I'm a manlet who's 5'3. Yet I've still fucked more girls than the betas here, how do you feel?

I'm a manlet who's 5'3. Yet I've still fucked more girls than the betas here, how do you feel?

You definitely haven't fucked more girls than me, but you do you boo

0 seems like an easy number to beat

Ooh, tough guy. Who gives a shit?

Like y'know whatever.

>Mexican detected.

you since you replied boi

fortunately not pal

5'4 here. Wife and two kids. Wife is taller than me, by the way.

I stopped counting near 300 and that was before I retired from the military. Get rekt

Owch, you really got me there! Sick roast pal! My reputation is ruined now!

Baddass alert, everyone steer clear?

Not a badass, but I could *definitely* take your girl from you.

holy shit, dude save some pussy for the rest of us you dig

>Central American detected

>post on Sup Forums
>yeah i fucked 300 women

yeah we all believe you

I'm married so I don't get to bang out everything I see now. This is okay with me

>boasting on Sup Forums

6' 3" (two separate measurements) and never gotten any puss

smh

I'm 5'4, 21 and shagged 7 girls so I'm pretty happy with that tbh, height aint shit

that is true, most of the people who say "IF UR UNDER 5'9 KILL YOURSELF" are the ones who strike out constantly with girls most likely

or they are the creepy greasy guys who talk about how women should give them petty sex and they are entitled to it

yeah honestly this site aint healthy for people who are already insecure about themselves cause I read some absolute bollocks about you'll never get laid cause of your height, genetics, whatever

Would You?

5'9 here. Now 34. Lost count around 100. Seen bros plow out more less inches than me. Height don't matter, just how you can charm them.

>5'6"
>26
>not fat, not skinny. fairly strong
>slept with 13 girls
>Fucked an ex last night, then went to the beach today with her

I've had some pretty wild one night stands as well as a 3-way and a 5 year relationship mixed in there. Quite a few quickies/BJs/etc that I didn't count. Women have told me Im short, but I am both charismatic and could care less what women think of my appearance. Confidence 9/10x trumps physique if you can catch and hold their attention.

ITT: hispanics talking to each other

You forgot
>Asians
>Dagos
>The Irish

You broadcasted this fact on an anonymous imageboard to feel more confident about yourself. That's pretty beta.

hows celibacy treating you

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yea, those too.

Such tiny races of people.

Yes I Would

Im half Italian, half Russian. My genes suck height-wise.

>However, all my growth spurt went to my cock, so there's that.

Prove it

No, your nutrition sucked, child-wise.

Blame your mother, little man.

ill come fuck you if you want, that proof enough big boy?

ok but i will have something you will never have. height

YOU HAVEN'T BOINKED MORE GIRLS THAT ME! I BAZINGA'D TWO GIRLS

Mom's dead, left me some decent shit though, so I guess it's a wash.

I keep fit and such, but my diet isn't great. I'd honestly blame myself before I'd blame her. Not mad, though. Whatever this pudgy body is selling, chicks are buying lately.

You'll also have one other thing he will never have again. Your virginity.

you've been blessed with a gift and you've squandered it with unkempt hair and BO. For shame. Seriously man, wash your hair. Get a haircut, dress better and you'll find a girl eventually. Isn't that hard

You'll also have something I'll never have:
>a bunch of weird head scars from clonking your bonker

Fuckin long body, alien armed weirdo.. Go use your garbage scooping arms to pick up your game...

My joints hurt.
Not much more is registering beyond that.

Tall

but what about happy??

Don't care, I'm tall.

Cope.

Top kek

I'm guessing you meant "Hope"