S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again. Because muh floofs!

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again. Because muh floofs!

S/fur as in the days of old, for straight men. Solo menfur is G/ please do not post it here.

Small colourful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5cOqCjInYI
genius.com/Tool-third-eye-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leaving work now so probably not posting much while driving.

I'll bump for you.

Yay. That's one poster anyway.

So. If crazy, unlikely, unrealistic things and coincidences happen, as if a huge change in luck were to happen when getting a Celtic cross, when my luck used to be terrible, but every time I wear it my luck instantly changes, all the while hoping it did, and even listening to this song just for keks because I love it, youtube.com/watch?v=p5cOqCjInYI and somehow foresee it happening before it even did... what would you think of it? Because I really want someone to tell me I'm not going crazy.

k

I'm really fucking tired and don't even feel like posting

I don't believe in luck, I believe in belief. Its not the lucky object, its your belief in it that makes all the difference. Your soul is dyed by the color of your thoughts. Mind over matter. Glass half full. Etc.

Then sleep

It's just really weird when you literally see everything happen before it happens, and getting exactly what you want. And then I put faith in this cross, oddly as it seems, and every thing I wanted to happen has happened. That being you. It's just inexplicable to me. I almost feel like I don't deserve you.

:(

>I almost feel like I don't deserve you.
She's the mistress you didn't deserve but the mistress you needed.

Heya, Horsebutt.

Hello there.

How are you?

Good, good. Bout to finish my exercise.

That's cool. You a /fit/izen?

No such thing as deserving or not deserving. Only what is. Life has a way of balancing itself in time.

No, just trying to get in shape. Doing 100 push ups and situps a day.

I guess. And i guess there's just some things can't be be explained.

Nice. I used to do that, but I got stopped after the summer.

Not got. Meant to delete that.

This is pleasant while stoned.

I think weed is bringing out some kind of latent schizo shit.... Which I just happened to be talking about in the gfur thread. Imagine that.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

floof!

I guess. I just feel like I'm actually going crazy. Of course, I predicted it happening in April when I was in that "behavioral center" for a week around actual schizophrenic people, and people who take way much drugs to put it bluntly. I always thought my mom was schizo somehow. She is... way out there. Her grandmother was paranoid schizophrenic. I just don't know what to think.

Hey, Sunshine.

>I just don't know what to think.
Join the club lol

I just want someone to tell me I'm not fucking crazy.

heya
"crazy" is just a term for people who don't play nice with the rest of society
at different times, in different places, the schizophrenic is more successful than the good worker bee

no point in trying to gaze on god's face

You are definitely not crazy hun

I guess so.

It's... more than that really. A lot more. It'll take a long time to really get to know me. I don't think crazy is right. I just can't fucking explain anything anything anymore. I always was hardcore into science and facts, but it's like shit happens that really shouldn't have happened. Over, and over, and over. I don't want to say "magic" because I hate the connotations, but Sunshine knows. Obviously with the witches.

you know how many people call me crazy for riding my bike to work 10 miles in this city,
in 100 degree weather
then back home at night
and a few times i did this in the rain...

you know how much unorthodox (crazy) stuff i do?

ive tried to write this opening a few times now, ill stick with this.

Idk how I fell about the multiple titties

What if I told you crazy was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be crazy?

Guess what? I posted that before you did that one time a week ago by pasting the lyrics to Tool's Third Eye. Read this shit. genius.com/Tool-third-eye-lyrics
Ain't that something? My mom always said life will throw shit at you until you get it, and keep doing it over and over. And I think she is right. It's so fucking weird. She always said I was very psychic, and that she was too. She's really spiritual, and is Buddhist, and runs a business. I can't cope with the fact that she is completely right. I want to say she's crazy, but how can I deny it if it keeps kicking me in the face?

crazy lifestyle
or crazy in the head
i dunno
to some this might be completely normal because they don't know anything else

this

If you work more then 40 years at a career you suck at retirement planing.

Im going to enjoy the hell out of collecting my pension at 55 and dipping into my 401K at 65.