What are you opinions on the Ice-Dragon in GOT?

What are you opinions on the Ice-Dragon in GOT?

I think the Night King should win gold at javelin

I think its bullshit and the undead wont kill everyone and the "good guys" will win in a bullshit twist that makes them win by default

fucking trash, im never watching t.v ever again

people actually watch that shit show?

>sad.gif
but i also want to see him in action,
i love the GoT CGI, I'm excited

all shows are shit.

Which one actually was it?

Internet is saying Viserion?

Is that right?

yes

lol yeah a couple million of us

The amount of plot holes in that episode was unreal. This is by far the worst season.

>actually enjoying boring ass episodes with just talking and softcore

lel literally best season of the show so far

I kinda liked it but i can see that HBO is pushing more and more to an "all in" ending. Either westeros get completely destroyed or they'll pull a deus ex machina to have a shitty "tha gud alwayz win" ending.

yup.
but the action is grandious, and they still have plot lines we grew to love in the begining that need to finish. so we'll suffer the main characters horrible acting, enjoy the side characters amazing acting, and the great cinematography

Someone have a link to see the filter chapter ?

if its the same ending that suppose to be in the book GRRM said its gonna be a bittersweet ending, so i assume everyone fucking dies but westeros is saved

I can`t wait to see the draugrs invade Cyrodiil.

It won't be the same ending. The fat fuck made sure of that.

tha gud alwayz win

its in EVERY fucking show ever. are you fucking blind or stupid

im pulling for bran time travel magic that prevents the events of the entire show from happening the rage will be awesome

I was waiting for the white walkers to take over, but this one is way better.

That why i said it was a shitty ending

A single arrow made of dragon glass and its dead

its a legit theory apparently a.e the voices the mad king was hearing was bran..etc

>walkers to take over, but this one is
It's guaranteed to be a shit ending because everyone will hate it whatever they do.
It's too overhyped for its fickle audience.
Same goes for Rick and Morty season 3

game of thrones is on the same level as TBBT or Two and a Half Men, when it's over it'll be forgotten pretty quickly and you faggots will just be fapping over the next thing HBO tells you to fap over. George "RR" Martin is a hack, and a paedophile (if you deny this then you're just a faggot who only pretends to care about his work without actually being able to read it because of your childish ADHD preventing you from actually reading a book)

you really think those shitty endings are going to change

not a fucking chance in hell. there are laws preventing it. seriously.

>game of thrones is on the same level as TBBT or Two and a Half Men

nah it will be remembered up there with the wire, twin peaks..etc i assume your trolling if not you retarded

Ive been enjoying season 3

This is the standard response to "you don't fap to the same thing as me" - "lol you must be retarded. Here is no evidence whatsoever to prove you wrong."

kay, still if you think its on the same level your in the minority and like all minorities you should shut your fucking mouth

check mate m8

Furthermore, the only reason HBO decided to make Game of Thrones a thing is because hipsters decided beards and vikings and Lord of the Rings were cool 9 years ago, so they thought "how can we be 'original' whilst bringing that shit to the mainstream and cashing in on it. Best add some small boobs and penises for the virgins and gay virgins too"

>minorities
yeah way to not portray yourself as an angry neckbearded virgin right there, good job

wait your telling me a business is in it to make money? well fuck i guess i can't enjoy any media anymore

this guy gets it. first logical response. kudos on not trying to smear your buttblood everywhere

are you assuming my facial status / v card / current emotion?

you fucking nazi

wow that was such an intelligent response. the internet is now over, no one can best that

also
>proving me right

This.

Also fuck him

brienne tarth dies at king's landing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what ice dragon?

read the books faggots

yep, that's the jist of every response to people being reminded that GoT is literally TBBT in Middle-earth

Yes. Read the books, and focus on the pedophilia that the morbidly obese hack has spent so much time fantasizing about

better than tolkien

who said tolkien was good? anyway i bet you've never read either, faggot