Pic not related. Should I ask this one girl to homecoming. She's pretty cute and she is into me. Any advice how to ask?

Pic not related. Should I ask this one girl to homecoming. She's pretty cute and she is into me. Any advice how to ask?

How fucking old are you?

School isn't even back in session and you are already asking her to homecoming? That is weird.

Just do it m8.

Not the end of the world if she says no, and if she does, you've proven you have balls to ask :)

Pretty cute? She could be the common ancestor of all your future progeny.

>she

Jacey?

>She could be the common ancestor of all your future progeny.

Christ this makes me think hard. (Not OP)

>Pic not related.

You need to be 18 to browse this website.

OP post a pic of yourself and we'll tell you your chances

OP here. Could be college. Also Traps are gay

This was me last hoco

kek
you look like a fun dude, I'd hang out with you
is the girl you like nerdy? because you look nerdy as fuck so if she's a nerd too I'd say you're golden

Just ask her. If not, ask the next girl. You don't seem as bad or cringey as most dudes on here. Strut that swag and ask her.

Shes kinda shy

"Will you go to homecoming with me?"

It's not hard

You should definitely go for it. I'm almost 30 now and looking back there are so many times in high school that I wish I would have asked girls out but was too afraid/nervous, and I really regretted it later, wondering what could have been. One girl, I was friends with her but had a huge crush on her since 7th grade but was too afraid to tell her, and then in 10th grade I find out she's had a crush on me the whole time too, but she had a boyfriend. I was too fucking late. I still wish so much I would have had the balls to ask her out early on. We could be fucking married right now.

Do it, dude. No regrets.

if it was college you would just say it. "could" be you're a faggot.
B&
this is now a warhammer thread

Unfortunately this is just one guy posting pictures to make him feel like he is part of something

Does Jon know you're posting on Sup Forums

Just look her up and down and ask

> How you doing?

Just ask her but don't be a fucking sperg about it. You're not getting married to her. Make sure you hang out with her before hand and go as friends. That way you get her comfortable to rub day ass on yo dick. Also choker=she's a freak and will let you do anything. Matter of fact, ask her if she wants to fuck and then the stupid homecoming question after. Oh pick NOT related. SHOW US THE REAL GIRL

This thread is gay
Since when does some sperg need this much advice. do it or don't

Go for it

This girl?

>doesn't know how to ask out a girl
>thinks a girl who looks like this would be interested in him

The pic is a male lol. Now you are gay. Traps are gay. Plus I aint gunna show her face. Then the gay ass horny kids gunna start rubbing one out

I'd do a lot more than ask her to homecoming.

>Thinks pic is related

What part of 'pic not related' don't you understand, faggot?

IM GONNA GIVE YOU SIMPLE ADVICE I LEARNED AT 14

IF YOU DONT ASK HER, SHE'S ALREADY SAID NO.

Just ask her, dude. We've given you some top shelf advice. Don't waste our time. We have important retarded shit to do.

do it little bitch

you wont

because your heart is too weak

O god how do I delete a thread. Begone traps!

dem hips

You didnt say no homo ur gay

Good advice

gaaaay

no u

Sauce on the trap

ask op

This is op saying no homo and traps are indeed gay

If this is a trap i fell on it

Tell her how you feel about her and ask her out.

if you dont ask her out you should off yourself you beta cuck faggot

Kill her and take her lifeless body to homecoming