got me there

Can't tell if trolling

I'm so damn good.
I'm my own false idol
Fookin win.

new star wars movies are better then the old

the new Bring me the Horizon songs are shiet

user that's so true

Obviously. They designed it to be more appealing to the general sheep that listen to the radio.

But no. Reanimation was the best Linkin Park album.

agreed. Much better instrumentation and vocal delivery.

I like nickelback. Nostalgia from flatout 2.

This user knows

I think anime is terrible.
I think traps are gay.
I think thinking out loud is Ed Sheerans worst song.
I think Rick and Morty is not funny.
I think concerts are a waste of time and money when you can listen to any song ever made for free on youtube from the comfort of your home.
I think watching a movie on my small-screen smartphone is more comfortable and enjoyable than going to a cinema and paying for it.
I think Mei is the least attractive Overwatch character, I would rather fuck the male characters and I'm straight.
I think cheese tastes absolutely awful.
I think Rowan Atkinston (Mr. Bean) is the best comedian to have ever walked on this planet.
I think 95% of PUBG is boring enough to fall asleep playing it. The other 5% are so intense and stressful that they are not enjoyable. This makes PUBG one of the worst games I have ever played in my opinion.
I think rap can not even be classified as music and should sit in the corner with poetry and other means of ''artful talking''.
I think the worst punishment a human being can go through is immortality, being forced to live. Can't understand people who seek eternal life.

Have to agree with the PUBG part for sure. It's one of the least enjoyable games I have ever played, it's either fall asleep or heart racing - neither is fun. I would rather play the original Pong than PUBG

Sucking dick, taking a dick in the ass is not gay if you don't find males physically or emotionally attractive. Doing something sexual with anyone from sheer lust or curiosity doesn't mean the person is gay or bisexual. Having actual feelings for someone of the same sex or physical appeal makes it gay/bisexual. Just like lesbians using a dildo doesn't make them straight.

Other than what you said about cheese, I agree with you. I don't know enough about Mr. Bean to have an opinion there.

You should watch some of his original episodes, just search google. Even outside the character of Mr. Bean Rowan Atkinson is hilarious. He is a master of physical comedy, making people laugh with certain actions and expressions rather than words. His delivery and timing is unmatched - any terrible joke sounds funny when delivered by him. But maybe that's just me

No Fixed Address is better than Here and Now

But you're right

All of the spiderman movies are good.

University is pointless. Personal experience matters more than absolutely anything else or any amount of education for getting a good job nowadays.

>prove me wrong
>Pro tip: you cant

ALL OF LINKINPARK IS PURE GARBAGE

prove me wrong

Pro tip: you cant

Pedophilia is not an illness. Though, no pedophile should "satisfy their envies".

I talked to some pedophiles some years ago, while browsing on a video game forum, and they confessed me a lot of things. To them, pedophilia is something you are born with, you can't change from your nature. Just like homosexuality, foot fetish or any other sexual behavior.

The guys I spoke to were aware of the fact they wouldn't ever consider having sex with anyone because they would harm both mentally and phisically the child, so they ran a pretty sad life. They tried to change themselves but couldn't, and wished they were born in another way.

Anyways, ever since someone says that all pedophile should be hanged, regardless of his actions, it makes me fucking mad. Although I'm convinced that a pedophile that commited a crime should be in prison.

Age of consent shouldn't be above 12 anywhere in the world. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to fertile human beings of the opposite gender. Nowadays kids already know about sex since an early age thanks to internet, TV and sexual education at school. The age of consent limit has never prevented teens from having sex anyway, however it certainly has prevented them from daring to buy contraception, condoms or talking about sexual matters with their parents. Personally - I lost my virginity by using the safety of pulling out, because I didn't dare to be seen buying condoms at a young age. Increasing sexual education and lowering the age of consent would only cause less teenage mothers and other life-changing mistakes. In fact, studies show that countries with already low ages of consent, such as Germany with 14 have significantly lower percentages of teenage pregnancies than USA and others. The age of consent was already at 12 less than 300 years ago, the only reason it was increased was due to poor teenage girls going into prostitution and not always receiving payment or being kidnapped and abused. Nowadays there are separate laws in place to prevent teenage prostitution, so the sole purpose of raising age of consent has been eliminated. As long as two people who have hit puberty have safe, consensual sex there is nothing wrong with it, no matter the age.

How about Linkin Park were and are shit. They have never released even one good track.

Wait. If the age of consent is regullary over 14-15 years old worldwide, it's only because of a matter of will. It has nothing to do with puberty.

You're pretty retarded at 12. You're still not self-aware of your own body, and a significant part of girls didn't hit puberty yet.

I've spoken with a lot of girls about when they hit puberty, perhaps because I'm far too open with sexuality, but I have yet to meet one that hasn't hit puberty at 12 or earlier. The official age currently for definitely having hit puberty and no longer being a child, thus no longer making any person attracted to them a pedophile is 13, which is also fine with me, even though I feel like they are being a little generous giving puberty a later starting time than it actually has. More of the world has an age of consent at 16+ than it should. And personally, I was far from dumb at 12, but maybe it's due to too much information exposure from TV and internet, which 12 year olds with an actual life and hobbies may not have. Certainly no genius with a lot of experience and knowledge, but I knew plenty about sex - the joys and the dangers of it. Perhaps even more than my significantly older mother, who didn't grow up with an infinite source of information one mouse click away. In my opinion 12 is a fair enough age to for the age of consent, 13 would also be fine and high enough to be considered acceptable by factual standards, anything at 16 and above seems like way too much however.

I actually think reanimation is the best.

Mexico kek

I can't disprove a statement that makes no fucking sense because it's written by an illiterate moron. I guess you're right.

thats like saying poo smells nicer than rotten meat

I agree with this. What really matters when it comes to sex above all is consent. If a person was asked by a policeman, a parent and a friend if they really want to have sex with another individual and the answer was always yes, then age doesn't matter. Unfortunately that level of honesty and communication on the issue of sex will never be achieved as long as sex remains taboo. If sex was more normalized, talked about with youth and allowed at younger ages - a lot of issues caused by sex could be easily resolved. Instead protective parents do more harm than good to their kids, by pretending sex doesn't even exist and they have no clue what they are doing when they end up having it.

Roll to revive thread

Shitty band is shitty

roll

roll of third world

got me bored half of the album, hate remix shit, the chords progression intro is spot on tho

Roll

Unpopular opinion thread.
Follow the rules

inb4 shithole

Literal shithole KEK

Rolling

I absolutely hate the word "doggo."

Would you prefer the word dogger?

I have no opinion on which of those albums is better. I like them both, but I prefer Living Things.

No. It is dog. Fucking people trying to make it a two syllable word

What about doge? That's one syllable

>Linkin Park

>Good Music

I see where you're coming from with the love angle, but it's still gay my nigga...

Ok, I kinda agree. Meteora IS better than HT, but Reanimation pisses all over both of them

>aborded
Kek

/thread

Doge is okay

He said unpopular opinions

rolling for aborted

Congrats!

H3h3 isn't funny. His content is unoriginal and boring.

The actual good LP album coming through.

King of the Hill is better/more funny/more entertaining than any other adult animated series. That includes Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, and Rick and Morty.
Roll