When will the ride end? I just want it to be over

When will the ride end? I just want it to be over

Retake Iqaluit

DO NOT RESPOND TO CANADIAN POSTERS

I'm so fucking mad at this race traitor of a PM we have, Feminist piece of shit is going to use his Majority to push a transgender, anti-Christian, anti-white, anti-canadian and pro muslim agenda through
God help us all.

THIS IS NOW A CANADA HATE THREAD

I give it till next week.

>Promise to reform elections for more proportional representation
>Set up committee to decide what system to use
>Rig the committee to give yourself a majority
>Use the results of a broken election system to justify why you rigged the committe
Thanks Trudeau

>apply for military
>pass interview, medical
>get denied because of 2000$ of credit debt

What. Okay so, you guys only want ship-shape people who... aren't looking for a better job than the local prospects? Does anyone fit with good a good economic basis every apply for the military?

The state is a shithole. Beautiful country, but run by shitheads.

The country is already too brainwashed to care unfortunately.

Years of Harper has allowed SJWs to fester and grow.

Hahaha shit is just getting started lad, you ain't seen nothing yet

Consider the fact that prior to the rise of Hitler, Germany was plagued by a worthless currency, declining birthrates, surging suicide rates, and hosted Belgum -the degeneracy capitol of the world. Germany was a complete hopeless mess, very similar to Canada today.

My point is that public opinion can be swayed dramatically with a strong charismatic leader, a young Canadian red-pilled new age Fuhrer may be blossoming as we speak.

>Canada
>charismatic leaders
>2016

good one

Lads she's fucked no turning back now i tell ya
hunker down and hope the storm passes
or hope it brings hell with it and destroys this god forsaken sewer pit

Sadly this Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

brace yourselves, dubs. It's gonna rain massive horse cocks from now on

>I have a free shitty healthcare
Well me too but I don't think that's something to brag about.
Also
>for free
>who pays the free shit?
>you do

>Years of Harper has allowed SJWs to fester and grow.
Harper and his faux conservatism stunk, but if you want a full and comprehensive understanding of how Canada became a SJW cuck state you need to look back to Lester B. Pearson at least.

>Germany was a complete hopeless mess, very similar to Canada today.
this is a tad dramatic. the only thing that will affect change on a dime is a dramatic change in the economy for the worse. the rest is sundry, and canadians are all to happy to wallow in their stupid social politics no matter how distasteful they might be.

When people like Soros & Merkel are who your countries 'leader' takes advice from, you know doom is the only thing in the future.

same with the rest of the world that isn't the USA. it's so gay that we talk about universal healthcare as if we invented it, it only exists here or that it's actually any good.

canadian complacency and insecurity at it's finest: the pic, is what that is.

civil war nao

gas the leftists

Better import more muslims

A
FUCKING
LEAF

ARRETE SVP