Why am I such a degenerate?

Why am I such a degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Wtcn_MkKL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For the record I don't want to kill myself.

I don't know why I do this shit.

Beats me.

Look if you're going to cut yourself don't cut side to side here let me give you some advice

Cut sides for attention at down the middle for results

He literally just said he didn't want to kill himself you idiot

Seek out religion my friend

Sorry I didn't mean to be mean

As I said, I don't cut because I want to kill myself, I'm not suicidal in the slightest, but don't know why I do it.

I think it may be learned behavior? Either that or some underlying shit aye.

Do you get that lovely rush too?
Man I love that shit, I stopped cutting myself a few years ago after I went too deep with a scalpel into my shoulder while I was jerking off so I've gone to tying some washers to rope and bashing myself in the back with it, fucking heavenly.

Look if you're going to cut yourself don't cut side to side here let me give you some advice

Cut sides for attention at down the middle for results

I don't give a damn just end your life

For most people it's a way to redirect or release emotional stress. I guess the rush of pain and endorphins can help bring you out of a shitty spot or something.

You can learn better ways to cope, or you can just drink like the rest of us.

you spelled fag wrong

I know the science to it aye adrenaline & endorphins. After all the brain releases most powerful drugs known to man, it defiantly is a rush, you're not wrong. Although fuck a scalpel.

I'm not looking to kill myself, tbh if I were suicidal maybe that'd be easier to comprehend. I thought some Sup Forumstards might shed some light aye, been self harming since I was 10. So far, no amount of research or Councillors have helped me.

I think drink may make it worse although it doesn't matter if I'm drunk or sober, I still end up fucking myself up one way or another.

Mainly because you're dad doesn't love you and you're mom threw you in the garbage as a baby but you survived

Why are you doing it in such an easily seen place? Fuck man at least attempt to hide it, I do it on my upper shoulder or reaching around to my back when I fucked around with scalpels, that way a simple t-shirt will hide almost everything and I can go swimming if I really want.

can I see your dick please?

I do want to stop doing this shit but as easy as it is to say "Just don't do it" I can't seem to not do it, you know.

Hopefully someone out here might be able to help.

Again, I know "Across the street for attention, down the street for results" but life is beautiful aye. No point in killing ourselves.

I wear long sleeved shirts but I've already fucked each of my arms.

Your not a degenerate, you're a faggot. OP is always a faggot.

Not that kind of thread, my dude.

True.

Shall I do the other arm?

Any other cutfags here that can share their experiences, maybe how they managed to stop?

*Coldnessinherheart* bump.

Yes, and then your throat

If I do then we're both edgy right?

Your biceps are skinnyfat unaesthetic already so you might as well

Maybe because you haven't found any worth for life, like basic human beings.

Because you're an attention seeker. Now you have my attention do something worth while

Yum

I wish I was skinny, cunt. You were right about the fat.

'>worth for life, basic humans.' ???

Maybe. I know an hero would be worth everybodys while but like I said from the said, I'm not suicidal.

Those are deep ass fucking cuts dude. At least fix that shit up first. I know it's a coping mechanism but if you do that to the other arm and decide to not stop the bleeding on either of them you're gonna bleed out

skinnyfat means that you're both small muscled and fat, so you look smaller than you should be. It's the worst body type

They're not deep man, they're already congealed.

You right, it is the worst body type. I'm a big lad so if I went gym I could probably turn that shit around but what can I say, I'm a lazy cunt aye

Forgot the picture.

quit smoking faggot

Just kill yourself faggot.

that shit really turns me on, keep posting

How do you even get injured like that? You need to be careful dude

>20 year old
>door knocker (raising money for charities)
>smoke a pack a day
> end up cutting
>cant cut arms because ill get fired...

FUCKING KEK'D

Got attacked by a chicken my dude, viscous fucking things I tell ya!

Cold calling is a bitch man, we've all been there. It's a cunt aye. I would say don't cut but I'd be a bit hypercritical. Unless your greentext was aimed at me?

>aimed at me?
nah it was a recap on me... i guess were in the same boat....

Grow the fuck up, no one care about you worthless retarded ass, no one.

Also cut horizontally, and don't miss.

Guess you could say that. I mean if you want to do it I'm not the type of cunt to tell you not to since as I said I'd be a bit of a hypocrite aye, but why do you want to do it man, ever self harmed before?

Why dont you cut the time stamp on your arm

yeah i cut a bunch
started on my arm every few months (easy enough to make excuses)
then started on my thighs and can now cut as much and as deep as i want...

>being emo in 2017.6

Why? How do your parents feel about you

Still haven't seen anything worth while

Got any idea why you do it?

Dad left before I was born, mum's a chronic depressive as well as drug addict herself so, your guess is as good as mine buddy!

i spend my days getting abused while trying to help charities but i dont think its that... idk... i feel like i have to... just to feel something new...

Still got 1 clean razor left, its all groovy.

I cam empathize man, I've been in the cold calling rat race with un-supporting family/colleagues. The pain/experience is something different, I can't lie. Its not the right thing but at the same time its not wrong.. Its a fucked situation aye.

i also do it cuz i hope that i accidentally cut too deep and bleed out...

>not even carving SLAYER into your arm
Get bent, OP.

youre not a degenerate. You are suffering a great deal of pain on the inside and seek a means of communicating that pain to others. So far, the rush of pain and regret from cutting yourself is enough to escape the hurt that you feel on the inside. But no matter how deep you cut, this wont end the root of the pain, it only worsens it. Get some help, dont be ashamed of your suffering.

This

Cause you like the pain to see your blood idk cause your fuckin weird like everyone on Sup Forums lol

Nah man you don't want to bleed out, that's not the one.

Forgot the picture.

i normally do it before bed...
so that seems like the most reasonable time to do it
so i just dont wake up... go in my sleep n shit...

Dude, I never thought I'd find sense on Sup Forums but shit that's why I came here. You never know what you can expect aye.

dude, are you suicidal?

ive tried before... but never really committed fully...

Left arm*

Right arm*

just find a more constructive means of channeling your internal pain, find someone to disclose your internal struggles to and make sure its someone who will listen and care. Youre far from a degenerate, more than likely youre a victim of real degenerates. There is deep seeded reason you do this, it may not be obvious but you will live a far happier life if you know what it is that causes your pain and proactively prevent it from making you resort to cutting to communicate the pain.

Don't do it. As I said in a previous post, life is fucking beautiful man. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, aye.

Because you cut yourself

Nice dubs and please stop. It hurts me to see somebody else do this to themselves. If you won't stop for yourself stop for the people that love you and care about you. And if you don't have anybody you can talk to me. I can give you my kick if you want

>cutting
youtube.com/watch?v=0Wtcn_MkKL8

Because you ruined that perfectly good white towel

Dude.. you guys are the reason I tuned to Sup Forums. I know I may be in a bit of a rut right now having no-one to turn to, its sad to say but you guys man.. Anonymous posts on an image board, you may not know it but shit.. a few words go a long way & I appreciate that more than I'd like to admit right now, aye. Thank you.

I use Daz, "A bloodstain is orange after you wash it three or four times in a tub but that's normal' ain't it Norman?"

i'm not a psychologist but the reason you're cutting might come from your parents spoiling you when you were hurt, or they gave you a break whenever you got hurt so now you're trying to recreate this shit because you really want to relieve stress... anyways i used to cut too... it's addictive but for me it was one of the eassiest addictions to break, i just broke all of my sharp things to tiny pieces and didn't bought new ones and whenever i had the urge to self harm i'll just try to go to sleep or distract myself with something... might be easier for you to quit when you understad the reasoning and that it's hella gay

I wish I was spoiled, dude. Grew up with a single heroin/speed addict of a mother who though her high was more important than her children but I've been to various psychologists & counselors, they've just said:
"Well I think your struggles come from the past"
Like yeah, no shit. Maybe I've just been seeing shitty professionals, who knows.

Misread it as fucking "nani"