Wasn't here for the premiere. What does Sup Forums think of this?

Wasn't here for the premiere. What does Sup Forums think of this?

I think Sup Forums likes it for the most part.

i cant understand half of what they're saying but but using subtitles would be racist

10/10

Great show, but let me be clear: racism is still OK.

Painfully obvious liberal propaganda

Second episode was pretty funny

Pretty great

U were just raise to believe that you moronic faggot.

Can't stand this 'hiphop culture' shit.

Don't get me wrong, I like good rap like eminem beastie boys and yung lean but I don't understand why anyone is getting cucked by filthy nigger rap which isn't even good and is basically just written to print jews money

If you don't like dont indulge in it. I smoke weed but fucking hate stoner culture.

I like it. It hits the spot I didn't know I had. Shame the eps aren't longer though.

White people really don't have a culture. They absorbs others such as the japs and the blacks to compensate for their culture less hole by trying to be a wiger or a weab.

I'd say rap music is white culture though because white rappers and producers arent just dumb niggers chimping out but actually innovating the artform

>"Can I measure your tree?"

>white rappers and producers innovating the artform

Who?

>id say rap music is white culture
STFU lol. You guys don't have a culture all you do is grab other peoples culture. Gtfo with your rap music is part of white culture. Go back to fucking your cousins and making shitty music you call country.

I think your putting rap music in a very small box. There more black rappers then those of the "niggers chimping out" variety.

Yelawolf, RA the rugged man, eminem, macklemore, nujabes, mac miller, aesop rock, Iggy Azalea, slug,

ie not just nigger nigger nigger guns drugs lahayem

Nujabes is Japanese dumbass

>macklemore

you should kys for just mentioning him

Hahaha beastie boys are trash you just "like" them because they're white

>Iggy azalea
You sir have shit taste. Iggy azalea is hella trash bruh. Bitch can't even rap. I bet you also like the most mediocre rapper lil dicky

>macklemore
Fuck off fag

Hip Hop's massive commercialization began almost immediately after the deaths of Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls. Around the same time, ownership and delegation of radio stations across north america were deregulated and one company purchased 80% of the radio stations over a span of several years. Sampling, Focus Groups, tightly controlled formulae to create the same rhythms over and over again- this is what contributed to the death of Hip Hop and Rap.

Macklemore is hipster garbage. Iggy Azalea is just regular garbage. You literally just think that these people are good rappers because they're white. Go home Cletus

I really enjoyed it, had a good mix of dramatic and comedic parts in it.

It was alright.
I think the episodes should be longer than 20 minutes though.

>tl;Dr I'm white and I like white rappers BC my inbred and racist brain cannot comprehend that other races can also make good music too. I have a two digit IQ and hate black people bc my moomy told me that white people are superior.

>macklemore
>iggy
mac miller
>eminem (his last couple albums)

Fucking garbage