Help me get laid: tips edition

Help me get laid: tips edition.

You can get laid. By a man.

here is my dick photoshopped lol

Tip #1, look like a fucking man. Cut your hair, take off those stupid hipster glasses, go to the gym and lift weights. Women want a masculine guy, it's in their nature.

Dude, you probably aren't attracting the people you're interested in. Either change it up, or figure out what you're doing wrong now.

tip #2: no

Are you gay? You should definitely be gay. Also, show dick

grow a beard, get a bit leaner your face is slightly chubby and dress fashionably not like a supreme gentleman

You don't pull off that P coat. Your a hoodie guy. And a scarf? C'mon man..

Agreed

Get an undercut, grow a beard, trim those bushy brows, get thicker rimmed glasses, and you can probably pull off the hipster look youre going for

sup faggot

he just needs one of those hipster beenies

you could start wearing more plaid to look rugged or hit the gym

Bullshit. Women are faggots and like effeminate gay guys over masculine muscle guys. You just gotta be a faggot and know how to approach woman.

A skeleton... With skin?

show dick

Fags like this can get laid easy as shit by pretentious hipster retards and harry potter fan girls

The bottom of my pant is never higher than my dick.

Those trips tho.

lmao you look like Woody Allen. So if you're trying to fuck your daughter, I'd say you're doing a great job.

Well, what have you tried so far?

If you find a Champion tee just like mine for sale I'll cut my dick off.

shot gun. try a lot. more chances of success.

Loose the scarf. Unless your a truefag. Real men don't need some pussy ass clothe to protect their sissy necks from the cold. Also. Be confident and stop looking like woody Allen.