What do you think about Aunt Jemima pancakes?

What do you think about Aunt Jemima pancakes?

Magic Negro-ly delicious

I's love dem pancakes! Yes I do

Nigger

is this related to uncle ben?

I make my own pancake mix with some cream of wheat. I have her syrup though. Kinda shitty actually.

Sambo's

waffles are where it's at. pancakes are for the poor

Are Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben related?

they're just sugar, disgusting

They're the same fucking thing

I remember going to one of those as a kid. They had changed the artwork to an Indian boy and tigers.
I thought it was cool, I liked pancakes and I liked tigers.
Only later as an adult did I get the whole Sambo thing and why they aren't around anymore.

yes and a guy that cuts his dick off is a woman

Your strawman was pathetic.

If you cut off your dick, you still have male chromosomes, or "ingredients" so to say. Thus you're a man.

Pancakes have the exact same ingredients as waffles. They're just different forms of the same thing. That's like saying stick pretzels are better than twisted pretzels.

Get btfo fag

if you go to a waffle house, ask for waffles and the waitress brings you a stack of pancakes and you're like "Hey I said waffles not pancakes." and she said "they're the same thing faggot." how do you respond?

I respond by saying "Good point, they're just different shapes of the same thing. And I prefer pancakes anyway because they're shape allows for the insides to be softer and fluffier, making them into a delicious paste after absorbing enough syrup. Thanks hon."

their*
Fuck off autocorrect

I want to make sweet sugary love to aunt Jemima

wow letting a woman call you a faggot AND letting her get away with not bringing you what you asked for? I bet you'd even give her a 20% tip as well you cuck

I NEVER tip because I'm not a cuck

I paid for the meal. That pays your salary. I don't buy into the "Waaaah hurr durr I deserve extra money for doing my job waaah" bullshit.

well atleast we can agree on that