In the house where I'm renting a room there is a dumb bitch cooking like a maniac after midnight...

In the house where I'm renting a room there is a dumb bitch cooking like a maniac after midnight. The fuck is her problem. Females have lost their damn minds. Why do much degeneracy at every level from them?

If she's not a bad cook I dont see how it's degenerate. Women either don't cook or cant cook for shit nowadays.

>being this jealous

you're just salty that you can't cook

>Op bitching about a women who loves to cook

You need a reality check, op.

Learn to cook bitch.

>Why do much degeneracy at every level from them?
um..... what?

She's cooking because she wants you to put an egg in her frier. A bun in her oven, so to speak.

i napped earlier and i have a headache and im hungry

fuck off

Marry that woman you faggot

Except I do know how to cook, I made a roast and homemade au gratin potatoes for dinner last night. Also made some homemade biscuits and a salad but that's easy shit.

Don't project.

I'm salty that I need to work in the morning. This bitch does nothing. She has no apparent job. I'm not sure how she pays rent.

Dude you can't complain when you are renting a ROOM in someone else's house. Fuck outa here buy your own house.

see
if you're so salty, work your ass off & move out

Also get her to feed you and fuck her face then you won't be mad.

Just in town for two months on work. I have my own place back home.

She is not attractive. Has a fat ass. Backnce.

Just took massive shit in bathroom next to kitchen. Maybe it will stink her out.

I recognize that face

Ask her for some you stupid cunt.

I don't understand, elaborate.

>cooking is degenerate
?

>renting a room with other poor people
>not realizing you're a degenerate too

After midnight when you are a skank and inconveniencing everyone by being insane and loud because you are an attention whore that has no mute button

Is this actually about meth?

go to sleep dad

Then fucking tell her to be quiet jeez

I did. She got mad. I laughed. She is quiet now.i think she finally wore herself out with her insanity.

you shoulda worn out her butthole

I don't want to get her pregnant or AIDS

>what are condoms

Yes, and the 'room mate' is his mom.

>implying fat buttcheeks won't cover a lot more of his body than a condom can cover

splash pregnancies are almost unheard of anyway

i think OP already got rejected by this girl or he wouldn't be so mad