Eenie meenie miney sixx
I suck logs of Andy's shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFNB2oOM1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

>that picture

Kek

Why hasn't anyone described Andys farts yet? Doe he blast ass gas when making logs? And what do they smell like?

I bet you can't just suck one...

what's the best hotlog toppings and why is the answer ketchup, onyin, musterd, and ketchup and relish?
>protip: you ain't

mouthful of shit anyone?

eenie weenie winey-nine
andy's creamy logs are mine!

Rolling for a creamdream

Dubs logged n clogged

Dubs also logged

Shart in my mouth, 'and

I'm a straight male but if I was allowed within ten feet of Andy Sixx I would suck his ass, powder up some Cheetos as salt his rim like a fucking margarita, chug his ass sweat, whipe his shit smeared ass with my tongue like a cat licking it's dickhole, sniff a fat line of crusty dried shit off his asscrack, slap them cheeks, eat his enema-squirtings, give him a full colonoscopy with my tongue, skid mark my esophagus with his makings, and tongue fuck his asscrack, just saying.

Jesus dude

dead meme

I want Andy's fucking logs in my fucking throat right fucking now motherfuckers.
witness the holy log videos

So hot til the end

That's just the beginning. I would cut my fucking eyes out with a pocket knife just to enhance my other senses so as to more fully experience his log. I would scoop mounds of shit out of his ass like chocolate ass cream and slurp it down greedily. I would use my nose like a farmers plough to drive that shit out of his musty ass crack while he drops heaps on my like a fucking clidesdale. I would vomit up his shit to savor it again, spit it into a funnel wedged in his ass, let him digest it some more, and then suck it out like a diarrhea smoothie. I would smear my entire body with his creamy shit and let it dry in the sun until I become a crinkly chocolate shit Bunny and then cannibalize myself while jacking off with poop lube. I would have a colostomy bag surgically attached to my neck for Andy to fill with his steamy blessings.

Log me

So what is this meme all about.

I'm afraid we're unable to contact Andy at the moment, but watch this to attempt and halt your urges.

Mostly about growing up

fucc my neck andy

Poop