Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkqZSZjSU7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Ys0vTSsTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last week thread continued

What is your sorrow my fellow anons?

Its always over a girl

Tell me about it user, do you still love her?
You can't forget her no matter what?
Yeah I know that feel bro

youtube.com/watch?v=gkqZSZjSU7w

It made me giggle a bit actually, thanks user

Yeah of course I still love her and that's what makes it hurt so much.

(small detailed history)

Started dating for 1 month
She dumped me and slept with her ex 10 hours after she dumped me, then convinced me to get back together
Was with her for 2 years then she cheated on me a bunch with one guy while I was away and broke up with me and made me move out of our apt.
Convinced me to get back with her and then dumped me again 1 month later and again convinced me to get back together.
Fast forward to this week 2 years and 8 months she acted the same way she did when she first cheated on me and told me she wanted to be in an open relationship and then I broke up with her and now it's done for good

Thanks for listening user

Hey Adonis. It's Ulysses. If you are who I'm talking about, Just wanted to say hey. If not, don't respond. How's it going. Nothing really's bothering me, honestly, just checking in to see how you are.

Ouch my man, I so sorry to hear that because I know the feel of loving someone who's didn't care for you and still love her knowing that. It fuckin hurts my man

29 today, or rather, yesterday.

They made me work on my birthday.

Course I never told it was my birthday.

Having no friends, being a wageslave and working on my birthday.

I'm op but I'm not the guy you mentioned but it seems a little background could be interesting, if you don't mind I little green text is appreciated

Get out my man, talk to people, go to a club of hobbies you like and there meet new people, most important is get out of your comfort zone.
Don't worry, it get better

There are so many ways to not live a shit life.

What's your excuse?

Just a reminder to all of you Sup Forumsros going though a hard time that everything gets better if you work on it.

Felt like shit for 2 years straight, drowning my sorrow in booze and weed, thinking I'd never meet anyone as good as her, until I met someone better than her when I finally decided to say "fuck her" and go out.

Nothing is permanent, your life WILL get better, and don't you dare ever thinking otherwize, that was my mistake.
Love you guys, everything good that happened to me was because of you all.

Thank you my man, what is the history bro sounds pretty like my situation so I may use your experience to find out my shit

Everytime I see her or hear about her it hurts so fucking much the worst thing is im the one who fucked it all up

I feel you bro imagine my situation, I get to see her everyday in uni because she is my classmate. Shit is tough man

I don't really know how to explain. I'm over her and I love someone else now, but every once in a while I can't help but look back at the time I spent with her and feel like shit.

It's always a girl that does this shit

Sad part is I'm here cause I hurt the girl I loved

>had to put dog of 12 years and best friend down 2 days ago
>give her a proper burial
>every time I look at the mound of dirt and headstone in my backyard I feel like i've been stabbed in the chest
>keep expecting her to run to the door when I get home
>she doesn't and never will again
It hurts lads

>be me
>17
>never felt love for someone
>noone ever loved me
>meet this girl
>feel weird, is this love ?
>get with her
>date her for 4 months, was the best time of my life at the time
>one night she texts me saying it's over
>feel terrible, thinking nothing matters
>start drinking as often as I can to forget the pain, smoking weed every day to help myself forget as well
>do this for 2 years
>Didn't have sex with her too, we were both virgins
>One day I go to a music festival with my best friend
>He introduces me to a friend of his
>Blonde qt3.14
>feel weird again
>fuck not this shit again
>hang out with her all the time during the festival
>kiss her while completly drunk and high, feel really good
>2 weeks later, see her again during a party, get to know her more
>fuck she's way better than the last one, how is this possible ?
>completly forget how bad I felt because of that other bitch
>have sex with this girl
>holy shit this is awesome
>See her again a week later during another party
>fuck again
>the next morning we talk about it
>tells me that she really likes me
>kiss her straight away and tell her I feel the same
>been together for the past 6 month

I've never more happy in my life.
My experience only applies to me though, but if it can help you, I was glad to help, you''l figure out how to get out of this mess eventually, don't worry.

How are you the one who fucked it all up ?

I know how painful it is at first, how long as it been ? Getting over a breakup isn't easy, but one day it'll just happen, and you'll wonder why you ever felt bad in the first place, trust me.

>Seven years, my entire social network, and my life down the shitter due to their selfishness.
>"Can we still be friends."
Bitch, you were my best friend and you did that terrible shit to me. If you wanted to break up but be my friend you should have said so instead of hurting me that way, and leaving me to my own devices when I asked you for help as a friend. I did every thing for you, I was always there for you. You couldn't even help me out the one time I have ever asked.

I would say they are a disgusting human being, but they were going through some shit. No excuse but Jesus Christ their actions were worse then those of a sociopath.

Having to grow up with shite friends in a shite area with no other geeks/nerds or any alternative group. Just different postcode gangs.

>go to a club of hobbies
Is geek/nerdy stuff still viable for the outcast, loners and losers of today? I mean, I feel like people my into this stuff have solidified their social circles (I've been to a con just to see what the fuss was and it was like 80% normies and cool kids)

Yes my man, your hobbie can be the bridge between you and the normies and even some grill, think this way if you go to a club of something you already like you have alot to talk about with people, try this seriously
The good times with her will always stay with you, make better memories with the new person it's the only way, thank me later
Oh, thanks user now I kinda see how I can forget her. Or at least try

More pics like this bros?

More please user, I haven't seen this one yet

No problems man, glad I could help

Hope everything will get better for you
You'll forget her one day, and you'll be able to look back on the time you were with her fondly, like something that made you what you are now, instead of looking at it as soething you miss

"You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl's erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
The sexual failure you have known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their inedible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough.
You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper.
An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be no neither redemption or deliverance."

W tho?
Where's this from?

>Yes my man, your hobbie can be the bridge between you and the normies and even some grill, think this way if you go to a club of something you already like you have alot to talk about with people, try this seriously

Any suggestions, preferably in the (currently) ungentrified parts of London?

A book called "Whatever", by Michel Houellebecq.

Oh man I from South America I guess I can't help you in that aspect, but a would like to tell you that the most important thing is to get in a club of one of your current hobbies so you can right away have something to talk about and I'm sure another people would love to know new people with the same hobbies.
Talk to people there and get involved with it and in no time you will have friends, I know it sounds crazy but this works because you gonna have the same hobbies and that is a strong icebreaker

This is about missing out on teen love and then some.

Wow, I didn't know I could be more depressed about missing out on teen love.

Gonna check this out, thanks user.
So what's your history user

I'm Shure this is about that, because I had barely any teen love and this shit hit so much close home, holy fuck

Nothing of much interest. Typical teen loner story, which now in my early 20s has evolved into a bit of depression and alcoholism. I'm not too pessimistic though. I don't frequent these threads nor this board really, I just dropped over from /lit/ because I'm drunk and bored.

How about you?

The same problem with most of us my man, pussy problems.
Loved a girl, everything going fine for a while and then as it tends to happen to me she would get bored of me and she just leave, as simple like that she just leave and forgot about me, and I can't get over her

How long you been with her?

I haven't had much experiences with girls, and those I've had were nothing more than awkward sessions of making out in drunken stupors at parties.
Biggest problem was my social circle being literally non-existent and I live in a small town in an extremely rural area. Never sure what to do, where to go, etc.
I'm moving to the capital city of my country, however, by the end of this month. So maybe there's some hope, somehow. But depression is a bitch and all I really wanna do is sit alone and drink and watch all seasons of Roseanne over and over again.

Check out this feels bo

Because you're a cuck.

Nigga this a feel thread

Because you're in an unhealthily big need of affection and attention so you fall for anyone giving you signs of it very easily.

It's not me in general I'm just posting to the thread bro. Quit being such a dick

>The same problem with most of us my man, pussy problems.

At least you got pussy, I spent most of my teens trying not to get my head kicked and then when I got to my 20s I had no idea on what the fuck to do.

Kind of hard to figure out who is legitimate or not in that position.

>Are they being polite or is it a little more?

But you always bet on the safe side to avoid embarrassment.

I'm not being a dick, I'm answering the question in the image. And I do believe that that is the reason.

>How long you been with her?
That's the problem, I'm with her for a long time but never like in the official way if you know what I mean, we are like exclusive but I guess she just was afraid of relationships but she cared enough for me to stay with me(extraoficial), and as I said before she got bored of me and leave, the shitty thing is I see her everyday in the uni and she seem so fucking happy it makes me depressed

Daughter passed away a year and a half ago, five years old. Wife left me, both of us couldn't handle it. Coming to this place and alcohol is pretty much all that's keeping me alive. Hurts to admit that.

How I feel when I'm watching a Shkreli livestream and a new gf appears in his camera.

Sorry to hear. How'd she die?

It's not like that my friend, I'm sorry you got shit growing up but this shit was cray cray, you don't even imagine all the meaningless drama I got to endure with no good reason (still virgin tho, as you'll see)

I'm sorry user, stay strong and think how's the way she would like to see you, so do it for her

Born with a shit load of heart problems, didn't really get to go to school much because of it all. Knew the day would come to be honest.

Was a split-second decision, then another, and another, some even calculated out of spite
I had a chance Sup Forums, to escape all of it and become somebody I could actually look in the face with genuine pride, and I threw it all fucking away like a miserable cuck
Kinda funny from a few steps back, sadistically appropriste in all honesty
I just wish I could sleep in as much as I could without the blistering night terrors as a consequence
I've genuinely ruined my life, this young too, I thought it was a joke but nah, I pushed and pushed and pushed everyone away and now they cruelly mock me whenever I reach back for them, just to watch me grovel and get off on the power they hold over me
I could have been it

Yeah, easier said than done, but hopefully one day I'll make her proud.

My grandpa died from lung cancer last year on thanksgiving, i thought of him as a grandpa and a father figure. my gf at the time didnt come over when i told her that he passed away, she never helped me or anything during christmas she bitched about her pressents. Anyway i knew he had cancer 1-2 years before he died and i didnt say anything and now hes gone. Its my fault. And im never going to be ok.

>Coming to this place and alcohol is pretty much all that's keeping me alive.

Sup Forums really isn't a good place.

Think that, because the short little bit you had her, she is more beautiful for you.
She was a light that shines to much and for that she shine for short time

You'll get there my man, I trust you on this.
Stay strong for her

>late 20s
>kv

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but it kinda seems that every "homely" girl at that ages has settled down or in a relationship. Lots and lots of 7+/10 girls who literally look like they've been pulled out a boohoo commercial but nobody in my league/common interests.

Nah bro, you are fine but your girl sounds like a total bitch and a basic like shit.
>Get out

I'm simultaneously in a feet and feels thread and keep confusing the tabs.

Too true. Thanks.

She left me to go to college 1 hr away. And yes she was a bitch.

I had to do the same last month user. Life has been hollow.

She will always live in your mind forever user, and that's more than anyone gets most of the time when they pass away.

>cancer
>. Its my fault.
Wait how are you responsible for your grandfather cancer? Don't blame yourself for stuff you have no control over.
I know you meant about not talking about it, but don't you think that if he wanted to he would have chosen to talk? Respect his choice to not hurt or burden you with it (i suppose). And it's not like talking would have cured him sadly

Wow buddy, I bet she didn't even asked you before going there.
Trying to get out of there before you get hurt worst my man.
I know it's hard when you love her despite all of this, I really do

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Ys0vTSsTo

The first time we met
Is a favorite memory of mine
They say time changes all it pertains to
But your memory is stronger than time

I guess, everything does change
Except what you choose to recall
There's a million good daydreams to dream on
But baby, you are my favorite memory of all

Like the night we made love in the hallway
Slept all night long on the floor
Like the winter we spent on Lake Shasta alone
Closer than ever before

And I remember than London vacation
It was you, made the whole thing a ball
There's a million good times I could dwell on

The first time we met
Is a favorite memory of mine
They say time changes all it pertains to
But your memory is stronger than time

I guess, everything does change
Except what you choose to recall
There's a million good daydreams to dream on

the Hag makes it ok

I always had a gut feeling when something bad was happing with him. When he had 2 heart attacks i was at work and my gut hurt like hell so during lunch i called home and i found out he was at the hosptail. And with the cancer thing i just had a gut feeling he had it and was going to die. I shruged it off.

This is bs, the person who broke me easily can be the one who's gonna put me back together, sadly she don't want to.

There's only one person on this Earth that I don't feel completely apathetic towards, and I can't explain why. I guess it's just neurotransmitters prompting me to have sex.

You're on a long, lonely road, brother. I hope you get off it before it kills you.

OP's picture is exactly what happened to me. Really more she was a JW and I wasn't, or so her reason was anyway. Thought I was going to marry that girl. But 6 years later or so and it doesn't hurt anymore really. I do occasionally still think her once in a while, but shes married and has a kid, that boat isn't even in the same ocean as it were.

That said though, I haven't had another relationship in all that time because of my inability to let it go for so long. I have now I guess, but I work construction now, so meeting women in the two hours after work before I go to sleep is a hassle.

Fuck man, I miss her

Love in a nutshell

>what is your sorrow
My rabbits have died. On the eighteenth of January two thousand and seventeen my rabbit passed away. I know its insignificant to most,and it happened several months ago also I'm sure many of you see them as food but to me, my rabbit was more. He was my first pet that I could actually care for (previously had a dog when I was real young and fish when I was still too young to do more than feed them) and I loved him like he was my own child. To see him deteriorate in front of me like that, it changed something in me. I started bottling it all up, pushing it down so far I didn't feel a thing and from then on I felt nothing until he died. He'd been losing weight for a while and one day my dad brought him in and said 'you'd better say your goodbyes' and a few days later he passed.

Then more recently another one died. She wasn't even a year old. One day she just went limp so I brought her inside and put her in a box lined with a towel hoping she'd perk up but she never did. That was 15 days ago.

I still have pet rabbits but none can fill the hole in my heart left by my first who is pic related.

We went out for dinner and after she told me she wanted to break up, and i told her to please dont do it. I told her i already lost my grandpa and now you. If you leave do u know what it will do to me? She shruged her sholders and left. Now im so depressed constinly thinking of killing myself, i have a shitty broken ass car that barly works i have no money, a ok job that pays ok but still now i might be forced to live in my fuckin car and she has a new bf lots of $$$ a nice car. Fuck her.

I'm not going to kill myself user, I still have my mother and she's a diagnosed depressed person so that would crack her up so kms is not an option, just hoping for better times my man

that happens to me too, but that girls will have a child soon. im fucking sad bucause the last time what i see this girl maybe was my last chance to speak with her. however im a nigga n she is perfect.