Where's the difference Sup Forums?

Where's the difference Sup Forums?

one has a beard the other doesnt
/thread

Right?

One of those is a psycho destroying last remnants of history of the cradle of human civilisation that's thousands of years old, the other is a pretentious, virtue-signalling twat destroying a statue of a traitor that's like, 5 decades old.

No difference at all, right?

feminism

>No difference at all, right?

none to me, I'm not even murrican.

>one has a beard the other doesnt

not sure... need higher resolution

One hangs out with gays and calls them their beards, the other one hangs gays after cutting off their beards.

I'm just glad that people are toppling over these Confederate monuments that glorify states rights.
>individual states don't matter
>it's all about the Federal government

One is doing it because they see apostates. One does it because they see racists. Not much difference. Threadly reminder that Robert E. Lee was more worried about crashing the Southern labor force and destroying the economy then he ever was about 'lol whip that nigger isn't supremacy fun?' Revisionist history is inevitable I guess. But guess what? He was right. What was the South fighting for? STATES RIGHTS. Now we live in a Union with no states rights where weed is legal the federals do still go in there and cause shit just cause. Robert E. Lee was right on both counts. Federal control is monopolization of rights.

All these altRight folks are just bringing us all down
>muh history
>muh state sovereignty
>muh right to protest
All that does is make it easier for the real bad actors to come in and fuck up our shit

nothing

>retarded fanatic is retarded fanatic.

>One worships Allah, the other Diversity. and like most worshipers neither have a clue about the object the worship.

It's all leading up to the New World Order. Groupthink is mobthink. So is Twitter now I think about it. It's Newspeak for the internet generation. Were being dumbed down. Also, Colbert is leaning hard on the propaganda. I don't think he could squeeze the word 'nazi' in there even one more time. Ridiculous. I guess not that hard to believe seeing as he works for Zionists.

Don't worry, the Federal government will always back up the rights of the Federal government.

>apostasy and slavery are exactly alike
Hmm. Choose to leave my own religion, OR put you in chains and make you my property. I can't tell the difference.

>South was fighting for States Rights
(to own slaves)

You sound like a colossal fucking retard

>Apostasy
No other gods, not Geshmat. Learn words.
>slavery
>nothing to do with religion
Yeeeah tell the Catholic Church that when they ruled blacks to be 3/4 of a person. Funny how the slave trade boomed when Ol' Popey said it was cool and not sinful.

South was fighting for independence from americas first central bank and northern industry which had a complete stranglehold on the government already

This.
It's like equating a pond to a lake, because both contain water.

This.
People will meme anything tho

Sad

They're both crazy shits who destroy the cultural heritage of their own countries for reasons so inane it beggars belief.

can't refute the argument, huh?

This.
When will there be a nationwide uproar to remove the fed?
What will the papers print then?

South was fighting for states rights, to evenly diminutize an institution that had supplied it for over 90 years. They couldn't just release the entire workforce. The Union was very quick to just say get 'em out of here. Racism didn't end in 1865. Nor in 1990. If they were allowed to decrease slaves every year and increase rights and wages for indentured servants, BLM and other groups would not exist and there would be a lot less nigger problems. Gibs me dats started in the Reconstruction.

>One of those is a psycho destroying last remants of confederate history of the cradle of secession and government opposition in America amd the other is destroying a statue of some ancient sandnigger
FTFY

One destroyd a shitty Muslim statue from a war barely a decade ago the other destroyd a America statue from ancient history thousands of years ago.

I find it funny that they both have the same smug, pleased expression on their faces.