Sum up your music taste in just one picture

Sum up your music taste in just one picture

Pic related: mine

edgy picture aside mike patton is definitely a better musician than kanye

*tip*

If Kanye is for college kids, Mike Patton is for jr. high school kids.

I like both Kanye and Mike Patton

If I could make one reunion happen it'd be Mr. Bungle.

wtf is that real?!?!

I never got why people hated Kayne so much, maybe it's because of his arrogance, pride, and drive? Guess it just rubs people the wrong way.

I second that

In this white man world, he's the one chosen

Lack of talent

Fucking Kek

Vibing out dudes

this

EpiC WIn BROOOOO rock 4 lyyyffe

yes, believe it or not

life is but an illusion

Wot u call it.

>If Kanye is for college kids
He's not.

>dislike artist's music
>wish death upon said artist

i feel like Kanye is this big target for rockists, but they dont realize that kanye actually makes good or at least respectable music when there are so much ither shit out there.

Frances Bacon is my waifu

>kanye actually makes good or at least respectable music when there are so much ither shit out there
Sure, the music Kanye makes can almost seem respectable when you compare it to the worst of the worst. I can at least grant you that much.

One of the cringiest images i've ever scene

John Maus and the soft moon

Anyone who's actually experienced in hip hop can hear how simple/weak his raps are. You get a bad deal with Kanye vocally because he's not technically proficient enough to bring a variety of rhythms with his rhymes, and if he tries to sing he's got no range nor a powerful enough vocals to be effective (perhaps he doesn't practice enough idk but still not good.) All his records are mixed terribly, which gets the most apparent on his largest most ambitious arrangements. Structurally a lot of his music unfolds like pop music rather than hip hop. Outside the usual "he's an asshole" and "muh rap is for niggerians" there's quite a bit to think he's overrated on.

this is a good post but also definitely not the reason most people on this board or otherwise hate Kanye

But Mike Patton likes Ye.