy.