Would you let your son dress as Harley Quinn for Halloween?

Would you let your son dress as Harley Quinn for Halloween?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6kg0isXzKY&feature=youtu.be
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivRLZsqNPRgObu1PiaIV5We6bzJohwBM8dJf2l8Kw0t6F96lX-WkEtgDd9eQsSqrlvzYxdI-Ev8SO1UAPPLAOX8bb-D1otxY7Mtcc0fqscNj72BFgjQ_1KA_1NuEeweElIy-QTkjNclbMZCQw-2MNt1li-y1EZodjyU41xvbtwQOtg4HZutmwnvdYMB3isS9UxKjaQnWNG2I6XNyOIsNh95DDH7YP1kOwQmn25NgmXf8IUCuk7E9-7CZYJLW0zxu31fFI98kbv1krBd142spnZMjNNRn_13NQR-T1hQM6GxOpGlprJ75FyN-tx3nchl_19aqmSAWletumnI9YYiBA6MeVPRIoascg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck no

Fuck yeah. Hell I want to dress as Harley Quinn for Halloween. Be fun as hell. What's the difference between that and 1000 other costumes where you dress as something you arent?

I would. And I would record him and show it to his friends in middle school.

This isnt what my grandpa died for in ww2.

No, that's only for private daddy/son playtime. He can be a skelington/ghost/mummy for Halloween.

No. But id watch as my neighbors son did and then when he comes to my house for candy I'd drag him inside and keep him as my sex slave for a while

But... That's his daughter

You two are going to wind up with a fulltime transvestite with that approach. Make sure you shame and belittle your kids as much as possible. They're fucking kids. He's not wearing petticoat to school for Christ's sake.

bad bait

On another note, I would fuck that little boy. Anyone who says they wouldn't is a liar.

Uh - nope.

only if he could deepthroat like this

You should encourage (and then some) your child to there specific biological gender and if the child still behaves like a faggot once you hit puberty then swallow your pride and deal with them being a faggot, love them for who they are or disown them

>Would you let your son dress as Harley Quinn for Halloween?
sure, but it would be the male version. rule 63 works both ways. theres no sense in having a dude dress up as a chick unless they want to deceive and/or be perceived as what they are dressing up as; i would make sure my son knew what the fuck he was getting into first.

Sure, if he let me take a video of him getting dressed up. Starting with him bare-ass naked. And then sucking my cock when he was done dressing.

wtf this is really fucken disturbing. is that his son?why is he doing that?perhaps he is doing bad stuff to him? seriously, why isn' that guy being investigated?

>biological gender
Oxymoron bud

Sure, though I'll be his pimp. No arguements.

BAD BAIT BAD BAIT BAD BAIT

yeah, because it's fucking halloween.

I was only being politically correct for the LBGTQRTUVYX&Z community

if my son looked like margot robbie i would. then we would totally bone down.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
shut up faggot

Not under my fucking roof. In my house you have to be a vampire every year. Those are the rules

Why not? I did.

lolwut

This escalated quickly.

Daddy's girl, why do you think he allows it? This is why

Is he a retard?

But only if he's wearing that outfit.

just a kid. kids put all sorts of random shit in their mouths.

He died to protect the Fatherland and the purity of the Aryan race?

Anybody have anymore?

dress like this, you fgts

youtube.com/watch?v=g6kg0isXzKY&feature=youtu.be

>Would you let your son dress as Harley Quinn for Halloween?

i won't even let my daughter dress like that

Iif its like the one in the original photo then I'd give a slap round face for his shitty taste.

:'(

"Daddy, what that bulge in your pants?" Stoic glare. "Just keep playing in your costume. That's it. Play. Smile. Frolic."

Any more pics of that cutie! Sofa King hot!

That's a hot little shota trap. MMMMMMMM.

Hell man, I'd fuck the guy if he was dressed like Harley Quinn. Nice trips, btw.

Your grandfather also didn't die for Netflix, so we'll have to shut that down also.

This is your typical Trump supporter. Looking for more pics of a child. MAGA bitches. Pedophiles and faggots for Trump 2020!

I cant believe no one posted this yet

THIS

....I clicked the wrong photo

You best be trollin...

Oh... sorry for the "trollin'" remark, then!

Yes, if he wanted to because I didn't vote for Donald J. Fucking Trump.

lol

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivRLZsqNPRgObu1PiaIV5We6bzJohwBM8dJf2l8Kw0t6F96lX-WkEtgDd9eQsSqrlvzYxdI-Ev8SO1UAPPLAOX8bb-D1otxY7Mtcc0fqscNj72BFgjQ_1KA_1NuEeweElIy-QTkjNclbMZCQw-2MNt1li-y1EZodjyU41xvbtwQOtg4HZutmwnvdYMB3isS9UxKjaQnWNG2I6XNyOIsNh95DDH7YP1kOwQmn25NgmXf8IUCuk7E9-7CZYJLW0zxu31fFI98kbv1krBd142spnZMjNNRn_13NQR-T1hQM6GxOpGlprJ75FyN-tx3nchl_19aqmSAWletumnI9YYiBA6MeVPRIoascg

not sure if i should click

Err, he's a little kid, little kids like to chew and suck on stuff.

The next queen?

KEK I thouht i was the only one. Only if he dressed like Harley

Only if he's 18 or older.

trips of truth

Yep, he's raisin' the boy just right, I'd say...

Honestly, cartoon Harley should always pack more heat than that.

wow, I am so jealous!!

more pics of the kiddo

so cute aint he?

more!

MOAR

I wouldn't even let my daughter dress like that for Halloween

Obviously you're not a parent. I have 2 sons and I kiss them all the time

I'M THEIR FATHER SO I'M ONE OF TWO PEOPLE WHO ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO FUCKING DO THAT

and yes, if they wanted to dress like the little fucking mermaid I would let them

I've never heard boys kissing fathers like that? Is that common in US?

Yes. Sodomy is traditional on the fifteenth birthday as well.

No, that's bullshit. He's a pedo

why not earlier? the boy in the picture is more than ready it seems.

UK. But what you have here is a photo, a single moment in time that lasted maybe less than half a second. No doubt they were just mucking around rather than it being this grandiose expression of overwhelming passion

No, I would beat the fuck out of him. Get off my lawn.

the difference is that would make you a fag

In all honesty i want to fuck the little boy's sissy ass no homo though

+1

same. fuck im confused now

same brother

only if he looked as hot as Liev Schreiber's son does.

his facial features are indistinguishable from female features no homo though

yeah but i'd also educate him on why it's a bad idea
and if took it too serious i'd probably end up leaving him alone to get bullied and beat up by his peers for not listening to my warnings

pretty sad how our children are forcefed mental illnesses by the media, and the government not only allows it but caters towards them.

why are people obsessed with this idea that traps and gays have mental illness? Some might, but it is only obvious that they have these features from birth. With that many possible mutations in DNA, why can't you understand it is only natural some would just born enjoying cock.

Always fucking invoking this media government indoctrination shit.

Because thinking you're a girl when you're not is delusional.

Well I do look awfully cute at hallowe'en parties for there not to be more to traps than just an illness.

Maybe there really is a third sex. The sexiest sex. The fabulous sex.

Most people have similar delusions, some think themselves as handsome, popular, etc. not much difference imo. And it can be explained with genes, the explanation for why do we see more of gays etc is not because of more & more indoctrination, but toleration from society.

I do hate when some families overdo it though, I agree when you say some try to brain wash their kids. But there aint any global conspiracy.

I wish I was your neighbor's boy

It would be my butt slut.

Chromossomes matter. That's why homo sapiens can reproduce.

we don't need more homo sapiens, some can enjoy themselves mate, this ain't 100.000 BCE

maybe if I was a sexual deviant or mentally disabled or BOTH

Yes, but only the superior Bruce Timm version of Harley, not the Suicide Girl.

bump, more bois

sure. why not?

>why are people obsessed with this idea that traps have mental illness?
because self mutilation is harmful for individuals and a society as a whole.
aslo convincing yourself you're something you're not against all scientific and empirical evidence is pretty much the definition of insanity.

P.S gay's being called insane was debunked like 60 years ago faggot, why are you still crying over it? (it was also justified by the fact that the act of anal sex is harmful for both parties committing the act, while sticking your dick into shit is the equivalent of having a scat fetish, and not being able to procreate which was pretty much believed to be the sole reason for our existence, is why it was regarded as an illness for so long. eventually the community came out and said they don't even like buttstuff and can't help their attraction to males, which is reasonable).

why doesn't anyone care about societies sanity though? MADD proved that advertisements and the media have a profound and substantial affect on peoples perception of reality (anorexia cases skyrocketing, poor self image leading to suicidal tendancies among other mental illnesses). is it really far fetched to claim these people have been brainwashed when it's acceptable to believe anorexia can be caused by advertisements/t.v displaying nothing but skinny woman as being attractive?

I wouldn't let any of my less than 14 year old kids wear that sort of thing

>hurr durr trying to convince your ego that it's not as bad as society tells you it is
>is comparable to someone believing fallacies about who/what they are

hey guys i was born a black man. i love black culture, i just know it that i'm black, but my skin is white! can i now skin myself and steal someones elses skin to fit my delusions?
or should i just accept the reality that my skin colour is infact white, and i'm clearly insane for believing my delusions of being a black person are nothing but delusions.

people should be free to act/dress the way they like, but they shouldn't be free to mutilate themselves because of delusions. and my freedom of speech should not be infringed upon becuase some oversensitive sack of shit gets upset at the fact that i call him a boy rather than catering towards his delusions that his brain is telling him

>trying to make gays fights for rights the same as trans
this is why everyone hates your dumb ass. being attracted to the same sex is entirely different from believing delusions, and mutilating thyself because of these delusions.

fuck off mate, how hard it is? Some people enjoy being a woman, even if they aren't biologically. I know it is utter madness from my perspective, but you cannot be subjective in science. You just accept people as they are, and if science can help them to adapt their biology to their mindset (not the best these days, but in the future it might be a perfect transformation) what is wrong with it? We do not know many things about human psyche and biology, still learning, why do you need to have such conclusions this early?

Sex is a really complex thing, especially with conscious beings, it gets weirder and weirder, you cannot fix these things and make everyone adam & eve with an axe swing.
Society gets insane not because of gays and traps but because of fucking selfish politicians, and greed of the age.

It is true that media can affect people but there isn't any indoctrination as you are suggesting. Nobody chose to get themselves anally fucked coz they saw Bruce Jenner became Caitlyn.