Post the 2nd tier of your countries football league

> Sporting CP
ahahahahahaha

>St Pauli are going to avoid relegation

fuck sake

i remember half of those used to be in the bundesliga. pretty cool.

who /FROSINONE CULONE/ here

>Aston Villa
What went wrong?

very exciting.

COME THE FUCK ON LEEDS

Polak here, posting for Polska

The last I heard they have a new Chinese owner who has no idea what he's doing

pic related is the kind of stuff he tweets, fuck knows how he is a billionaire

Since you're at it, pls return car + Ostgebiete.

>an edgy teen caught in the body of a ching chong billionaire who tweets excuses
RIP Aston Villa :(
I always liked them somehow

>car

Already took it apart and sold the parts to Russia, sorry :(

>Ostgebiete

They're under better, sharia-free management now, but you're welcome to come visit the lands anytime as a EU citizen.

It will only start in May. Meanwhile we can still laugh at >Inter

CHI

>Forest
>Wolves
>Villa

Christ. All that money spent as well.

esplodi tu e quel meme di merda

>Birmingham
>The city of Zola

Nothing really meme-worthy here, except for >Wacker and it being called the First League for some reason.

BUILD

>vedrai giocare la SPAL di Ferrara in Serie a nella tua vita

The promotion system in Liga MX is retarded

>2 short tournaments, the chapmions of each play the promotion
>the winner of the first tournament doesn't give a fuck during the second, because of that they usually plays the promotion with one or two weeks of rest unlike the champion of the second tournament which played at least 4 games in 2 weeks prior to that.

It should be a long tournament, it doesn't work as it is now.

Damn, didn't know Hannover and Stuttgart were in the 2nd league. Last time I checked Bundes table, Nurnberg was still in the 1st league...

>Internacional
Han????

I remember at least a dozen of those city names from early English class.

Top is Eastern, bottom is Western

inb4 "a fucking leaf"

>35 million "people"
>still seperate the leagues
Is it because the land so so big to save travel costs?

always had a soft spot for bari

ESTAC ÜBER ALLES

>venados

jej

>yfw the Magpies, Seagulls and Owls all go up this year

BIRD LIFE

I want some Zombies Calientes del Getafe back.

Yes, that's 4 different timezones. iirc there's very little crossover with East and West, due to the sheer number of teams.

I should also mention that there is a second D2 league (pic related), but it's kind of a joke and the league looks to fold soon. They all play each other equally, no divisions.

>reminder that a team currently on the 18th place in the second dutch league was able to deny Ajax a title on the last day of the league last season

Fredrikstad is in the second league? My ex is from that city. Drove by the stadium a few times

>we will never see Juventus vs Juventus Bucuresti in our lifetime
feels bad man

>B teams

disgusting

Below Utrecht's B team. Incredible scenes. Dordrecht were a top flight team recently as well, no?

>Fortuna Sittard
They used to be good too. What happened?

CARABBINIERI
BOLIZZIA

Why did 2 teams not play any games? Did those clubs fold during the season or something?

>tow Ajax B isn't allowed to be promoted.

>We will never have an Eredivisie solely consisting of Ajax teams playing each other.

Fortuna nearly went bankrupt, it's a miracle their are even alive to this day. Graafschap is just Villa tier choking, they gave all their last efforts to stop Ajax and the rest of the Eredivisie is forever grateful. Dordrecht were in the Eredivisie, but that was just a Leicester tier like spurt desu. They are where they belong now.

Ajax 2 and Jong PSV are only so good because they occasionally have some top tiers players playing with them desu.

>Is it because the land so so big to save travel costs?

That is exactly it.

Bankrupt or shit. Happens every year. Fuck, until 10 years ago or so our tree was 16 teams in the first division, 3 series of 16 teams in the second division etc., then restructured to 18 teams in the first division, two series of 18 in the second division etc., and now we're at 14 teams in the first division and only 20 in the second. Teams go bankrupt all the time here.

Rotherham completely BTFO

>That Oss Goal Difference

Do they even have defenders on their team?

Also, Dordrecht really lucked out in their promotion year a few years ago, and then got absolutely battered in the Eredivisie. They were the club that relegated the soonest in a Eredivisie season in like a decade or so.

>22nd is as consistent in recent matches as 3rd
What's happening to Spal?

Also I always liked Verona somehow. It is also an awesome city, but literally the first thing I was confronted with when I approached the old Roman Arena was a Nigger that tried to sell me watches and sunglasses...

>Oss goal difference

lmao check out achilles's

How do most of those clubs not have logos?!

That's understandable since they are basically a Hoofdklasse (Amateurs League) team who got asked to fill up an empty Eerste Divisie spot a few years ago.

They do, Google doesn't show it though.

I know, right? hahahahahhahahahahahahaah

Looks like elifoot.

how is DeAndre Yedlin playing for Newcastle?

BRESCIA MERDA

Based teletext