>be me
>living life
>a 14 year old girl comes to my car
>straight up calls me ugly and kicks the car
>runs away
>spent three days looking her up
>found her

i need evil plans.
I think sending free condoms would give her a talk with her parents.

try to find some random guy from her school

with the condoms write a note

"I know writing in paper is a little bit old fashioned, but using condoms too, I know you didn't wanted to use them, but I got to stay protected as well

Holy fuck, are you really so insecure that a comment from some random kid is enough to send you into a vengeful, autistic rage? Just move on, you fucking loser. Teenagers are scum. Who gives a fuck what they think?

she kicked my fucking car

/\

you know what, that actually works out

send her a letter full of flour

So fucking what? Did she kick it hard enough to actually cause visible damage? Is getting revenge going to reverse that damage? Stop being such a whiny faggot.

Find out what school she goes to
wait until they leave
give her a letter in an envelope
(be sure to wear a hoodie)
write in the envelope
"I know who you are, I know where you live, I will find you, and I will kill you"
(make it look messy so its more creepy)
she will be spookeronied

then lul

inb4 found out fake

or i just could be solid snake and put it in her bag

She's probably an over all cunt in her life. Maybe teaching her a lesson will help set her straight?

no, she kicked my car, and called me ugly
i'll fucking get my revenge

decapitate one of her parents, then stuff a used condom in the eyesocket and a set of coordinates in the mouth with a note saying thats where the body is.

take pictures as you cook the body into a nice stew or chili and attend the funeral. and say you were a co-worker of thiers or you talked to them a lot at the supermarket. at the after party all funerals have leave out the chili and watch. make sure to snap pics with your phone.

around this time the police should be at the coordinates you left. there they will find a blow up doll with a picture of the parents face on it.

let it play itself out for a few days then send her photos of the chili preperation and in the last photo put a picture of you with your thumbs up and a note reading "don't kick my fucking car you bitch"

you will be watching all of this from the window at which point you will flash her your asshole and run off to live your new life.

i don't want to get blood on my hands, just something that really just fucking stops her

oh that will stop her alright

Listen here, OP. Step by step.

>1.Kidnap her.
>2.Enslave her.
>3.Wait till she hits 18 y/o, then impragnate her.
>4.Wait 1 year after impregnating her /3months after birth/ and repeat 3.
>5.Repeat 4. 18 times /till the first child gets 18 y/o for impregnating/
>6.Start repeating 3. over her /again 18 times/.
>7.After the first year of the first child, start 3. again over the second, when she is 18 y/o.
>8.Repeat all steps.
>9.Have slaves.

Maybe? What are you, a developmental psychologist? You don't know this girl at all. You're just making shit up to justify your pathetic revenge fantasy. Seriously, give it up. If you do something serious, it'll expose you to the possibility of criminal penalties. And if you don't, she probably won't notice anyway. It's not worth it. Move the fuck on.

ugh, fine.

I can't do shit about the condoms though. Already sent.

you have her name and all, right? just give a fake love letter (from her) to the worst tard you can find at her school
bonus points if you make it lewd
EXTRA bonus points if you add in a condom

fucking faggot, you really have no life lmfao

best revenge would be not giving a fuck and getting some decent booty.
prove her wrong about how ugly you are.

or go ahead and be a vengeful idiot over petty bullshit, proving her how ugly you are, inside and out.

Well fine. I guess you'll be alright as long as there's absolutely no chance they could ever be traced back to you.

get in a long-term, loving relationship with her best friend?

how did you find her without a name or anything?

just rape her already

What if its a boy you fucking retard

Enslave it and wait till his organs are fully capable and can be selled. Win-win.

read OP's post
>GIRL

How about doing something trivial over something so trivial. Find the most beta, the most weebish, the most cringe inducing kid at her school, then leave a fake love letter "from her" with the address and a condom.

You are getting bullied by kids.
Kys faggot.

You do know about the unique serial numbers imprinted into the lowest base of each individual condom though right?

When the parents make a complaint (and they will) that some creep has been sending their pre teen daughter condoms the serial numbers on the condoms will lead the police right to you.

They will be able to trace the condoms back to the point of purchase to check the surveillance footage or credit card for the purchase to find you.

Wouldn't want to be you on the stand with a tearful girl explaining how you followed her for months harassing her and trying to get her to fuck you and asking her for nudes all the time.

But- but SHE KICKED MY CAR! was the last thing user said as they dragged him off to prison for the final time.

RIP in peace OP, pity young OP, we barely knew him and his autstic rage.

Fucking kek

Wise user right there

Maybe she likes you and wanted to get your attention? If she's cute, tell her to take you out, as she owes you one.

Otherwise, send her a letter with glitter.

This OP, you will need to find the surveillance footage for the place you purchased these condoms and destroy it somehow, this is no joke.

nice try cartman

pussy beta cucks

You must not have a car or don't give a shit about yours

Bullshit, they may put a lot number on the wrapper but they don't imprint it on the actual condom. Also it may be seen as creepy and you may have some sort of restraining order but it's not illegal to send someone condoms, maybe if they were used or something

You obviously don't roll them down as far as I do, it's right there on the base near the rim, some of the newer brands are switching to a dot matrix type barcode for each condom, it's very hard to see without a scanner or sophisticated penile braille techniques, I think you are pretty much fucked OP.

Can I have your room after you are gone?

Not even the OP but you didn't address the fact that it isn't a crime to send someone condoms, maybe they could file a restraining order and it may be social suicide but you won't go to fucking prison. I doubt the police would bother tracking the lot numbers, this isn't fucking CSI the police aren't gonna waste time unless a crime has been committed

OP is clearly stupid enough to be American, you seriously think the US police are not interested in a grown autist sending condoms to a preteen girl? You think there is no crime statute for that?

M80, you can probably be his cellmate.

>literally tracked 14
Jesus man, if she broke your car that'd be different, but I don't think there is any reason reason here to justify tracking a 14 year old.

How about citing one? Because to me it looks like your completely full of shit. If you actually cite a statute then I'll concede but I refuse to believe there's a specific law for that. In my original comment I stated that it'd almost certainly be illegal if they were used but unused, that's a stretch. I agree the plan itself is stupid an OP should just move on but I doubt that's illegal

SHE KICKED MY CAR!

I will have my condom fuelled vengeance!11!

In this life or the next!

It could easily fit within a charge of attempted grooming an underage adolescent, or of sexual harassment.

Why don't you also go and give it a try?

Please provide photo evidence for this thread.

make her eat her parents

No actual verbal contact would be made, I don't know what the OP had in mind but as long as there weren't creepy notes with them it couldn't be seen as "grooming" sexual harassment is more of a civil offence than a criminal one. Like I said before, they might file a restraining order but he wouldn't go to prison. Cops may question him but in no physical crime/harm happened. You're going to have to find a more specific statute that punishes that kind of action

Try kidnapping her and then time you're down new chair and then having a constant drip of water fall into her head but just a small drop of water for 3 weeks and only give her dirt to eat and then just make her drink her own piss.
Then after about 3 weeks sell her on the Deep Web. Sell her to human trafficking
Wait about 3 years try and find her again bring her back to your house Tire down to the same chair and then tell her "just a prank bro"

Holy fuck, are you really so insecure that a comment from some random image board is enough to send you into a vengeful, autistic rage? Just move on, you fucking loser. OPs are scum. Who gives a fuck what they think?

tl;dr kys moralfag

send her a acid mail bomb device this guy had the right idea

What the fuck is wrong with Daft Punk? I don't like their more repetitive stuff which is only good in small doses, but they have some good stuff, especially their more recent stuff

It's called grooming of a child for sex, it is highly illegal, if people can be put in prison for cartoon drawings, how hard do you think it will be to prove a case related to OP sending condoms to an underage girl?

We already established that they have a link to OP through the serial numbers on the condoms, it's only a matter of time now, and the good graces of Bubba, OP's new dad.

it won't. she'll think she's the victim, and society will agree with her.

Here's what you do:
>ignore her for now
>build your life up
>get a good degree
>get a good job
>marry a good woman
>see her on the street, fat and depressed
>laugh at her

Rape her.

this

Spoken like someone who has never had sex before

I didn't make the gif tough guy, but if the fedora fits...

It's great to see Le Homosexuales embracing world music, good for you tiger!

only good option i see

Fuck her mom
Not even joking
>find more info on her mom
>find a way to contact her
>charm her
>woo her
>fuck her

>wait till 18y/o
Dumb Amerucunt

Kill her.

op is probably a little greasy teenager who is just having a surge of hormones probably, (as you can see with his urge to seek revenge) i doubt a MOM would want to fuck that

You are right. He should do the alpha thing and let douchery go unaccounted for

You could always send a crate of gay hentai to her home,Fucking hard time explainin' that!

Like I said, as long as there were no creepy notes or him talking to her directly there's no way it could qualify as grooming unless he's specifically trying to get her to have sex with him, not just sending her something that COULD be used for sex with no direction of intended use. There's no way that charge would stand up in court without some other contact with her. There's more of a burden of evidence with criminal law, they'd need solid proof that he was directing her to have sex with him. Civil court could have a restraining order filed and that's it. You either need to cite a SPECIFIC statute or example of someeonee being charged for those actions the way I described them. Not a general idea that is more open to interpretation. He may be ostracized from society and seen as a creep but not go to prison

If there's damages to the car and he knows who did it, he could theoretically press charges. Especially if there's witnesses (which I doubt there are)

OP fill baloons with mustard and huck them at her when she leaves her house, it stains, burns, and smells fuck that cunt not literally tho lol like fuck her shes a cunt for doing that

just be the bigger person and forget about it. and i doubt she could have done that much damage with a kick

>if the fedora fits
I wasn't defending the other shit too, everything else IS cringeworthy as fuck

Most intelligent thing I've heard all day user,thanks for the laugh,Here's your compensation.

Or you could just accept the fact that you're an ugly piece of shit? You're also not smart enough to pull off any form of "evil plans" without being arrested for harassment.
Fat ass.

we need a picture of op to see if she was right and it was deserved

I think you're being trolled bubby.