Did you ever jack off to a teacher?

Did you ever jack off to a teacher?

I'd throw a few shots in her.

Nicccee

15 year old in middle school?

prob an 8th grader who was held back a year

kek

definitely a BBC

Some "middle schools" go to 9th grade, especially ones termed "junior high".

jail that pedo

Yes, she was my freshman history teacher and a petite latina. She was actually arrested two years later for boning a student but it turned out she liked chads.
Feels bad man.

I suppose I get this argument but I think back to middle school and there were teachers that I would've given my left nut to fuck.

When it's a 15 year old dude, I can't imagine they didn't want it.

Now that's what I call physical education.

Nice.

>They don't even call it rape because it obviously wasn't

Well, I was 15yo once, too. I get it.
But a pedo is a pedo, even if they are good looking

Either held back or started late.

Always "sex with" or "sexual relations. When it's a female teacher. But when the article is about a male teacher its "rapes student"

i think pedo means prepubescent, i imagine this 15 year old had a large hair black dick

>Middle school
>15 year old

I had sex with my teacher. I was in high school but at my town,there was weekend school kind of places,independent from government,people were paying money there having education all year.
Anyways there was a biology teacher i was 17 she was 28. Short,not chubby but a bit lower scale than that.
After 3-4 months of classes I got her number for asking questions etc,than we started chatting casually. Eventually we were more intimate,started hanging out.
Tell me if you want more. I am lazy to write all

Yes.

Sure as fuck wasn't the kid that turned her in. Dudes don't cockblock themselves unless they got a really good reason.

Are you kidding? 15 year olds brag all the god damn time about fucks. Something like that would spread like wildfire. All it takes is one wrong person overhearing that, or one Puerto Rican nerd fuck Jimmy Gomez to go tattle to the resource officer freshman year you fucking cunt, I know it was you who told him but you signed your name and wifes name on the mailing list for our 10 year and now I know where you live. Im going to wait until your kids are just young old enough to scream your name while they die in the flames of your house because Im going to set your fucking house on fire you cunt.

more

this

The student later died from the collective impact of all those high-fives he got

Okaay. So like i said every night we were chatting,being cute etc. She bought me present at my birthday and stuff. But I wasn't sure since she is my fucking teacher. Anyways We were expecting a movie and it finally came to theathers don't recall the name of it. She asked me to wanna go together?
I said sure etc.
We went to movie,all movie I was thinking should I make a move. She was being casual,laughing,holding my arms etc,being flirtish but thats how she was all the time.
When we were close to end of the movie I had my courage and said what the hell.
Turned my face to her,she looked at me,slowly approached and she didn't back away. We made out until the end like 15 mins.
After 2 weeks of more chatting,hanging out. We had sex at hers sister home in another city. This continued like 5 months secretly. We did pretty crazy stuff back then,she was really horny and crazy.

most likely.

women start behaving like men at the drop of the hat when the opportunity arises to snuggle up with young, athletic, testosterone filled black boys.

I fucked one of my high school teachers, but it was three years after graduating so it wasn't as fun as that lucky bastard

i would put my arm on the edge of the desk so girls/teachers would rub their ass/thigh against it

when i was 17 a whore supervisor at work who was 30 fooled around with me

Why would a girl this hot want to fuck a 15 year old? I'd fuck this chick so hard she wouldn't walk straight for days.

she doesn't want a low-test pasty white boy, she wants a proper dicking

>proper dicking
>15 year old
Choose one.

perhaps the student was female?

do birds fly?
I've had a few teachers I'd jerked off to over the years...

many keks