Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight...

Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight? Did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started? If you train some kind of martial art or just play a sport and lift your input would be appreciated.

Also ITT: general fighting stories / discussion

>Never fight, hate violence.
>Subjected to far too much as a young child.
>Attacked by this jock/teachers pet last year in high school.
>Not a prayer for me.
>Girlfriend abso-fucking-lutely destroys him.

You know who's a keeper? A woman that will slam a guys head into his car and, once he's on the ground, stomp on his face until two teacher pry her off.

All to protect you.

They called me Sophie's bitch for the rest of the year.

Quietly.

When they were sure Sophie wouldn't hear them.

diamonds

Yeah once.
Me and my friend joined in since 2 guys were beating on our friend. Then like 4 or 5 of theirs friends joined in..

We got the shit kicked out of us. Good times.

Top kek user

I look back, she's topped me for ten years now. I guess I'm a beta fag. But I tell you this, it's not so bad when your alpha would storm a bunker in stilettos to protect you.

>yes
>no. after i knocked him out (my first time knocking somebody out ever) his friends in the bar got to tangling asshole with me and then my friends showed up on time. Luckily i had a couple bar stools and schooners to throw and knock them around with. My friends really saved my ass in the knick of time.
>i dont practice martial arts or fighting. I swim and play soccer and video games tho, and drink alot. Heavily actually.

I've never been in a fight because people actually like me. :D

you guys still together?

were you drunk when that happened? background story?

Married four years.

I have but they didn't beat me up I just walked away they had visual confusion at the act but i was fine

You know who's not a keeper? A woman who will inevitably do the same thing to you one day

>Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
yeah
>Did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started?
ive been in both scenarios, but the most common is going toe-to-toe with a single person, and then having bystanders/friends of the person get involved
>If you train some kind of martial art or just play a sport and lift your input would be appreciated.
i spar once a week. grappling, take downs, and boxing. i dont know how to throw a good kick and i dont want to. it will not do anything for you in a real fight. first guy who kicks generally loses in my expereince.

i workout daily.

i work in in a profession where physical confrontations happens at least once a month

Got jumped by 6 or 7 white niggers getting off a bus on my way home from school in the 10th grade. Apparently one of the faggots heard me mention to someone that I was friends with someone he didn't like, so the next day him and a bunch of his faggot friends waited for me and kicked my ass.
One of the guys was twice my size and punched me in the face and threw me on the ground and they all swarmed and started kicking me like little bitches. They stopped after maybe 30 seconds and I got up and walked away like nothing happened cus they all kick like girls and I didn't really have any damage done to me except a small bunp on the side of my head.
My friends house was across the street so I went there and smoked weed for a few hours then went home and forgot all about what happened.
The end.

>i work in in a profession where physical confrontations happens at least once a month
bouncer?

So you assume that someone who is willing to fight for the people they care about will inevitably destroy the ones they care about?

That's incredibly sad. I kind of feel sorry for you, user.

>but the most common is going toe-to-toe with a single person, and then having bystanders/friends of the person get involved
never been in a fight myself but that seems like the worst type of situation imo because you're focus on fighting a single person and then get taken by surprise. Dirty.

>first time meeting gf
>decide to go for a walk to get food
>walk past 6 nig nogs
>one runs to me and I tell her to keep walking
>asks for a ciggie, tell him I dont smoke, stand my ground as the rest run over
>can smell alcohol on them
>this isnt gonna go down well
>they get angry that im just standing there and not running
>One grabs something in his front pocket, see its a handle of a knife he doesnt pull it all the way out
>I hear another nig nog running up behind me, instincts kick in and I throw my elbow behind me
>get him in the temple, he goes down and starts having some sort of fit
>turn to the others and I get hit in the side of the head, everything goes green and I hear a super loud ping noise
>I dont fall to the floor, just stand my ground then they all rush me, throw me into the fence
>think I blackout for a few seconds as I realize im on the ground
>kicks going into my face, nothing hurts adrenaline is so good
>they try grabbing my phone, fuck no take my $10 for food
>they give up trying to get my phone, kicks to the head is fine, but as soon as one jumps on my ribs im done
>I start yelling at them to just fuck off
>after a few minutes of kicking my head in they leave me alone
>I get up, gf is so shaken and hiding in the bush, she called the police while hiding
>im so angry and know if it was 1v1 I would destroy
>police show up, they said the same guys have jumped 3 others

This has fueled my rage for blacks, before this I was fine, now I just cant stand them. I know its unfair to think like that but I get so mad

Is she cute got pics?

2 against 11.....to be fair...they were very drunk but counts. we won...I lost my shoes(no clue how it happened). And got some scratches by one of the dudes girlfriend.

>at a local club with my bro
>saw old female classmate in the same club (we grow up altogether, going in the same school from elementary to highschool)
>she danced with my bro
>bouncer of club is her boyfriend
>misunderstands the situation
>all the fucking bouncers in the club swarm up on my bro (they were 5)
>he gets knocked out
>i snap cause the bitch old classmate doesn't actually say she knows us
>start punching bouncers to the teeth
>one of them dropped
>second one i punched to the ear and as he was falling down i was kicking him to the ribs
>i broke her boyfriends elbow
>i was holding another one by the neck and he was screaming out ''chill chill bro it's ok''
>the other one was just looking at me in horror
>grabbed my bro from the ground and carried him out as the other bouncer was opening the way out
>fucking bouncers...they go 4 hours to the gym look like mountains and think they can beat anything....jokes on them!

that sucks man, but at least you managed to keep the girl safe, even though it must have been a shitty experience for her as well.
also stomping someone on the ribs like that could do serious damage

>be me.
>be around 4
>older kid, 7, walks up behind me and tries to crush me in his arms.
>laughing like an insane person while he does it.
>dad starts yelling at the kid to let me go.
>kid's mom does nothing, says we're just playing.
>Ribs hurt, kinda hard to breathe.
>Snap.
>Stomp on kid's foot.
>Kid lets me go.
>Punch him in the nose.
>he goes down, crying cause its bleeding.
>Kid's mom runs over, yelling at me and my dad and calling me a psycho.
>Asks my dad what he's going to do, since I "hurt her precious angel."
>Dad takes me out to Dairy queen.
>gets me a sundae.
>Fucking delicious.
>Tastes like victory.

Well one on one sober hard to say simce theyd fight better.
But cant really tell em to fuck off when ur losing....dont make sense

my name ehh jeff

When I was 16 I found myself in the middle of a fight. I was trying to be a mediator until this one guy tried headbutting me. I managed to avoid it, but unfortunately for his his arms were stuck within the giant human pretzel that had formed leaving his head completely open. So I hit him four times straight in his exposed face.
Once it was "over" one guy tried to gouge one of my friend's eyes out, but we put a stop to that quick. Never been in a fight since...or even in a real one really.

pull your dick out and start jackin' it

U must be from holland....rutten hari overeem all say it bouncers there are dicks

where the fuck you work pussy

>white niggers
you mean like wiggers?

Fighting will end once you stop associating with females. Women are the reason behind most fights between males.

sounds like this pussy got jumped

Greece
bouncers here are gym rats with cocaine addictions....in their majority at least

you're a lucky dude, dude.

Cause you don't know how to utilize a kick. Kicks are deadly. Especially in a street fight, no one sees them coming. You're a bitch.

this is why you're gonna die alone, user.

Not for the internet, no. Not ever.

>be me
>faggot deeply insutls me
>vanishes for a year
>ember burns
>find his digits
>schedule meet
>jump him on sight
>perfect punch on the jaw
>he's out
>on the ground
>3 friends of his jump from the bushes
>fight them off enough to run
>shirt torn
>cell lost in fight
>find friend in adjacent hood
>use cell
>assemble team
>lead 20 men to battle
>bad tactics
>spotted
>they run
>march army to strategic crossroads
>second army appears
>them
>around 40
>tell men: whoever wants, run
>march forward, nobody runs
>spot friends in their army
>greet
>discuss animosities
>original faggots squirm
>surrender cell
>the end

I consider my business with the first dude settled. Clock ticks for the bush jumpers.

bump

I've never been in a fight.
Only had the shit kicked out of me when I was like 13 by a bunch of older dudes.
After they all bullied and punched and kicked the fuck out of me the "leader" of the group shook my hand and told me I took the beating like a man and that I had his respect.
What the fuck.

yes, sweet sweet victory

sounds like the theme for a good book
or a comic book

>20 people
yeah right

>18/19 (27 now) Leaving pub, 2 chavs give me shit while walking to taxi rank.
>follow me up road, look over shoulder and only see one.
> turn corner and one of the cunts has dipped through a side street to cut me off
>front man blocks path
>back man runs up and punches me in back of head
>elbow back man in face connect with nose luckily
>front man pulls knife, raise hand to block but just slashed my wrist (pic related)
>back man hits me again and I'm out
>wake up in hospital
>Severed nerves and tendons in right hand, fractured skull and broken nose.
Still have no feeling in two index fingers and thumb.
Awarded £16000 in compensation
Chavs went down for ABH and assault with deadly weapon.

I only called 3, the others kinda showed up

Don't you mean
>be you
>tell gay, fictional stories on the internet
>assume people give a fuck
>listen to me go blah blah blah

My daddy taught me 1 v 1 is a fair fight. Add a digit on any end. And it's a fight to the death.

Blackbeltfag reporting in. 2nd degree in Aikido. Trained in 4 other styles as well. 11 years exp total.

I have been in multiple sparring matches against 3, 5, 7, or more opponents. Granted, this was a training aituation so the real thing will be more extreme. consider my advice as the textbook answer. Apply it to real life however you want.

Numbers in a fight dont mean much. There is no significant difference between a 1v3 fight and a 1v100 fight. Only your stamina to last through them all. At most, you will only have to deal with 3 attackers simultaneously. The others wont have a good angle to actually threaten you in a hand to hand situation.

The general philosophy in a 1vN combat situation is to gain control of thug 1, push him at thug 2, and address thug 3, rinse and repeat until they give up, someone calls cops, you scare them off, or you fuck up and die. Ezpz. GL HF OP

People jumped in after the fight started. Cant tell how many there were, as soon as they started moving in like they were going to join in I ran away.
No amount of training will protect you when outnumbered by people who may or may not have weapons of any kind on them. If you dont have friends around and you get into a fight with multiple guys you should just run or you might wind up getting badly fucked up because you saw too many action movies and take jujitsu.

You blocked with the inside of your fist? Wow ur one lucky idiot.

>20 men
That's a civil riot mate
You did not incite a riot
Shut the fuck up

I raised my to swipe the knife, assuming (in my drunken just been donkey punched brain) he was going to stab me

He swung the knife as I went to (I'm gonna get shit for this but the best was to describe is slap it from his hand) but obviously misjudged his movement and que sara

Kind of.
> be me
> be 5 years ago, recently starting dating my now ex ( psycho bitch but whatever )
> out with her bear where she lives
> she notices two assholes looking at us making out on a bench
> says they're friends of her dickhead ex
> later on, waiting for bus after she went home because was poorfag
> some dude comes up to me saying "ey come here I wanna ask you something"
> I mutter "not interested" thinking he wants to sell me drugs or ask for money
> notice two assholes from earlier approaching from both sides
> oh shit thats her ex
> He grabs my arm, tries to throw punch, block him
> I'm big, they are like 2/3 my size each at most
> notice bus is coming
> start going towards it
> ex grabs my arm and starts trying to keep me and drag me away
> notveryeffective.tar.gz
> I just drag him along, grab bus handles, climb inside and look back
> all three approach, one tries to get on bus, gets kicked in the ribs
> ex punches me in the stomach
> weakass sissy punch
> bus goes
Holy shit my nigga, never fight with a handicap, are you retarded ? Two people, maybe you can deal with, if you manage to knock one out quickly. Three, no fucking way, I was getting out of there, even weak bitches can fucking wreck you. Easily.

well, it probably sucks for your self esteem but it happened. I called some guys, who called some guys, we met more guys going down there. They went to the big church buildings and they convinced the minority that frequents there to come.

Did you take up knife defense after this? You should. Cause once the movements are drilled in your head. You're good. Even drunk.

Check'd
Speaking of handicapped

Once saw 6 coppers trying to take down a guy in a wheelchair

He had one In a headlock and the other 5 were trying to get him to release
Shit was hilarious.

Yeah, long time ago tho.

>be me
>be fucking this 8/10 grill
>turns out she wasnt single
>I didnt know
>her BF was a gypsy/pikey
>he finds out
>knocks fuck outta her, fucking gypsy cunts
>calls me out
>obv accept, fuck this guy
>decide to meet
>set terms over the phone; no weapons, 1v1, no repercussions, etc
>Im the kinda guy that if we fight over whatever, regardless of outcome, I'll shake your hand, & buy you a beer after, and carry on with the night.
>so..
>we meet up as we agreed
>we're at the end of a car park
>hes there, I'm there
>starts fine
>he calls me a cunt for fucking his GF, I call him a cunt for hitting her
>he says 'so lets go then'
>then outta nowhere I get tackled, full force from behind
>I hit the ground like a sack of shit
>proceed to get kicked & beaten whilst on all fours
>take it
>try to take it
>just as I'ma about to cave, they all run off
>fearing police I think
>I get up
>expecting this gypo cunt to still wanna 1v1
>hes nowhere to be seen

This fucking faggot had me rushed, then ran off. I semi-expected the 'getting rushed' thing, but honestly thought the fuck would've stayed to fight after the fact...

once

>was walking with friends
>2 faggots come from nowhere talking shit
>get pissed
>give him a good punch
>he fall off and get away will his friend laughted (he was coming to help his friend)

fucking gyppos
how old were you when this happened brah? how did you find out they hit the girl btw that's fucked up

> Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
Yes.

> Did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started?
Was supposed to be one on one but theres no honour amongst niggers.

> If you train some kind of martial art or just play a sport and lift your input would be appreciated.
I did kickboxing at the time.

They hit like bitches anyway used to get much worse from my dad at home so luckily I could take a hit. Wasn't able to hold my own against 3 niggers and the guy I was supposedly fighting.
In the end I was suspended from school for 5 days "pending an investigation" as their parents were trying to take legal action against my parents.

>College
>my best friend has a friend from another subject
>this guy has the fucking hottest girl i have ever seen for girlfriend
>asian shorty with killer face tits and ass
>numerous times we get all together for board games and karaoke and beers and stuff
>make a move on her cause i had a crush on her so fuck everything
>she likes me too
>flirting with texts over the next month
>extra careful so nobody knows
>we arrange for her to come to my place and spent the night
>she comes
>we hooked on almost immediately
>10 minutes after a knock on the door
>her boyfriend and 3 other dudes are outside hitting the door like the police
>''user i know you are in there open up''
>get my sweatpants on and told her to wait in bed
>opened up and the guy just gets in and runs in the bedroom
>i grabbed him by the hand and then the 3 other dudes grabbed me and i could not move
>he comes back in dragging my crush from her hair and started slapping her infront of everybody calling her whore
>felt the dudes losing up on their grips so i slipped out and face kicked him when i got close
>he dropped down
>the other three dudes were shocked but they ganged up on me and i covered my self but got hit on the head a lot
>started feeling blood on my mouth too
>said fuck it and grabbed one by the neck and squeezed as hard as i could
>they all hit my hand so i left him and i stood up and told them to leave before i killed someone
>i was fucking shaking like a motherfucker and could not control my body
>i don't know from what, adrenaline? fear? excitement?
>they said we are not done with you
>grabbed the boyfriend and left
>crush was crying
>she spent 2 days in my house after that
>best friend cut ties with me
>never saw anyone of them again
>married crush
>live happily for 6 years now

This bait man, lmao.

Taken 2 years aikido and 3 muay Thai never had to use them thankfully.

It took 9 months of rehab to be able to grip a pen and another 5 to be able to get dexterity enough to write, still isn't right though
Seizes up when cold and pins and needles constantly in afformentioned thumb and fingers I can't do the 'air quotes' as fingers dont bend unless I make a full fist.

mustve been infuriating seeing her being dragged by the hair by that cunt man
how big were they compared to you?

Shit, didn't even notice muh trips.
Sounds pretty goddamn hilarious, how does a guy in a wheelchair even get ahold of anyone's head, they'd have to lean down.

Yep, once.

>Did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started?
I was trying to stop a fight (8vs1) and pulled out 2 of them and while I was talking to them, teying to calm them down a third one came from behind them and slapped me in the face.
I didn't think and tried to punch him. Didn't land a good punch and he headlocked me. I grabbed him too and tripped him up. When we fell (remember the headlock) I started to punch him in the face as hard as I could, while in the floor.
His friends came to hit me but mine too, so after 30 secs everything stopped. Hopefully I had no physical damage.

TL;DR; 1 guy and later his 7 friends but my friends also came to help me.

>If you train some kind of martial art or just play a sport and lift your input would be appreciated.
Nope at the moment. I did judo when I was in school. Since I was 6 until I was 15 or so. (22 now btw). So not very useful as I forgot almost everything. I actually go to the gym 5 times a week. 91kg (19%fat) 1.88m. stronger than an average guy. 120kg squat for example. Still it's difficult to win against 8 guys without any training in martial arts. Maybe one or two if you know how to punch and you are not drunk af.

>laughted

And all you got was 16,000 euros/pounds whatever? Fuck ur justice system sucks. I'd go find them and use garden shears to cut off one of each of their great toes.

>be 20ish
>just helped push my bro's shortly car up a hill and back to his house
fuckingtired.jpeg
>walk past 2 15 year old looking kids
>1 is holding his phone like he's recording (white) the other asks for a lighter (nignog)
>no sorry I don......SLAP
Nignog happy slapped me
>I rage and chase after him.....the white kid bottles it and doesn't move an inch. I finally catch the fucker and throw him on the floor. I yell at him not to ever fucking do that to anyone ever again and he's lucky that I'm such a nice guy
>I let him go and walk off.
>when he's at a safe distance he starts talking shit
>then everytime I turn around he walks further away.
Feelsgood

This guy knows his stuff. 4th Dan in TKD and Hapkido, 18 years in differents martial arts and I learned the exact same strategy. Also, jackets are deadly for your opponents,, you can strip a guy and make him your shield

No. I once taught this douche-bag that was chatting up my gf a lesson. Had the idiot come to a parking lot for a 'fair fight' and beat the shit out of him with my friends.

>mfw he looks up at the end like he expects a cookie or something

Hell yeah. But the fight didn't happened because I acted like a real bitch. Next day I inserted a knife in my enemy's back when he was alone with his freakin' dog.

Lucky bastard
Is she cute?

They patronised him (originally 2) because tbh he was drunk and rolling home or to the next pub, basically just being merry AF causing no bother.

On kneels down and gives it the "haven't you had enough" argument ensues he grabs one to stop him calling for the van, his pard calls the van, rolls up with three inside
Has copper In mong strength grip of a man who's been wheelchair bound for decades (all that rolling man) which they couldn't break

My bad it was 5. But still hilarious.

Fuckers should have let him be and moved on tbh.

it was, not just because i liked her, i mean who the fuck drags another person from the hair....

im 1,80m 85kg i exercise daily with weights
her boyfriend had a similar body with mine but fat instead of muscle
the other three dudes were average 75-80kg dudes all the same height as me more or less

Cops always creating crime instead of stopping it. Amirite.

I think she's hot, but she's 6'2". Cute isn't how I would describe her.

one other one,

>coming back from training
>do kyokushinkai karate
>dont get ideas, this was a dojo run by 40/50 yr olds, not the MMA shit ppl do today.
>that said, was a 2nd dan
>anyone who knows kyokushinkai, its 90% taking punishment 10% dealing it
>which is why I saw it thru
>anyway..
>walking back after class
>again, small town, UK
>its easier to cut thru the woods
>just chilling, its a known footpath
>come across these three asian guys (indian for you Ameri/b/ros)
>they start taking the piss outta my gee bottoms
>meh, ok, they do look stupid, but fuck changing & showering when I live 15min away
>btw, Im wearing a hoodie up top, not full gee, jesus christ
>so, I allow a little piss taking
> one guy demands my kit bag
>tell them all that thats not happening
>so 3v1 it is
>really shit fight
>just a straight up brawl, nothing to be proud of
>they end up (as asians do) running away
>I go home

get this

>about 2/3hrs later, the police are at my door
>ask me where Ive been
>tell them
>police say I assaulted 3 asian guys
>tell police this story

>mfw the asians called the police
>mfw I get charged with a hate crime for self defence
>mfw I have to switch dojo because of this

Jesus, let the disabled fucker get his booze on. Not like he could drink and drive, amirite ?

ok story time Sup Forums

>be me
>be a mid level drug dealer, weed and a whole lot of pills.
>a nigger that has been pretty dickey to me and my bros comes to buy a couple grams
>decide that im gonna rip him
>grab his 20 bucks and tell him to get the fuck out of my house
>he leaves
>i go out 20 miutes later to walk down to a gas station for a couple 2 litres of coke (i dont have a car at this point)
>fucking nigger hits me with his car while im walking
>its all good im just scraped up
>go home smoke some meth and pop some adderall (im selling to fuel my habit)
>my tweeked self decides im gonna go beat his ass
>i lift so im pretty swole, stimulants makes me want to work out
>call him up and tell the nigger to fight me
>he shows up later and tells me to come out
>i come out and see he has 4 or 5 other dudes with him
>he says they are just watching, tweeking self belives him
>fight starts
>get hit a couple times but after he is just running around trying to get away
>punch him hard as fuck in the cheek and he slows down
>start wailing on him
>he goes to the ground
>kick him a couple times
>all the sudden 4 niggers are jumping on me
>animals have no honor
>i punch and try to get out
>try to stay on my feet
>kicked on ground
>feelsbad.jpg
>niggers leave me on the ground
>go home and smoke more meth

2 years ago i was in a shit hole. life pro tip, never trust a nigger.

so you had an athletic build, were you some kind of chad/jock on campus? I mean you scored an 8/10.
And they walked in on you fucking her lol you had your pants on but I assume it was pretty fucking obvious to them, the guy mustve been mad as hell.

Pounds.

That's not the worst part
As they were and still are (I assume) unemployed, they didn't have to pay me

It came from a social fund (I get my lump sum) and they have to pay like 5 pounds a week back
If they miss payment they go to jail but I don't deal with them, last time I saw them was in court and they tried to say I attacked them and it was self defence.

Idiots did it on (not the name) bank street

Literally 6/7 banks on both sides of the road camera everywhere

They even got the one who ran in front peeking around the corner.

I saw the footage
After the second punch I just dropped
They got a couple kicks in and took my wallet (it had like 20 pounds and an old condom) honestly I think they'd have fucked me up more if people hadn't come walking up the street but I remember nothing after that punch till I woke up after surgery.

tbh it was a few years ago m8, I was about 19/20, so 3yrs out.

She told me, as they do. Got a panicked phone call from her saying that 'he found out', Im like, who the fuck is 'he', she went on to enlighten me about this BS situation I was in... Had I known, Id have given her a wide berth, because, fuck being 'that guy', and fuck dealing with pikeys. But soon as she said he beat her, pretty badly too, broken nose & 2 black eyes, couldnt not meet the cunt.

also for a couple years before i trained tang soo do, i never really got good at the fighting style but the blocks became second nature

you got balls regardless m8, pikeys are nasty fighters its remarkable you could even stand up after being roughed up

Correct

Pretty sure no charges were pressed though as he was out the following week

I imagine a guy in a wheelchair fending off 5 po po alone while pissed up is embarrassment enough and tbh I doubt they want it on record

I used to box and do martial arts in my 20's, also I was an asshole who used to run my mouth. Most guys I've ever fought at once and "won" was 3, I don't recommend it because while I still walked away, I was beat to hell afterwards

Okay, im bored, why not.
Yes, several times.
>did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started?
The worst time I was in jail for drugs. Twelve guys in one big cell (fuck you New Orleans) and the six niggers decided to pick in the only white guy. The five assorted beaners just sat around. I had no where to go and there wasn't anything I could really do except try to stay standing, throw the occasional punch and protect my head. Five minutes of a one sided ass beating until some fat ass CO waddle down and pepper sprayed the whole cell. Me, nignogs, beaners. Pepper spray for everybody.
My dad thought I wasn't tough enough so when I was sixteen he got me a job bouncing at the brass pole in San Diego. Yeah, a gay bar. I thought it was going to be easy money. Breaking up two ponces slap boxing and throwing apple martinis at each other. NOPE. The worst were Sunday's. Sunday's were leather night and there is no feeling in the world like realising there's nothing you could do to the buff masochist with the straight razor he's not mentally prepared for.
No substitute for experience user.

>Most guys I've ever fought at once and "won" was 3, I don't recommend it because while I still walked away, I was beat to hell afterwards
story? why did you fight them and how did they set you up afterwards?

>mid 20s
>playing 5aside football (soccer)
>my team are all private school fgts apart from me. One is a little bit street coz he's a hothead DJ druggie.
>we are playing a group of little street niggers and 1 tiny little white kid.
Age raging from 6-14, overall there is about 20 of them.
>everything is fine the nignogs go 1-0 up
>then it's 1-1 everything is still fine but they're getting upset
>2-1 to us and they just start kicking our players instead of going for the ball. The ref is a pussy and not calling any fouls and our team are too pussy to do anything.
>one little nignog completely swipes the druggie guy as he's running at speed
>druggie goes apeshit and pushes the kid
Instantly swarmed by little kids
>out of nowhere a 14ish looking kid runs and does a flying punch into my friend's ear.
>none of my team are helping and I'm the furthest away.
>as I'm jogging towards him I decide to take my shirt off (show my tattoos)
>one white kid says "is that supposed to scare me and he does this looping punch/slap that lands on my head.
>I look at him and smile then proceed to my friend, I grab him and pull him away and instruct my team to leave.
I did karate from the age of 5-10 and I learned the best way to defend yourself is to try and avoid the fight.
2 hours later, 2 people were stabbed by a group of kids in the same park.

This guy kicks

Yeah, tbh, had I known the whole situ, I wouldn't have gotten involved. And if he hadnt have hit her I'd have apologized, bought him a beer, explained myself, and if he hit me, he hit me. And as I said, I expected to be rushed, but I also expected for him to still wanna fight after, as gypsys do. But nah, just ran off. Confirmed my belief that you have to be a full on coward to hit a chick.

Literally rolling pleasently
I mean he was swerving a little, he was probably on his way to the taxi rank or kebab house

I think they were just looking for someone to be cunts with tbh.

Hold up he's well known around that area (cleckheaton) uk

Imma see if I can find a picture of him.

Had to knuckle out a few fuckers, worst was three dudes in a bathroom at the bar, If you can back yourself into a corner and know what you're doing you're golden, they can't get behind you and you can take em basically one at a time.

You should buy Them all tickets to Disneyworld. Let me know what hotel they are at. And they will all come back with one less digit.

Our cops here are lazy, and no free health care.

yes, i had a friend who had a friend call me over
>ok
>it was him and his other friend jumped me
>i poked one of their eyes then hit the other guy

>worst was three dudes in a bathroom at the bar
what did you do to piss them off?

#1 rule about fight Club is 'you don't talk about fight Club you summerfag

meh, i never considered myself goodlooking, on college years i was about waking up go to class after class go home, eat ,go to the gym for 1-2 hours and then proceed waste the remaining day playing lineage 2 and call of duty and generals and do whatever the fuck with the squad but with this girl we clicked right away. i was just wearing sweatpants, no blouse or t shirt or whatever and she was naked in my bed, so yea. No amount of mad gives you right to treat someone like that, female or male...we are not fucking animals, we communicate. Don't get me wrong, a little violence is good here and there but that was over the top cuck acting!!!