Is it okay if you never had a teenage romance, Sup Forums...

Is it okay if you never had a teenage romance, Sup Forums? I think because of that I never got into relationships and have nothing but resentment towards the opposite sex. I have never given them a thought and neither have they given to me. No one has even gotten near me.

Just the thoughts of a lonely f*nn that lives during the night.

Such a sad story, why don't you grow some balls and tell bitches to fuck off and suck your dick

That sounds like nigger-tier behaviour. I'm better than that.

I had teenage romance and it was only pain. It really depends on the type of person you are born as, and most people who end up here are all born the same way. We will be hateful and miserable no matter what. Even if you had a gf in high school you would still be a lonely nocturnal hermit.

Sure play to their feminism. Meanwhile I'll be laughing while they cuck you with niggers.

been there done that, I got over it

Is there a way out? I'm pretty lazy, but I workout and I have a job, so it shouldn't be hard to get a gf. The problem is that I can't trust a female and I find everything they say very dull and uninteresting. Women like to talk about people and nothing more. Daily masturbation probably isn't helping...

What if you go near them instead? They only come to you if you have something they want.

I tried to ask a girl out in high school. She immediately started acting weird, stopped talking to me and told everyone at school that I was a creep and stalked her.

That burned me and I've never been able to get a date since ;_;

I go near them and I start to tremble and think about going home. Also I don't know what they like to talk about longer than 10 seconds.
I feel for you ;__;

same but I realize I was just a weak and disagreeable person at the time
unfortunately, since I've never experienced what I'm missing, I now have zero interest in pursuing a relationship
oh well

Oh well at least we have 4ching.

Depends on what you consider the way out. Contrary to the /r9k/ or Sup Forums memes, there are women out there who have enjoyable or interesting personalities. Male and female normies both have boring personalities, there is just a larger amount of female normies than male normies because women are pretty much forced to fit in.

So yeah you could probably get a gf who likes Sup Forums or video games or whatever, but I don't think it would make you as happy as you expect. I truly believe that the majority of people here are destined to be miserable no matter what, myself included. I used to have my dream life and it still didn't make me happy, I'm just a despicable bottom of the barrel person.

>I'm better than that.

No you aren't, you're lower than that, virgin.

I could have had at least a few teenage romances. I lost out because I either chickened out, didn't realize a girl liked me and I enjoyed spending time with them, or was too used to staying at home in most of my freetime and couldn't even contemplate taking the time and money to just taking the bus or train and going around to hang out with people. I blame my parents convincing me I was worthless, isolating me at home and not allowing me to spend time with people outside of school, and having generally little socialization at all when I was really young.

>tfw you will never be able to go back in time and do things differently with how your current personality, knowledge, and mindset are

This makes me sad and mad at the same time with a bit of hope, but just finding that motivation to get out there and try to experience the interesting side of the opposite sex is hard. I've only ever met 2 types of women: the ultra normie kind and the ultra quiet type. Because I have never gotten to know women on a more deep level I have created this image of boring women in my mind.

What I'm trying to say is that I want to educate myself on different people, but that requires an immense amount of energy, because people don't usually open up right after you've met them.

Well at least I have a chance to get a decent life. Are you posting from a beach wearing nothing but shorts?
>was too used to staying at home in most of my freetime and couldn't even contemplate taking the time and money to just taking the bus or train and going around to hang out with people
This was me in my teenage years, but I have no one but myself to blame for that. If you never got invited to hang out and all your friends were like you, isolated and angry at the world, you never really had a chance to change yourself.

I understand OP, you massive fucktwit. I was born with pic related and it physically retarded me from an early age. Being a 6/10 face doesnt help either. Most of the girls I ever asked out outright laughed in my face or ignored me. But, truthfully, romance even for normies sucks dick. Finding someone of the opposite sex, who you're compatible with, is a grind even with dating sites/apps. It will never be easy and you should accept that going into it. Sometimes it will be outright unfair (fucking chads) but if you only bitch about it then that's the only thing you'll accomplish. I try to ask out 1 girl every week and it still makes me nervous. But with practice, I get better at it and with luck I might even find someone. The only way to know is to try. Good luck.

Yes it's a difficult endeavor, and the result probably won't be as good as you expect even if you make it. But it's probably worth trying, just to confirm it to yourself, if for nothing else. If you achieve your goal and it satisfies you, then you're set. If you achieve your goal and it doesn't satisfy you, at least you won't have to wonder about it any more.

Same, there was this one Estonian girl I met when I was 17 who I talked with on a daily basis when we first met. I ended up losing my virginity to her, and after that the whole thing between us kind of died down. Mostly because she's a turbonormie (and a shameless roastie with daddy issues) and basically the polar opposite of me in the social aspect, even though she had a sweet personality and I really bonded with her, although it was probably nothing special to her. I wanted to remain her fuckbuddy, my pride however prevented me from telling her that I enjoyed spending time and being intimate with her.