Will America accept Turkish refugees fleeing from the Erdogan regime? I think we should, I feel so bad for them

Will America accept Turkish refugees fleeing from the Erdogan regime? I think we should, I feel so bad for them.

hopefully not

I hope we do. A Turkish American won the nobel prize in chemistry in 2015 afterall.

Yes turks are based

We already did. A bunch of people fled after the coup and settled here where I live in SoCal.

Secular turks are really cool. One guy I've known for a long time is a pretty avid defender of freedom.

Muslims need not apply.

>SoCal
out of the frying pan and into the fire

No, Turks are scum, that I can tell you.

alder bin isch orhan, du hure

based

>elected government
>""regime""

nice mene

This.
Ask them what they think about Islam and you know what you're dealing with.

Adding to this Erdogan

This

i don't support erdogan. he might be authoritarian however he is far far away from regime meme. will trump be also considered regime if he gives power to his "guys" and steal some shekels (which is our taxes)? its the only thing erdogan did.

Trump is just an NGO slave. We all know the US are a lost case anyway. They have a retarded 2-party system.
Turkey on the other hand could still uncuck itself but chooses a retarded islamic populist and shits on Atatürk's grave.

americans are good guys

i am greek

that's great you should take them in ,
too bad for the time being they're just fleeing here

>Germany
Speaking of lost causes

They should stay in Constantinople and act as the fifth column when NATO invades

Accept us too our president succs :/

>anyone fleeing to greece
things must be really bad in turkey