Just received pic related from my son. I have reason to believe that's MY money. I am missing some...

Just received pic related from my son. I have reason to believe that's MY money. I am missing some, and he's off with friends. What should I do Sup Forums??

Are you a woman?

No, I am a male.
And that is not him (my son) in the pic related

confront him and post it on YouTube

fuck off nigger

He's in halfway across the country with his friends in a van. I carrot confront.

send him a pic of you wiping ur ass on money

/thread

That's NOT my son. My son has white skin pigmentation and brown hair. Not brown skin and black people hare.

You SHUT UP. I am not BLACK dumbass. I have white skin complexion. That is one of my boy's stupid friends.

Go fuck him up or just fuck him in general lol

Get over the 400$ loss Max and raise your children to be better

takes the time to count.

He is not supposed to be a bad boy. He has always been good to the wife and I. Just this once he stole money from the tin in my wife's drawer. We raised him to do good deeds
That's a gay thing. SHUT UP

>Carrot confront
Damn op

bump bc i remember this faggot

He's been bad behind your back then
Kick his ass, teach him a lesson when he comes back

Why were you keeping $400 dollars in your wife's drawer? That's asking for trouble dude.

Call the cops. It's up to you if you want to press charges, but it will scare him once he finds out he is not a little kid anymore

>this faggot OP again
haha your measly 800 dollars and son are going to be used to buy drugs. (notice how i said, and son, he's going to be pimped out like the bitch he is)
why would you condenm your son to such an awful life user?
are you really this heartless?

well he always hung out with those bad people in their van but I didn't think he has the AUDACITY TO steal from the parents who love him most often
It was not just half hazardly stuffed up into her drawer like a clothes dumb ass. It was hidden in a tin, under two layers of cloth and inside of a drawstring bag.

How often were you loving him?

You need to shut up faggot, my son was not working a job. I had to bring him chicken wraps home from work the foodcourt. He would not stand up and spent all day on line.
But I don't want him behind the bars.

More than you could ever no

This nigger's back for more.

>More than you could ever no
>no
My sides

:)

You need you take off your belt and flay your son til he voids his bowels. That's what I'd do if my son was dumb enough to pull that shit

I don't want my boy to be red with pain.
That thread was deleted stupid. That's fake too.
What

>red with pain
What is happening?

Not near as good as the last thread. This cunts dumb as fuk

This one made me laugh the other day

He was dumb last time too, but he's developed some self-awareness.

Say 'bondello' OP! In all CAPS!

Op is too much of a pussy to be a father to his son, that explains why his son grew up to be a nigger

>my son was not working a job.
no, but he will be now that he has no other choice.
the "jobs" he'll work include handjobs, blowjobs, and the job of keeping his pimp satisified with his anus.

He's not a gay boy. He has a girl in that van in there with him

Sorry broham but we know all about your illegal bondello dealings.

I made a mistake okay. It's not a bondello it's a drawstring bag and it has a picture on it. I'm sorry but I'm not a bad man I just want my son back here with the money I earned at my mall job. And his stupid friends will be jailed and trialed.
I will be quiet stern, but he. IS. NOT. BLACK.

>quite stern
>afraid to whoop son

Pick one

if this was real, and it's likely not, I'd suggest the following: Get your son's chat information, he was probably sloppy and left some info behind that you can work with. Next, find a woman that is HIV positive and willing to fuck your son raw repeatedly, pay her if necessary. Connect the two via whatever messenger app you can and wait for the magic to happen.

>He's not a gay boy.
don't have to be gay to be in the slave white male sex trade, faggot.
>he has a girl with him in the van
so she's going to be cucking and pimping him out too?
misery loves company, you sure are a great parent.
again, how do you justify condenming your child to such a hellish existence?

Shut up he's not hellish, he has a van and food and my green money which is more than I can say and for the record he won't whore himself out stupid faggot i bet you like guys

>he won't whore himself
no, his pimp does that for him. don't you know anything?

More than you apparently faggot. He doesn't have a pimp, he has my green golden cash. You're a freak

did he and hsi van friends make off with it?

Yes, on Sunday they made off with the green and I've been worried SICK everyday since that day when he stole it.

My sincerest apologies user.

>he has my green golden cash
and yet you have several photos of his pimp in possession of your cash.
you're a degenerate sack of shit who condenmed his son to the white male sex trade.

Stop being such a retard man. That's not his pimp that's his friend Malik

now who's being retarded
what kind of a "friend" steals his fathers cash then kidnaps said "friend"
use your brain you dumbass, should've reported the hostage situation soon as it happened. now your son is lost forever, the mental trauma alone will ruin his life, the aids and STDs that will soon run rampant through his body will be nothing in comparison.

beat his face in?

Shut up, that's lies dumb ass

He was original last time.. op just changed a few colours and words around

so you were lying about the fact that he stole your cash?
or your images of some faggot pimp with all your cash is the lie?

Your stupid words are lies faggot.
What