I'm a diagnosed sociopath

I'm a diagnosed sociopath

AMA

where did i leave my mom keys...I got a date tonight and I cant kind the car keys

Any proof?

In the trunk

No how would I

thanks sociopath youre the greatness

thats the fbi asking if you got hidden bodies

Np

Yeah probably

Do you have an urge to kill??

Same as anyone I suppose.

Go to sleep Oliver

I have a cat named oliver

>I'm a diagnosed 15 year old AMA

You must be 18 + to post on this board.

I'm 34

Pfft that's it? I am 79.

Good to see you still have your faculties

OP thinks is sociopath because he watched too many episodes of sherlock

Wish I could say the same.

That's actually not a diagnosis
Anti-social personality disorder is the diagnosis
So you're full of shit

Did you decide to just keep being a dick and having everyone hate you, or are you trying to be less of a dick so that people will hate you less?

So because I don't feel like typing the full diagnosis and instead refer to it by the often used alternative name I must be lying. Yeah good logic Einstein.

>sociopath
>emotional response

I don't really know if I care one way or another what people think of me. People are either useful or they don't matter to me.

Just stating facts. No emotion behind it.

How much dick do you suck on a day to day basis?

No, because if you knew anything about it you wouldn't have used the term sociopath. It's not a different name, it's a thing that doesn't exist.

And, you're either useful to people or you aren't.

I don't see what the big deal is, other than that you think you can be special by saying that you have a diagnosis that gives you permission to be an asshole.

I was diagnosed with sociology, english and psychology a while back.... I feel your pain

None.

>Yeah good logic Einstein.

You think it's a fact that user is Einstein?

E D G Y

fuck off. Do a mass shooting and then I'll believe you're a sociopath

It's funny then that my doctor calls me that.

I'm not an asshole. I just don't care. People's feelings matter little to me.

Most jokes, like this thread, try to be

Maybe find someone with a real medical degree if you are serious.

I'm a sociopath not a moron.

Le XD. Me too. P.S. You don't wanna see my dark side

That just makes you an asshole
Empathy disorders are complex and you clearly have no knowledge of them

I assure you that the full staff at the Burrell center are more than qualified.

How much would someone have to pay you in order to get you to suck a dick?

>I'm a sociopath

rofl

>caught in own stupid shit
>reply with memes

Wow, you sure are one clever dipshit.

Hey mate, middle school is gonna start soon

No but how could I having been diagnosed with a conduct disorder at 11 which in turn progressed to ASPD which I was diagnosed with in my 20s.

I'm not sure I would accept any amount

>how could something I just pulled out of my ass and peppered with google searches not be true?

I wonder.

How do you feel knowing you'll never experience love?

I don't see how that is relevant to me.

How do i become one?
I am attempting to become successful in life, so that i can retire early and spend the rest of my life modding minecraft and managing a custom server.
From my experiences the most successful people, namely my father, uncle, and grand uncle, were all sociopathic assholes who made a living by exploiting the stupidity and social expectations of plebian normies.
Therefore i figure that in order to become inordinately successful i should also become a sociopath, however i have these feels that get in the way along with a constant nagging that someone will figure it all out.
So how do i kill the feels and second guessing?

Oh, like most 'conduct disorders' and ASPD's, by being an asshole and never being made to face the consequences of your choices. By always having something protect you from the shit you always do, despite always having an excuse.

He's clearly calling you a child who is pretending to be interesting online. I thought sociopath were supposed to be intelligent.

No google just experience.

How does it feel to be the edgiest faggot on b today?

Then why do they use a term not used by doctors since the 70s?
It's not even listed as a possible diagnosis because it is not real.
There are many empathy disorders and very few cases are alike.
It's like if you got the diagnosis "retarded" no doctor would do that lol
Maybe they don't, cause you actually don't go and are just full of shit lol

Yes, your experience googling is the topic of discussion here. Please do try to keep up.

It never has bothered me really. To be honest it seems a constant cycle of elation followed by hurt and disappointment.

Alcohol.

Also, saving . Thanks for giggles user.

I don't know what you're asking. I am not successful. Narcissism and sociopathy are often mistakenly thought to be the same.

Do you think that you will be more interesting when you grow up? Or will you just continue pretending?

I'd say that's accurate

If you are not full of shit I'll give you one piece of real advice.

Everything is a choice. More so for you than anyone else.
Your emotions are a switchboard. With therapy and practice you can turn them on and use them like anyone else.
You have to chose to be a better person.
Just like everyone else.
The only difference is that you have to learn what is important since you don't just feel it.

Stop making excuses.

Pro-social psychopath. Get on my level of success.

I got the inference, I'm just choosing not to play along.

You're welcome
Actually i have started drinking recently, ever since i couldn't afford college anymore

Hadn't thought about it really.

Do you have any proof you're one? Pics of your medical slip or shit like that. Blur out names and all that jazz.

No.

Simply because people have no idea what ASPD is.

Thanks I'll retie my running shoes

So the only way we can be sure you're a sociopath is by you telling us you're one.

So then... you are Autisitc?

Considering I'm 34 I think I am fully grown up

Aren't my edgy responses proof enough?

No. I'm just a homosexual.

I make no excuses. I actually choose to stay away from people for the most part. I am not sure I want to be burdened by intense emotion. I am inclined towards fits of rage.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Lol, throwing temper tantrums in the grocery store?

No. I'm not sure I've ever been given a medical slip.

Do you ever yearn for a partner? I find myself wanting a partner yet finding like minded individuals with the intellectual athleticism to keep up seems next to impossible.

Yes I imagine so

Not the OP but that's some really hopeful advice for someone who feels really broken inside. Thanks user.

What about a million bucks

No

How has this dumb bitch not realized that's not her granny yet?

What if i told you you havn't aged a day, time and space are illusions, and the world as we know it is a fantasy created by the only being that exists so she wouldn't feel alone?

No. More often in my home life.

>sociopath
>must mean theyre a murderer
Kek

Playing CoD?

No. I actually appreciate solitude. Having to constantly fake what I assume is the appropriate response to a given situation is tiring.

That is what I meant by like minded individuals. Wouldn't it be nice to not have to fake those bs things?

Probably when he tried to eat her.

Hey, he lost his mommy

I'd say you probably need more medication than I do.

No. I don't enjoy video games.

What kind of medications do you feel has helped to dampen the difference between you and the majority the most?

I just have no desire for it.