Hey everyone, this guy was a real President. Has the most twitter likes on a post in history

Hey everyone, this guy was a real President. Has the most twitter likes on a post in history.

Drumpf got bitchslapped by Obama

He was a good president.

What a guy. Who would have thought that getting the most Twitter likes means you're the better person? That's all that matters. Twitter likes.

good guy.stfu trumpo

DUMB TRUMPO STFU

Fuck Obama. He spoke so well, looked so professionally, I thought he might be a great president at first. Turns out he was just an anti-american bitch.

Lmao now people are admitting he's a good president, a year ago the same people were trashing him.

The only people who think he was a good president are the idiots still parroting that nonsense.

Looks like I struck a nerve. Obama was the worst president in American history.

>Obama was the worst president in American history

TOP KEK

ok i dont even know how to feel about this

How was the country better overall from his 8 years? People like him because he's a smooth talker (most of the time), people are so easily charmed and mislead it's not even funny.

You watched CNN too much.

anti american is: yelling fake news at the press, inciting violence at peaceful assemblies, muslim ban and silencing people's speech on your twitter

great, great president.

healthcare, infrastructure, predatory lending, harp

What does Kushner have to do with this?

I count 12 pictures of Obozo so far.

tesla was formed under him, we withdrew our troops from war regions, he always took the blame for the division in congress

children

Holy fuck you can't say Obama pulling out of Iraq was a good thing. That is one of the worst disasters right up there with Bush starting the war.
It's allowed IS to flourish and set up a stronghold as well as take all the old US military gear given to Iraq army. But that was Obama's plan so I guess if you support him you support IS.

overrated and the media brainwashed the people

I hate to break this to you but just because a person happens to POTUS at the time some good or bad happens doesn't mean that person had anything of worth to do with it.

You know what else happened while he was president? Black Lives Matter, slavery increased world wide by millions. Europe got willingly invaded by the same Muslims Obama bombed, racism is once again fashionable. Sexism, bi queer gender faggotry,ect is is infecting the west emasculating and weakening a separating everyone, and identity politics is the new social il that's spreading like cancer. Is he responsible for all that too?

Easy answer, no.