Do you think people with small dicks should be allowed to pass on their genes Sup Forums?

Do you think people with small dicks should be allowed to pass on their genes Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems
imgur.com/fDCwpFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah then the white race and asians wouldnt exist

>le shitposting Aussie meme xDD

no you should not

What do we consider small? Why does it even matter? Smart people dont have children anyways.

No I don't think Australians should Be able to procreate.

Is that the most important aspect of a Human? Not intelligence, or freedom from a history of genetic disorders?

>tfw i have a 3.5 inch dick
Why

>Singapore

top kek it all checks out, and Im here worrying whether my thick 6 incher will grow

Just put me out of my misery senpai.

Oh dude that sucks. My dick is nearly twice as long as yours.

underage detected

Feels so good being a 6'4 chef at wendy's with a 75 inch dick

how tall are you senpai?

I'm even worse than a manlet at 163 Cm. Currently 19.

>tfw big dick
>tfw will never use it

> 5'3

Top kek senpai, im sorry for laughing but your making me feel better about myself thank you

Im 5'8 and still growing

End me now. I am beyond saving.

I'm a white aussie and have a 4 inch dick.

>Nobodies asked for pics yet
Post noodle nigga

5 inches is normal size.

Go show it off on a cam site. No one wants to see your face ...

Yes, so I appear larger in comparison.

right behind ya brother 4.3-4.5 reporting in feels bad

In other words, you're advocating genociding asians.

reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems

fucking worse thing is im 6'3 it fucking sucks desu.

> 6'1 with a 5.7 inch dick

Good enough

LANKLETS BTFO

HAHAHHA SHORT NIGGA BUT MY DICK TALL

small dicks are easy to find with all the small dick cuck videos
the only good pics are of micro penises that are less than an inch
most of them are literally just the head of the penis

> a woman is taller then you these days

you should feel bad

It only looks big because you're a manlet

I would if I could right now.

Ever had a woman laugh at you?

Kys

People with larger sexual organs secrete more hormones that promote illogical decisions, emotions, emotional outbursts and sexual desires.

This is one of the reasons why Whites and Asians are able to spend more time on important things that benefit society. Smaller sexual organs means you will be more capable of unemotional, logical, calculating actions.

This is one of the reasons why Asians and Caucasians are so advanced when nigger countries are still throwing shit at each other.

>a woman has a bigger dick than you these days

you should feel bad

My height starts with a 5 but not my dick lengths HAHA

never encountered one, in that way but i do get womens numbers all the time with my looks and persuasive personailty. Bed is probably gonna end up with me leaving out the door.

>tranny
> woman

dude you already fucked up your statement uncover the proxy Australia

idk never been with a woman yet i probably wouldn't have a random fling with one because I know my ego couldn't handle the embarrassment I'd only have relationships.

i know that feel senpai

shut up little dick nigga

YOUR GETTING KEKED BY BIG MANLET COCK

actually in terms of reproductive health an average/slightly smaller than average sized wang isn't a particularly bad thing.

5'8" still growing.

alright there buddy.

6 inch here, but at least I'm uncut. Plus, I don't have to worry about passing on my genes because I have ditched the vaginal jew :^)

imgur.com/fDCwpFk

How does one properly measure a peepee?
If I push down really hard I can make it to 6"

stop pushing down on it your going to cause harm and health issues

>implying i would pick up some random laughing whore to judge and make me have a bad time

From the top, pushing down doesn't really matter unless you're fat

As a small-dicked man, I have taken steps to ensure that I can't pass on my genes.

I wouldn't saddle anybody with this life, I refuse to condemn any man to have to live their lives with a small penis, the pain and anguish is constant and unbearable.

I only live to carry on a few personal vendettas. Since I will never love or be loved by a woman, all I have to live on is hate.

I'm more like Gollum than a real man, even though with my clothes on, I look normal.

I think people with IQs below 110 shouldn't be allowed to pass on their genes. What a surprise White men are as much muh dick as any nigger.

>Trump supporters in a nutshell

kek

People with small dicks don't have other aspects that are worth continuing

Why are you a dumb cuck

Is it from the tip of the peepee to where the balls start or to where ur dick and stomach area coincide?

Christ dude, I thought I was in Sup Forums not /r9k/

That man...

Is a shill for the hill

Define small. Like anything below 5 inches?

>Tfw dick too big for wife.
Both too wide and too long, but mostly too wide.

I'm trying to get her to take it up the arse so I can go full stroke, plus I think buttholes stretch more than cunts.

>43
Thanks for sharing that dick senpai

Anytime :^)

Go ask fucking women what a "normal size" is, have them show you with their hands what they consider adequate, and have a tissue handy for the tears, when they come.

Most women think 8-10 inches is about how big a man should be, and the percentage of women who call anything below 6 inches adequate is literally statistically negligible.

More women want a 20'' cock that won't even fit and causes more discomfort than pleasure than there are who want a "normal-sized" 5 inch penis.

I used to know a girl who was with this guy who literally hated her, didn't like her as a person, talked down to her constantly and in public and even in front of her friends and family, talked to her like she had no brain, made EVERBODY uncomfortable because of how mean he was to her, he would slap her around when he got drunk, which was often, and oh by the way, he cheated on her, and she knew it, and then one day he came home and gave her herpes.

She was my best friend, and she knew that I had a crush on her, but we kept it platonic on her insistence and never once did she ever seriously consider leaving him for me, or anyone else for that matter, even after she found out he was screwing other girls at work, including one of HER co-workers also.

She was loyal and she stayed with him and she LOVED him because he has quite a big one, apparently.

Anyway, she moved off to another state with him and got pregnant and so he left her there. She lost it all. She put all her eggs in the big dick basket and now she doesn't even have that anymore.

Or maybe she found another one already, I don't know. I've shed all the tears I was gonna shed for her.

But that's women for you.

tfw pencil dick 6 incher

but im only 5'5'' so it looks bretty gud on me

i have sex alot and no girl ever says its small, but i know they just being polite or respect me not to belittle me

No. Any species who's males sole focus is not pleasing the females has no right to exist.

>t. cuck

ever talk to her anymore user.

You are a massive cuck bro. Please get some courage to just leave people like that. She may be great, she may not be great - but these kinds of people literally suck the life out of you.

Honestly, I pity you but I also hate you for not realizing this.

Also women have a skewed perception of measurement.

the only disadvantage a small dick gives is that it makes it difficult to pass on genes due to female preference, so that's a stupid question

we'd have to end all Indian lineages.

mmm gimme dat
>femanon

Not in years, and nor do I wish to.

I'm sorry for her and I'm sorry that she got basically smashed in this life, but I can only withstand so much pain in my heart.

I'm basically in training right now, trying to get ready to become a vigilante. I'm going to basically assassinate certain rich, powerful, and evil figures, like globalist bankers and what have you, and just keep going after one and then the next, and the next, and basically commit suicide that way. Suicide by justice, more or less.

My life never mattered, I never had a life or even a chance at life, because of circumstances completely beyond my control. But I can control my death. I can make that matter.

I'm entirely okay with that.

>femanon

Absolutely disgusting :^)

uncut dick best dick

>uncut dick best dick

This filthy whore speaks the truth :^)

How does that make you feel, Amerifats? :^)

>6'3" with 7.5 inch dick
>haven't had a gf since 2010

Welp

eyy me too

>having a gf ever

NORMIES GET OUT

Statistical mean doesn't really matter. Most women consider 5-6 inch dicks to be small, regardless of what the average is.

micropenis isn't always caused by genetics, in fact i would say most of the time its a developmental disorder caused by exposure to various harmful substances like atrazine and alcohol during pregnancy

>Small dicks with huge intelligence?
>Or big dicks with low intelligence?

Intelligence > MUH DICK

ayyy I also haven't had a gf since 2010. stopped caring about 2 years ago tho

>tfw well built lean 6'3 decent looking face
>slightly below average penis
it's over

Have you considered going full homo?

no homo :^)

I realized it pretty quick, actually, I'm just remembering what it was like, looking back on the whole thing in hindsight.

The thing I actually had to realize was that THAT was basically the pinnacle of any relationship I could ever have.

The literal best thing I could ever experience, romantically, was that. And I would only experience more of the same with any other woman.

So I'm just focusing right now on killing bankers like the Rothschilds. For reasons unrelated to the dick thing. Basically because I've made up my mind to kill myself, but because I'm so nice, I'm going to take some really, really evil people out with me and leave the world a better place for everybody. That is something that is within my control.

>tfw 6 x 4 inch pencil dick

Hey man you could be 3.5x4ish inches. At the very least you have length.

Sure my dick is kinda meh (16.5cm) but I don't plan on starting a family anyway. I find it a waste of time, I'd rather follow my intelligence pursuits.

Gays are bigger size queens than women.

Bottoms, yes. Tops don't care. I much prefer smaller ones :^)

1 inch ahead of you bro

>tfw

Yeah, sorry, it does nothing for me.

>no dick so big I could blow myself
why live?

> tfw 8x4.5

god wants me to be gay, its the perfect shit scooper

>the perfect shit scooper

kek

6' with 8 inch benis, 6 inch girth

I have Lyme disease and my life is terrible tho lol.

I have a gf doe

Sucks doesn't it?
Had any bad sexual experiences? I'm curious because I'm close to giving up and just remain single forever.

howd u get it

If you have a big dick, then nothing else matters. If you don't have a big dick, guess what, nothing else matters.

And that's all there is to it as far as women are concerned.

No money or time for even geylang, but I'd rather fug a jap

>tfw small dick
I'm more turned on by being dominated and having some bitch sitting on my face full weight while I struggle for air though, so it might not matter anyway. Last time I had sex, I needed her to sit on my face while I jerked off because I couldn't get off by boring penetration.

I'd tell you to find a mentally damaged 16yo to make a sex pet, but I don't know what's the age of consent there. But since you have a crescent moon as part of you flag it shouldn't be high.

Ironically it isn't supposed to be a symbol of islam but you can get fucked over easily for underage sex because of our laws

Nice quints. I see, I'm doing this to satisfy my "urges" although I'm never planning on doing anything serious with her. Well I almost wanted to make something of of it, but then she offered a threesome with another man. That's a relationship dealbreaker for me.