Anyone using Gabapentin recreationally?

Anyone using Gabapentin recreationally?

Tried to get benzos from the doc but he gave me this trash instead. Turns out it's actually kinda nice.

I've dosed one 300mg capsule every thirty minutes for the last three hours. I'm either at 1800 or 2400mg. Thinking I should prob stop for the day.

i wouldnt go over 1200 mg in the future, but yeah enjoy.

Was on this by prescription for months. Withdrawal sucked donkey cocks.

Really? Please tell me about it. It doesn't actually do anything for me until I heavy dose it.

enjoy your diarrhea user!

Crap I thought it's almost impossible to have too much

I was prescribed 1200mg 3 times a day for nerve damage. Started taking about 20-40 600mg pills at a time to get drunk. started to not do shit after a long time. had no adverse effects that i know of.

if you want benzos, go back and say that the Gaba helped but not quite fast enough, theyll prob give you klonopon which is lovely. Don't get addicted tho.

I would take 20-40 at a time and never withdrew from it... then again, i was on heroin and crack too ;]

i only say that because some people experience a shitty hangover. dont worry you're far from LD-50 (8000mg)

Klono makes me feel weird, like a weird body weird. Xanax is what I want. Feels good.

Thank u drug lord, lord of the drugs

I don't go that high on dosage but I love gabapentin. 300-600mg loosens me up just enough to do art or sleep soundly.

I will only take 10-12 at once and its a energetic decent high

10-12???

I thought you were supposed to space out each cap to max the bioavailability

no, you take them all at once and its a more intense high. similar to alcohol.

I take around 3600 mg every day. Tolerance builds really fast

Wtf! So how many mg are you taking at once

Wrong you fucking idiot. Go away

Used to do that a lot. Here's something to try:

Take 1-2 capsules like normal. Take 2-4 capsules and pull them open, empty powder into something (I usually just flipped the lid like a little bowl). Swallow the pure powder - to help, I usually got a mouthful of a strong soda (say, monster), tossed the powder in my full mouth, wash it down with more soda. Quick. It's gross as shit. Without the need for the capsule to dissolve, it kicks in quicker. By the time you'd be coming down from peak, the regular capsules you took at the same time will have dissolved and keep you from coming down for longer. Rinse and repeat however many times you feel like, I don't give a shit. By the way it helps if you eat just a little right before you take the drugs. Like 2 bites of something. Don't know why. Don't worry overdose is hard to pull off with those things

Fuck off, i take the shit everyday
I personally take over 8000mg a day

i would start off taking 1500 to 200mg at a time

Sounds sketchy

you cant OD on gabapentin, so its really up to you.. i have literally eaten over 100 600mg pills in a day and was fine the next day.

Just order rcs, etizolam or clonozolam, literally 10x cheaper and no prescripion and more effective than xanax

Order? From..

How the fuck do you use it recreationally? I've been on this shit for like a year. Withdrawals are bad but it doesn't offer any high. It will improve mood if you are in pain or anxious a lot.

by abusing limits obviously

I was doing these 3 times a day, 3 at a time, 300mg capsules. So 9 a day, or a total of 2700mg a day, for pain. Never did a damn thing for me. Never took the pain away, never got me high. If you get "high" off of these, it's all in your fucking head.

Try Kava it's a plant that when made into a tea like drink makes you feel like your on benzos. I actually find it way better and I LOVE IT