Hey Sup Forums, Im going to kill myself tomorrow. Like I actually have to, for multiple reasons

Hey Sup Forums, Im going to kill myself tomorrow. Like I actually have to, for multiple reasons.
I have a Remington 870 12 gauge and some Federal 3in 1&1/4oz slugs.

Question is how do I pull the trigger for real. I put the shotgun in my mouth and line it up and then it hits me I might mess up or something. Im afraid of the pain.
Halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCgEPQH_Tsw-D9fbOGfN_XKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shoot me first.

Bitch I might

>I have to

Shame you don't live in America.

do it pussy.

I mean if you miss you can just try again

you wont, its a 12gauge put it on your mouth aim it as far up as possible and do it

die of old age
pussy.

Why an hero when you could be an happening? If you're going to kill yourself do something amazing. Like maybe don't hurt other people, but instead of shooting yourself why not steal a boat and go do some pirate shit.

Checked. Ideally from above but otherwise point blank w/ 12g is riperinno

>Why an hero when you could be an happening? If you're going to kill yourself do something amazing. Like maybe don't hurt other people, but instead of shooting yourself why not steal a boat and go do some pirate shit.

what shitty advice. that's the last thing a depressed person would want to do.

shoot up a school, THEN kill yourself

don't use slugs, buy some fucking buckshot!

I do though.

Good point.

An hero, AM hero, its all the same. My shotgun is the hero my existance deserves.

This.

When I kill myself, Its going to be epic.

I read slugs will do the trick. Why do you suggest buckshot?

Put the barrel of the gun against the back of your throat where your brain stem is located and then pull the trigger

Thank you. That makes me feel better a little.

first off.. most problems in life are temporary user... i was suicidal but i found a relationship and got better.
secondly... if you're set on committing suicide use a handgun... shotguns will be really painful and suicide is usually to escape some sort of pain.

>woe is me
I'd say KYS faggot but you're already planning to. Seriously. You're in a unique position where death no longer matters to you. Why waste it by putting a slug in your head?

Why do you have to?

Why Op? What happened? You can tell us considering you will be dead tomorrow and the consequences are null

Rest in peace user

I killed myself already...
it isn't worth it

I thought of that but hell if I can be that quardinated. Id end up taking the top of my skull off.

This. Give us the juicy fucking story. Tell us everything. Tell us your most humiliating tales.

Goodnight sweet prince

Don't do it, try to call a suicide prevention hotline and pull yourself together if this is real. You need to get sorted out with whatever problems you have. Just get help.

>I actually have to
>I have a Remington 870

Agreed.

Don't do it, OP. Jesus loves you. Nothing is as bad as it seems. There's nothing we can't overcome with God's help. Pray.

On mobile, maybe Ill make a thread about it tomorrow.
Planning on getting up at 5am and drinking myself crazy then bust a sick shotgun nut right in my mouth.

Nigger

Fuck you. Tell us all your deepest darkest secrets and give away your WoW gold and shit right now.

don't shoot yourself in the mouth you fucking idiot. line that shit up with your third eye and tell Satan I said what's up

check em

I dont play WoW, but you can have my Terra account I havent touched in like 8 years.

yeah dude, I wanna see how fucked up you feel compared to me. Maybe I'll join you and say Sup Forums made me do it and inspire some story about a suicide cult

PayPal account before you go

Saw the barrel short enough where it fits in your mouth and you are able to pull the trigger easily. Its people that use their toe or cant reach it well that slip, shoot, and fuck themselves up and survive

Trust me. You don't wanna kill yourself. Doesn't matter what's going on. Killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Hopefully you decide to live on, and one day you'll look back and realize how stupid you were for considering suicide.

Why would I shoot myself in the asshole.

>user says wassup btw
>who?

This. Well except for killing myself. God hated me so much he made me want to live.

not OP. there are rarely days where I dont wish I was dead. its an overwhleming pain that no sane person understands. lol. We're all going to die anyway, might as well get it over with and cut the pain short.

You'd be much better off ODing on opiods.

Find a drug dealer buy a bunch of opium, morphine or heroin and just take it all at once.

don't.

Can we get a live stream op?

Would literally take me like 4 hours to type all the shit out thats wrong with me.

Im just tired guys. Of everything.

less chance of missing something important and being a vegetable instead of very dead

Shoot this fucker before you go

youtube.com/channel/UCgEPQH_Tsw-D9fbOGfN_XKg

You'll be my hero. Or a fucking neo-nazi. Shooting either is fine. Shoot both and I'll start the "Shoot two too" pass it forward train.

Give us something man. Are you a virgin? kissless?

at point blank the pattern would be so small that it won't make a difference.

>why would I shoot myself in the asshole
so the paramedics can't rape your corpse, idiot. and trust me, he'll know.

Dubs speak. Do it

Oh look, commies advocating violence. What a surprise.

1. put barrle in mouth pointing up( as much as possible)
2. put stock between legs/feet
3.use thumb to pull the trigger

This.
Thought about it. Up in debt to my eyeballs though.
Nah, Im 28. Been with plenty of chicks.
Thats a fair point. I just dont think it has the power Im looking for.
Thinking about doing Facebook Live but probs not.

it's not about the pattern. you want multiple projectiles rattling around in there, not a single one. trust me.

Divorced?

its alright man. Good luck. Hopefully this works out smoothly for you and you get the peace you deserve.

Dubs match OP. Fate is at work here gentlemen.

Jokes on you, I was gonna gape my ass beforehand.
Good tip about holding it with my feet

>Thats a fair point. I just dont think it has the power Im looking for.
a 12ga at point blank has enough power to kill you even if it's loaded with rock salt. i'm just trying to help you make it clean as a whistle.

If you do it please be sure to post link later.

I've been in this position before. As in every other day, basically. But after a few times where I came extremely close to doing it, I've realized that there's a whole list of cooler shit I could be doing. Even taking into consideration that nihilistic perspective that everything dies, why take it one step further and turn suicidal? Take your close brush with death and suicidal ideations as a lesson. We're all gonna die someday, yeah. And that's exactly why nobody should give a fuck about anything and just do whatever the fuck they want. Enjoy the ride. Follow your instincts. Run away from your responsibilities because none of it fucking matters.

OP you're probably a faggot larper but i feel that i should say don't kill yourself anyway. kill me instead.

again, at point blank nothing is going to rattle around. they have so much energy at that distance that they would all pass through, creating an exit wound similar to a slug.

That I am
Thank you user. I wont forget your kindness.
Yeah, it would be good to scramble my brains but I have a picture of my head with the lid off, I wanna make it good for whoever cleans my mess up.

Are you on meds op?

Hey man good luck in the after life :)

plz do it on Facebook live and say something like "I'd rather die by my own hand than at the hands of the nigger horde that's sweeping across America." before entering the void

I appreciate the words, but honestly Ive had a job since I was 14, Im a cna now, and I just cant do it anymore.
Im too dumb for college, I tried. Another part of my debt.
Im cashing out while I can

If your going to do it, make it extremely public like in front of a court house or what not

Yeah me too. Fucking bitch ran away with my life savings too. So now I'm 34 years old, renting (Since that would have been my down payment for a house) and surrounded by people who don't give a rats ass.

Fag/10 larp m8

At least show us how u look user

To carry on my family is very supportive in my adulthood, but I just haven't been able to be warm with them for decades now... ever since my cousin who I used to be really fucking close with passed away.

Im gonna come back and suck your dick for calling me a faggot when I become a ghost, you faggot.
Should be. Used to be.
Thank you my dear sweet user
I could be the catalyst for the inevitable race war.
Sorry to hear that user. I know how that goes.
So you guys can find out where I live and call the police? Pass.

could be worse, OP. you could have no reason to be depressed, but still be incredibly depressed. in your case, it could actuall still get better.

The asshole constricts on death Op no worries

In the mouth is a terrible idea. You're only be taking out a small potion of brain... chance of surviving and then bleeding out

Wishfull thinking.
I wish it didnt have to be this way but after all my life being completely fucked up in one way or another its just time.
I do more damage to others just by them knowing me.

There's a difference between being too dumb for college and just not getting along with how they pipeline careers. A lot of people do just fine without it, and anyone who rides on the prestige of their education is an insecure jackass who I assure you is much dumber than you might think. Also, what do you mean by "cashing out when you can"? You can cash out anytime you want. I just think you've been depriving yourself of your right to explore what the world has to offer outside the confines of the popular mold.

As long as I die, I dont want to be a veggie.
Im putting up DNR signs and me stating I refuse medical assistance notes everywhere, and on facebook so they cant touch me.

>successful with high school GED
>kek

But yeah OP, do literally whatever you want before you go (what they going to do? Kill u?)

Live stream it :)) for us

Stuck in my small town. Ive left here like 3 times for bigger better places but get pulled back. Last time my step dad kicked me out cause he was shooting pain pills and got extremely paranoid. I was going to college and he said hed help. He kicked me out with no money, so I used my savings to get back. Still in debt. No money to leave.

that's normie depression. you're depressed in response to something bad, which makes sense and is normal. it's not the same as lifelong major depressive episodes.

Successful doesn't mean rich. It just means to be at peace with who and where you are, which is a luxury even a lot of wealthy people can't afford.

I thought about taking someone with me, like the people that hurt me before and helped make me this way, but thinking about killing someone makes my heart hurt more. I just want to be done.

Nigga Ive been suicidal since I was 13. I have the scars to prove it. Down the tracks not across the street even.

That's sad.

Right bc someone who is making min wage and considering taking a 12g to the cranium has so much future potential to find peace. Get the fuck off that high horse m8

I get it. I still think you should take a screenshot before you do it and post here.
Also, any last day events? Listening to your favorite music, writing hate letters to anyone?

If assholes constrict when a person dies, why do people generally shit themselves after dying?

Rem 870. That's a good gun. I've had one for years. It's like the Toyota Tacoma of shotguns. Too bad you only need to use it once.

There will be no pain. You can pass out just from the blood loss of getting up too fast. Blasting a hole in your skull is instant lights-out.

>Nigga Ive been suicidal since I was 13. I have the scars to prove it. Down the tracks not across the street even.

don't larp.

The muscles relax post mortem but then constrict as one dyhydrates. Hence why it seems nails still grow but it's actually the skin "shrinking"

Im not even trying to be sad. I hate bothering people with my shit. Others have it bad, or worse.
I dont want attention or sympathy. I just want the heartache to go away, and shut my brain off permanently. Tired of this sick world. I cant cut it and I admit it.

Then just panhandle on the fucking street or rob a bank. Seriously. If you've got so little to lose that you're gonna blow up your head, then why not just do that? Even with panhandling, you can easily become a weed-smoking nomad who shacks up from motel to motel and sells art or something. Sounds pretty fucking awesome to me, especially if you erase all the evidence of your existence that you've got and go totally off the grid. Debt won't matter a fucking bit then.

Not only that OP. Keep in mind ANYTHING. It doesnt have to be extreme.

Because if you fuck up and get arrested somehow it'll be hard to kill yourself