Post essential christian-core

post essential christian-core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-z_Ml4Z2hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like kill whitey-core

sjw cuck

>namecalling
look, this guy you're calling out probably ignores all of the good rap and listens to kendrick's degenerate gibberish. do you think you're going to enlighten him or something? he probably *is* some white kid, you're right, but do you think calling him names is going to change all of that? just accept what you cannot change. being a Sup Forumsster is only going to fuck up your personality worse.

Anything by skillet when they decided to stop being a generic early 2000s christian band and focused on being an actually good christian band

can you pls fk off from my thread k thanks :)

>Mad Sup Forumstard
What happened, did the big bad niggers bully you again in middle school today? :C

The irony here is that Kendrick is closer to Sup Forums than 90% of celebrities; the only thing that Kendrick really disagrees with Sup Forums on is police brutality

I have literally never been to Sup Forums, or any other board for that matter.

That's why I ordered you to go to Sup Forums, it's where we contain the underaged retards

does Duckworth support Trump?

19 is not underage last I checked

youtube.com/watch?v=h-z_Ml4Z2hc

>19
>not a child
babby plz go

hahah wat, even a cursory listen to any of his music reveals a lot more disagreements with Sup Forums than just police brutality.

>19
>Spends time calling people SJW cucks in a music board
Wew lad

CORRECT!

Such as? Name it.

>Kendrick: I am a black male

>Sup Forums or Stormies : RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWHITEGENOCIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek