On this 15th anniversary of 9/11, what are some good anti-american kinos? Any good movies with americans getting BTFO?

On this 15th anniversary of 9/11, what are some good anti-american kinos? Any good movies with americans getting BTFO?

Americans aint got nothing

related to my interests

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMJcZpvyNok
Prime Minister Grant prevents his own cucking by seedy totally-not-trump-like Billy Bob POTUS

the patriot

oh wait..

>tfw britpaki
>tfw cheered wildly on 9/11

Why are the brits such cuckold people?

America made them go to war against their own will after 9/11. Twice.

>once removed from being an IN THE LOO
>probably cheers wildly when he sees an unattended goat or child of nine

wew

>world's greatest empire
>whipped back home by a bunch of farmers
>fast forward to present day
>does the farmer country's bidding regularly without question
>willingly giving up entire neighborhoods to muslim rapeugees

don't talk shit m8, you're in no position to do so

>whipped back by a bunch of farmers supported by france
you can't talk about being pushed back by farmers. what is nam?

>>whipped back home by a bunch of farmers
Thanks America for never acknowledging how it was your allies that set you free :/

That and 90% of your population are oblivious to the fact that we were the ones to gift you that blasted statue.

This Americlap appreciates your help, Frogfag.

They just enjoy being Americas bitch and always have done.

The amount of pussy I got in bongland just for being an average American was insane.

So it's true, regular muslim families in secret are all for terrorism as long as it's against infidels?

>what is nam

what is numbers? her majesty got her shit pushed in hard despite overwhelming odds in her favor

go see a dentist, save your local children from being raped by your refugee population, then remind your curry eating population it's not okay to shit in the street
putin gave us a cool work of art as a memorial for today

america cucks the world son, your probably chilling on american soil right now, we just haven't bothered to come and claim it yet ;^)

Aww shucks, well now I don't feel that decidedly depressed about the Louisiana purchase.

At least that land is now in safe hands.

>farmers
>not a semi-professional army with the home advantage and trained & supplied by a great power
>Britain in the 1770s - 1780s = World's Greatest Empire
>not just the British Isles, Newfoundland and like 2 trade posts in India

Lol

That wasn't the Americans that was Tony Blair.

Heh, you tried to fuck with us in the Quasi-war by compromising our treaties together in saying you owed them to the kingdom of France and not the republic of France.

But still, France, beaten up by each other European neighbor turn by turn, still mustered enough in the seas to capture 2,000 of your ships and make you stand down like a bitch, and reimburse us what your debts to us were.

So nah, not your soil here son.

what does Maisie Williams has to do with anything, asshole?

didn't some muslim just rush one of your national holidays with a fucking truck? lol yuropoors

the french flag is one color senpai: white

(please be able to handle this banter, it's all in good fun)

Women all over the world jump to the more "exotic" option at a moment's notice. I bet the same thing would happen if a Bong went to Californicuck or something.

>image.jpg

he says, posting from a californian iphone assembled by a chinchin chinamen

>Britbong jealous that he didn't get a BFF picture

You want an Americlap hug too, asshole?

Steve Jobs was Lebanese, a country that was a former french colony.

Your argument is invalid my friend.

why do you know so much about that lazy cunt

How about french ;-;?

Pretty large population of Lebanese (and catholic who felt when the muzzies took over) refugees in Paris, who always boast about the heritage Steve Jobs had.

please tell me you're not being serious

steve jobs was fucking awful, the world would be 10x better off if he had died in a fire as a child

> Britfags are letting shitskins take over their country & government
> 'Merican cowards are letting criminals & niggers overun their country and appologizing to Muslims after Muslims attack them.

Yeah, you fucking white people are all so different.

lol

> Meanwhile, China owns more land & oil resources in Africa than any of you pathetic colonial "powers" at any time.

iPhone's pretty fun though.

>> Meanwhile, China owns more land & oil resources in Africa than any of you pathetic colonial "powers" at any time.

This.

while the white cowards are infighting & lining up their white women for Niggers to fuck, based Chinks are taking over Africa.

>they just saw empire of dust
>thinking this is quality bait

you have to go back

>Yeah, you fucking white people are all so different.

Millenial whites are nothing more than politically correct cowards with no spine. Doesn't matter if they're american or euro.

Same genetic cowardice & tendency to be cucks runs through their blood.

> "empire of dust"

Way to reveal your ignorance white faggot. Enpire of dust is a late ass documentary.

China's been all up in those niggers since the 1990's.

*the more you know*

>making jokes about a national tragedy

LOL SO ORIGINAL BRO

Yes, that's the democratic party pushing retarded shit down our throat. Part of that is this conception that "the rest of the world is being more progressive, so should we" nonsene, like the UK. If the UK wasn't so fucked up, I think their influence would be weaker.

They are race mixing down there?
>tfw Blade Runner was right. One day we will have a hodge podge language of Chinese/Spanish/Japano-Viet offshoot of the known spoken word

HOL UP

I need to get on this bus in London.

>national tragedy
Fuck off it now

>faggots can't buy cake
Both parties are fucking retarded, you dip

No, It was America.

Explain to me how it wasn't a national tragedy.

Yes.

I'm not denying that Republicans have their fair share of issues, because they do, both parties are shit here.

Republicans are trying to maintain the Status Quo, while the Democrats are trying to remove rights and free thought.

There's been some weird shift in the past 20 years. The left used to be about freedom of thought and expression and all of that, and the right wanted to control language and censor media, but now with "progression", the left is all about censoring language and expression and controlling everything.

>Any good movies with americans getting BTFO?

James Cameron's Avatar.

Think about it.

>regular muslims

Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

>her majesty got her shit pushed in hard despite overwhelming odds in her favor

I know Liz is old as fuck but she wasn't around in 1776.

Look, Russell, we get it. You're a spineless cuckold who gets off on his family getting raped by Mudslimes, but do be aware in the normal world everybody hates them.

Going to "war" was the tragedy, let alone invading the wrong country on purpose. The "patriot" act was a tragedy. The wasteful spending was a tragedy. Increasing US debt is a tragedy.

The fucking fire fighters / EMT / Police / etc. not being compensated is THE national tragedy!

This was a false flag operation. Get over it. We got cucked by our own gov't. and did shit all to stop it.

Go back to Walmart and buy up the remainder of those flags you hold so dear.

absolute redpill kino.

>Colony
Mandate you dumb frog