Who's gonna win Sup Forums?

Who's gonna win Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AxZewEw7eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The media and advertisers

Combat sports are for children and the mentally challenged.

the boxer will beat the non boxer

noice

Mayweather. Conor doesn't have a change with his slapping sloppy punches. Boxer's skills, reflexes, technique, footwork are totally different level than MMA guys. Sorry Conorfags.

The irs

I wonder who will win this boxing match, one of the best boxers of all time or some other guy?

Mayweather wins

put Mayweather in the octagon... what happens? The boxer gets rekt

it's literally like comparing LeBron James vs Usain Bolt...

partaking in them, sure. Entertainment comes from watching them maul each other. I still hope for blood sports to empty up our prison system a bit some day.

I don't care about octagon Ronda Lousey shit. They are going to box you fag.

travel together city to city promoting fake fight. Stay in same hotel, probably have dinner together. I really dont know who is going to win the fake fight.

If it was 100% real, Mayweather

Really? Find Ray Mercer vs Tim Silvia. Boxer vs MMA in MMA.

One punch and that was all.

Btw a lot of poor boxers go to MMA, because it's easier.

Mayweather

If Mayweather loses it's a fix.

>filename

Only 10 year old morons think that Conor wins. He is poor.

It’s fixed for mayweather to win, he wants that 50 and 0

of course it's fixed.

lots of people make a lot of money if the memefag cuck beats mayweather

Conor is a tragedy. No boxing skills. Nate Diaz outboxed him.

It's entirely about the footwork. Mayweather as and when he wants. Conor a shit or bust first 3 rounds puncher's chance

Wouldn't it be great if Conor made it to the 7th or 8th round, realised he was losing, and just blasted Floyd in the face with a flying knee though?

McGregor wins

Look as much as I hate to say it I don't think Conor has a chance. Floyd is probably the greatest defensive boxer all time. Through out all his years of boxing he's been really rocked 7-8 times. Ya just can't hit the guy.

>t. guy who used to box

McGregor won't be able to handle the body shots... look at his core...

disqualification (prob kick)
neither wins
secret collusion
controversy
rematch scheduled
one or both dead before rematch

And if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle. What's your point?

Conner agreed to a boxing match. He's gonna lose. Floyd will never agree to an MMA rematch because he's not an idiot.

>literally like

I don't think you know how to use the word literally.

Whilst I'd like to imagine the rematch scenario I don't think the public would stand for it they'd see through the scam. Normal fight, maybe, not this one.

And he'd lose the match and all credibility as a fighter. No one would respect him after that.

Floyd is a nigger faggot.

their bank accounts

pretty much this. they are basically doing the creed movie in real life. conor will last 12 round and lose on a decision which will look like a win for him because he went 12 with the goat. and floyd gets his 50-0.

Of course he would, but it would be pretty spectacular.

If they fight in a boxing ring, Conor doesn't stand a chance. If they fight in hexagon, Mayweather doesn't stand a chance. They are both masters at their specific fields, it's up to the style of the fight and nothing more.

I would like Conor to win but I am pretty sure Maywhether will win

Boxing is way easier than MMA.
This is easy game for Conor.
He will KO Mayweather.

>No one would respect him after that.

Except for every white man on the planet. He'd never pay for a drink again.

Octagon is for losers.

Extremely generic stupid opinion.

I'd like to see Conor whip out a switchblade from his anus mid-fight and slice up the nigger.

>pretty sure

nigger I dont even like mayweather but he's literally one of the most technical fighters boxing has ever seen.

And most of his money - it's not going to happen. Connor knows he can't win. This is an epic pay day to set him up for life. I suspect he'll take one or two more fights in MMA so he can end on a high note and look respectable but I think he'll quit soon after.

LOL :D

Who are you a calling a nigger, dipshit.

MMA is for poorfags.

Connor will never have to fight in that shit league ever again thanks to boxing/Mayweather.

Yep. Dead on. He'll try Hollywood in a few years. Be in Expendables 4. Probably headline Wrestlemania against The Rock or Cena.

Aka: he is a faggot, his fighting style is fucking boring.

you.

MMA is for poor rednecks.

>literally
adverb
in a literal manner or sense; exactly.

quit being retarded.

>insults rednecks
>uses /b

His fighting style wins, you stupid fuck. It's a sport.

It's not about winning it's about looking cool!

The Notorious will win 4th round, like he said he would.
Conor isn't a stupid fighter, and he specializes in boxing. Conor started off his MMA career with 7 years of boxing in Crumlin, and if you watch almost every single knockout Conor has made in his professional career, and even before that, he uses boxing to knock out his opponents. Conor is a stand-up MMA fighter, and he uses boxing most of the time. His kicks are obviously lethal, and he uses karate stance, but it's still boxing that he uses. He is faster than Floyd Mayweather, and stronger, too. Conor is 28. Floyd is 40 or somewhere around that mark.
Conor is NOT stupid when it comes to fighting. He learned not to be cocky from Diaz V McGregor I.
Also, Mayweather doesn't cope with Southpaws very well.
Usually, Mayweather's knockouts were counter-punches, and his opponents didn't expect them.
Conor will expect it. He is better than him. I know he is.

Checked and this. Boxing is patrician.

If you wan't something that's not boring, watch MMA - two rednecks with poor skills fighting for their poor lives.

I don't care if he wins, I wanna see blood and violence that is the point of boxing, not blocking and running around like a pussy wining points that shit is boring.

>two people at the top of their respective professions.
>hype demands one fights the other because "anti-racism"
>is actually complete racism but media hypes it not to be
>white guy has his entire skill as a fighter cut to like 25% because it's just boxing while standing
>niggers and jews think that's fair for some reason...

right...

some hardcore samefagging in this thread.

Faster? No.
Stronger? It's not weightlifting - it's not important.
Conor loses, probably in an embarrasing way.

>It's a sport.

It stops being a sport when people get bored by it and stop watching.

>The faggots sport
HAHAHAHA no thanks, all they do is hug and drop to the floor so they can hug even more.

Then don't watch it fucktard.

Watch UFC like all the other low IQ braneless cunts.

>Boxing is patrician.

Which is why the GOAT is illiterate.

Was it hard to type all that horseshit with Conner's dick in your hand?

How about I watch other fighters instead? Because even the fucking amateurs are more interesting than Floyd.

No one wins in the end.a nigger and a Mick fight for huge dollars.remember Charlottesville

May weather is going to have a big ass dude ringside waiting for Connor to pull some illegal MMA shit and he's gonna bare fist his penis hole

Who cares?

Why don't you just start being fans of fencing you pussyfooted faggots

You clearly don't actually watch or know anything about boxing.

Floyd wants to humiliate him and I think he will. He'll tire him out then beat him up then knock him out... It'll be Ricky Hatton all over again, mark my words.

>nigger I dont even like mayweather but he's literally one of the most technical fighters boxing has ever seen.
Yeah, "technically" he wins fights even though he's never beaten anyone

Faggot pussies detected. You guys should get together so you can suck each other's dicks.

Connor is going to be embarrased.
Probably every Mayweathers' sparring has better skills than Irish redneck.

Conner made the challenge, you retarded cunt.

I think theres's like a 1/10 chance connor lands a hook on maywatcher in the first couple rounds like he did with jose aldo

nice contribution

You actually have the correct answer. Good job!

>Being this fucking stupid.

this is a great point.

thanks.

There is a 0.01% chance Mayweather will lose if they have a boxing match.
There is a 0.01% chance Conor will lose if they have a MMA fight.

This is the same thing as Usain Bolt trying to out-swim Michael Phelps or Michael Phelps trying to beat Usain Bolt in sprinting. The fact that boxing and MMA are both fighting styles, making them slightly more related barely makes a difference in the odds.

He has like 12 knock outs.

white man's gonna play safe and wait for a TKO opportunity like he always dose. nothing wrong with that its just that's what he dose.

Fuck the dumb faggot nigger. The European will win.

Yup...
youtube.com/watch?v=6AxZewEw7eQ

Dude. That exact same statement has already been made about 18 times in this bread. WE FUCKING KNOW!

Sorry guys -
PacMan couldn't hit Mayweather.
Hatton couldn't land a punch on Mayweather.
De La Hoya failed against Mayweather.

Why do you think a little coffee loving post-hipster
from Ireland has a chance? :D It's really funny.

Do you know what TKO means?

We won't though

5:28 best part...

i dont know what it stands for but i know the meaning.
pretty much when the ref has to jump an and stop the fight, cause the other cunts getting smash on the grand.

I do and I have done it for a lot of years, violent fights are always better, KOs, blood, those open wounds in the face, all done by sheer power of punches.

Their agents and marketers

how do you not understand he's being extremely handicapped?

I think Maybe will win for the same b.s. reason he won against Pacquiao.

He'll throw and land more punches than McGregor, which will net him more points and more rounds. Neither one will really get that beat up, and you'll all feel like idiots if you payed to watch this shit

technical knockout

and what the other dude said is complete opposite.. the nigger (mayweather) runs and runs and is considered good because of it. If he could get away with it he'd have 10 people fight the other dude too because niggs gunna nig